Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Raging in the Training House.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Saskia

Saskia

Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:44 am

She bit her lip, suddenly very nervous about what she'd just cleared her for. Oh shit, maybe she could - and there it started. She arched her back when the captain began. She got through the first two seconds without too much trouble, before the little spank. She bit her lip harder... left cheek. "mm.." right cheek. "Ah~" shit shit shit, and then the big one, she jumped "AHH!" she lout a louder shout before Kira swam away. She turned and sunk into the water, rubbing her sore rear. Her face was a little red but her expression was mostly just... well... she was looking at Kira's body an awful lot.

"You... could've kept going past the five seconds..." she muttered... very quietly...
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:04 am

Aw hell, why are you so worried, Kira? The girl has to be enjoying it. Look at how she's drooling over you.

"Well, how about we play role reversal now?" Kira stood up and went to the edge of the bath. She bent so that her feet were in the water, but her body was hugging the dry ground. Her butt was easily accessible to the girl. Water dripped over her skin and her thong clung tight around her hips.

"Go on. I'll give you ten seconds to get even now."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:21 am

She watched her every movement. Role reversal? Oh god.. Ohhh no no no... Saskia couldn't.. She... Um... She blinked a few times... Oh fuck, she wanted to... well...okay maybe she did want to do things... "Um... a...Allright..." she said, walking over to the captain... Gawd, why was she letting her do this.. "O-One?" she said, reaching her hand up and giving a halfhearted smack. "T-two?" She gave... another... this time wit a squeeze... Hrm.. "Three.." she said, putting her other hand on Kira... Hrm... she said anything... it didn't... have to be spankings? "Four..." her hands started to grope and squeeze, moving to caress the captain's... oh god her "five" her HIPS...

Saskia made a little noise before she pressed herself to the captain and bent over, her hands quickly finding their way around her. "Six...S-seven..." she had bent herself over the captain, wrapping her arms around her, the wandering appendages getting awfully grabby as they explored the captain. "eiigghhht~" she moaned, pressing her lap to Kira's firm backside as she started kissing her way up the captain's back. "N-nine.." no no no, she wanted more... she leaned up and quickly nipped Kira's ear, giving it a sharp tug. "Ten." she said defeatedly before standing up. She moved away, quiet and... Not embarrassed... just... quiet. "Um.. why...I mean... you gave me five more seconds then I gave you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:06 am

Kira felt a tinge of excitement as the girl got over her shyness. She assumed Saskia would just be awkward in those ten seconds, but she went all out. Kira returned her whole body to the pool.

"Well, you sure know how to rub a woman. Maybe from now on after a hard day's work, I'll have you massage me. So... have you always been like that? So.. frisky, I mean. You sure did a good job disguising it as nervousness."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:10 am

She blushed, crossing her arms and sinking below the water, getting all.. nervous again... "I .... well... Um..." she cleared her throat before taking a deep breath. Come now, Saski, if she didn't want to talk about this, she wouldn't be asking. "Well... I just....." Okay, so maybe she'd never had to EXPLAIN it like this before. "I get... strong urges and... I guess I'm sensitive... Well.. I just don't like making others deal with it... so when I get... y'know... intrigued?" Awful word for it... "I tend to get embarrassed and not talk about it."

She sighed. "Which is why I was so... nervous... during my test to join... You um... you provoked an awful lot of blushing..." she said with a coy smile.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:23 am

Kira put her chin in her hands. "So... you're a lesbian? Is that it? And scared about it? Saski, you can talk about these things with me. I'm not going to judge. I'm bisexual personally, so if you want to feel me up, then in our spare time... well... I'm not going to complain. You do have a nice ass, girl. Oh, in case you didn't know, I'm an 'ass-woman' personally. It's my favorite part of the body, though I'd be happy to play with your boobs as well. And... other areas... if that's what you want."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 am

She still blushed a little although she didn't look like she was about to run like she usually did. "Um... Yeah.... I'm a lesbian." she said. Huh. Weird, she didn't usually find herself having to outright say it like that. "And... I don't feel bad about my orientation..." in fact she usually felt pretty great about it hurrr-shutup. "It's just...I dunno.. It was just my upbringing... to be embarrassed of.... uh... urges..." she said with another little smile. "And... I guess... I'd like feeling you up?" she said, unsure of it... That seemed... an awful lot like a tease... She got a LITTLE nervous again though, as the captain's comments became more and more... direct. "Um... C-Captain Ketsuken... are you propositioning me?" she asked, forgetting to call the other girl Kira. Her tone of voice certainly didn't display any distaste for the notion though.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:15 am

"Propositioning you? Hmm... well I'm not suggesting we start penetrating each other right here right now. But if you wanna... I dunno... feel around..." Kira reached toward the girls breasts and gave them a squeeze. "...then yeah, we can do that. Though there's more to it than that. I want to know about you, Saski. What was your upbringing like that you feel nervous doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:28 am

She blushed. "I.. I wasn't saying.." hoping but not saying SHUT UP YOU. "I just um.. Ahh..." she shut up quickly when Kira placed her hands on her chest. She bit the inside of her lip. Goodness she knew what she was doing with those. "What?" She was confused. More to it... Oh crap. She wanted to know about her? She felt her stomach curl a little. Oh shit... she had to talk about THAT? She sighed and scooted up to Kira, pushing herself against the other girl, reaching her hands down to grab her hips. Ohhh, she could melt right now. "W..Well...Um... It was a long time ago..." sigh... Just.. spit it out. "See... I...Well I've always been um... the way I am... about girls.... But when I was still alive, I went to... an all girl's catholic school... I didn't even know what sex WAS until I was like... 15... I didn't hit puberty till late but I hit it HARD... so then there I was surrounded by things I wasn't supposed to touch... not that we were supposed to touch boys either but... ehh..." she shrugged, giving Kira's hips a squeeze...

"So... I was 18, and I didn't even KNOW about masturbation so... I was pretty much ready to explode when some pretty lady I met at a cafe... wanted to knock my boots around." she said, blushing. "Well um... I was on my way there when... surprise.... turns out there was a runaway horse carriage." she said with a sad sigh. "And then well... it turns out there's a hell but you have to like... murder babies to get into it.... And because of when I died, I get to spend a few hundred years in late blooming puberty... so...." she looked back up to Kira and shrugged. "Yeah... You could say I decided 'fuck it'." She looked away. Not a whole lot of people knew that story...
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:25 pm

"Ahh, I see. A sheltered life. But look what I made you do. I said you wouldn't have to tell me your story until I told you mine." Kira poked Saski's forehead if only to get the girl's attention. "But I got you to tell me anyway! I think that means I win. Though I'm not sure what I win... hopefully a free massage from you. That'd be a good prize."

"So who was the pretty lady at the cafe? Have you ever seen her again? I don't suppose it's likely. I've been dead longer than you have and I've never encountered any of the people I knew from Earth."
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:25 pm

She smiled slapping playfully at Kira's finger. "It's fine. I wanted to tell you... And you said yours was sad... I'd like to hear it but if you don't want to .. well... I don't want to ruin the nice trip we're having.". She said with a warm smile. She swam over behind Kira and pressed herself to her back, laying her hands on her shoulders and letting her cheek nuzzle against her. "I suppose if you want a massage I can give a pretty good one.". She said as she started to work her hands into Kira's shoulders. "And no I never saw her. It was honestly just some random person.... Sometimes my hormones just... Get the better of me.". She paused before suddenly adding. "Not... Not that that's what's going on here.... I um.... I actually have had you on my mind ever since my joining test."
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:22 am

"Ah, so you've been infatuated with me since I tested you? Was it just seeing sexy little me or was it when you 'investigated' my room?" She nuzzled with the girl in return.

"I'll get in a position for that massage and tell you my story then," Kira said as she rearranged herself with her front-side against the bath wall. She moved her hair aside. "A back rub if you would. It's not necessarily that my life was sad. I mean, it was, but it was also over 500 years ago and I've gotten over it, really."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:25 am

"Um.. N-no.. not..not infatuated.." she blushed... admitting she was sexually attracted to someone and having feelings for them were... two very different things to her. "and.. um.. it was... a mix of things... The things in your room definitely... got my imagination going though." she admitted.

As Kira lay on the side of the bath, she began massaging her, working into her muscles. "I'm still sorry you had a time of sadness..." she said, trying to work out a knot with her thumb. She leaned in, kissing Kira softly on the neck. She paused. "S..Sorry.." she mumbled, not sure why she was apologizing, as she continued her massage.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:01 am

"Well you know, Saski..." she let her words, spoken in a seductive voice, hang in the air. "I bought the things in my room for a purpose. It would be a shame if I never used them on anyone."

"Ah!" Kira moaned and arched her back as the girl worked out the kinks in her back. "Mmm, well I'll tell you anyway. I think you've earned knowing a bit about my history. I was born on Earth, in Japan during a period where wars were constant. I was just a girl born to a warlord's family. The only use for girls was a tool for marriage, in hopes of making alliances. There was no love between my betrothed and I. My father needed an alliance with him, and I was his means to do so. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I despised him enough that I wanted to see him dead. Not that it did any good. Both their armies were crushed and their enemy was free to pillage and loot the spoils of war. I was raped by a dozen soldiers before they finally had the kindness to shove a sword through me."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:06 am

She gave a breathy sigh. "Oh~?" She could feel the hormones flowing now... "Maybe you'll have to give me a private training session in there sometime?" She said, her voice getting a lusty quality for the first time that night. She worked harder into Kira's shoulders, pressing her body against Kira's lower half. She frowned and her hands started to move more softly as Kira spoke... Eventually they stopped at the end before they slipped around to her front, wrapping around the captain's stomach.

"C-Capta....um.. no... Kira..." she said sadly, resting her had on the other girl's shoulder. "That's...so sad... I'm sorry..." she said, squeezing Kira tightly.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:22 am

Kira let the girl embrace her, relaxing in her arms. She was so warm and... gentle. So feminine. Kira didn't often relax with women, but it was... a different kind of comforting.

"Saskia, it's okay. It doesn't bother me anymore. It was so long ago. But that's... that's me, I guess. A girl raised to be a baby-making machine. I'd never held a sword until after I died. It's amazing I managed to become such a fierce warrior. I guess the same applies to you too, though. You were sheltered your life. When did you first discover you had abilities the Soul Society needed?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:27 am

She was so... surprised... Kira, the intimidating, sexy captain was... melting in her arms? She should be nervous or embarrassed or something but... she just held Kira tighter and gave her a sweet little kiss on the neck. "I know... you're so tough Kira... Even before you held a sword, you can talk so nonchalantly about something so awful?" she said with a smile, nuzzling her again. "You're so strong, it's enough to give a girl shivers." she teased, starting to rub Kira's stomach. "And hmm.. I was taught stealthy stuff by my caretaker when I first got to the rukongai... I guess it was....ten or twenty more years before they put me in the academy?"
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:35 am

Kira craned her neck back and let Saskia kiss her wherever she wanted. "I'm nonchalant now. Back then, I was filled with... rage. That's why I first picked up the sword. I wanted revenge. I wanted to become strong and kill the people who wronged me. I hoped that someday I would encounter my betrothed or the general of the army that killed me. I wanted to kill them with my own blade. But I've never seen them. Then slowly my rage died. Then a century later, it occurred to me that they both had to have been dead. Maybe someday I'll encounter them in Soul Society... or maybe they got eaten my hollows. Or maybe they're in hell. I don't know, but I don't care. I stopped caring all those years ago. At least my training wasn't useless. I joined the academy once I realized they had a use for a woman who knew how to swing a sword."

Kira put her hand on Saskia's knee, just touching her gently. "So you had a caretaker when you first arrived? That's good. Someone to help you. We all need that sometimes. Was your caretaker a good person?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:14 pm

She hugged Kira tighter, her hand continuing to rub her stomach in wider circles. That was comfort. The continued kisses on the captain's neck of increasing length weren't something she had a lot of control over. "Kira... the idea of you filled with rage is terrifying... I mean, hell, you terrify ME and that's just you being nice..." she said with a light chuckle, nuzzling the captain to make sure she knew the sympathy was sincere despite the joke. "It's good you let your past go.. I say you came out just perfect in the long run, no matter what they tried to do to you." She immediately regretted saying it. It was so sappy so sweet. Oh god... What was she, fucking 12? Shitshitshit, Saski, do something to spice things back up! Her hand quickly reached up and gave Kira's breast a squeeze.... Why Saski... Why did you just honk your captain?

"U-uumm... I.. yeah, my caretaker was a nice guy.. He was my big brother in the rukon district. He taught me all the stealth moves that got me into squad 2... He was really protective of me... Heh... too protective even. He didn't want anyone touching his little sister so he beat the hell out of any guy who touched me, which I liked. He also scared off any girl who touched me... Liked that a bit less.... I wound up not losing my virginity until I was 53 thanks to that lug. And that was.... well... nevermind."
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Rubbing her stomach in circles felt quiet good. Saskia should do this the next time Kira gets cramps in that region. THAT would feel good.

"Yeah, I think you're right. I turned out all right. Better than a lot of people who wander into Soul Society anyway."

Saskia was sure getting into the whole groping business. To think earlier Kira assumed the girl was a prude! Well, as long as they were both enjoying it, who cared?

"53? Damn. They say if you're still a virgin by the time you're 30, you become a wizard. You must have some powerful wizardry locked up inside somewhere." Kira reached behind and tickled the girl's sides. "So, where do you hide your magic, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:37 pm

"Yeah... I mean hell.. You became a captain... That's better then... pretty much anyone." She said cheerily. She smiled a bit when the captain didn't respond negatively to the grope... Instead, she was met with a tickle. With an "eep!" She jumped a bit. "H-hey... It's not like I chose to be a virgin... It's just everyone who I brought home got a knife pointed at them.." she pouted, clinging closer to the captain. She blushed at the last comment before pressing herself against Kira, leaning her face in next to the other girl's. "Hmm, I think you're just going to have to search me for it..." she said with a rare sultry voice from her.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:10 pm

"Oho," she said with a chuckle. She grabbed Saskia's shoulder and turned her around, flopping in the bathwater until she was now the one up against the edge. Kira wiggled her fingers all up and down the girl's legs and hips. "I'll find it. I'll find that magic of yours."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:20 pm

She gasped as she was pressed against the bath, arching her back a little. Her face immediately blushed again as she kicked her legs around. "A-Ah! Kira! That tickles!" she shriekd, playfully swatting at the captain. "AH! N-not there! Not there!" she blushed as Kira's fingers passed over her inner thigh. She found her hands instinctively moving to the captain's shoulders and around to her back, drawing her a little closer. Realizing she'd given away a sensitive spot, she bit her lip, looking away, but glancing back at Kira every once in a while with a little smile to let her know the bashfulness did not denote a lack of wanting..
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Saskia's face was so cute as she tried expressing what she liked even when she acted shy.

Kira's fingers returned to the girl's thighs, where she groped around, getting closer to sensitive areas.

"Am I getting close?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:51 pm

"Nope.. not at -UH!". Her hands gripped Kira's shoulders tighter as she hit a particularly sensitive streak of her thigh. She bit her lip trying not to look as aroused as she was. Although that was more because Kira had made a game of it and she wanted to win. She just wasn't very good at it. "AH OKAY... It's maybe.... A LITTLE sensitive there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raging in the Training House.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next