Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:48 am by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Mon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Share | 

Raging in the Training House.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:21 am

Her hand moved on its own it seemed, sliding up Kira's back and running through the captain's hair a little bit. "All right... We.. don't have to keep going if you don't want to.." she said, trying really hard not to sound like that would drive her crazy. "Although I'm certainly not complaining if we continue..." She couldn't help but blink a few times when Kira.... seemed awkward? She felt a grin spread on her face... Silly captain... Don't you know how cute you look when you do that? Deciding to spare Kira's pride she simply leaned in for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:00 am

After the next kiss, Kira let out a sigh. "No, really, it's fine. We can continue. I'll adjust to this. Well... it's getting a little hot in here, don't you think? Maybe we should get out now. Umm... so what do people usually do after a bath house? Do we... do something else?" Kira had some ideas, but she wanted to see what Saski would suggest.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:12 am

She blushed, looking around. Aww. but she was comfy... Oh well... you weren't supposed to stay in a hot bath that long anyway and they had been in here an awfully long time... Hrm... So.. what did she mean by next? Like... hanging out?..or.. going back to her headquarters? Hrm... "Um... well..." might as well be forward about it? "We could... go get ice cream.. or we could... go back to your quarters." she said, locking eyes with Kira, she gripped her shoulder, using it for leverage as she pushed her body firmly against the captain's.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:32 am

Oh you naughty girl you.... Kira thought with a grin. She held her hands around the girl's body, enjoying the feel of her soft, wet skin. So she was bold enough to suggest going back to her place... at least she was somewhat less shy.

"Let's do both. Ice cream, then we'll head to my place."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 am

Her face brightened at the suggestion, before she blinked and squeezed her eyes shut, forcing it into a regular reaction. "Ah.. that sounds good." She said, doing her best not to sound too excited about it. "So... we should get out of the water before we pass out then." she said, hesitating to pull herself from the captain's grasp, finally managing it before pulling herself out of the bath, sitting on the side with her legs dangling in it. "Things just keep taking a turn for the surprising tonight, don't they?" she asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 am

Kira pulled herself out of the bath and let her soaking wet figure seduce Saski a little bit more before. Heaven knows Saski's body was doing the same thing to Kira's mind.

"Surprising? You have no idea, girl. Well, let's dry off and get our clothes back on for ice cream. Then afterward we can get our clothes back off for... ice and cream." Kira said those last few words in the sultriest voice she could muster. She wasn't even sure what she was implying with 'ice.'
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:27 am

Her eyes practically followed Kira of their own volition... she was suddenly happy she'd decided to wear a bikini for the captain, if a modest one. huh? Ice... and cream? Oh goodness, what HAD she gotten herself into? "Yeah... sounds good." she said, standing up and walking back towards the locker room.

"So.. what... is.. your favorite..." she picked up her towel and started drying off. "Ice cream flavor?"
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:49 am

"Oh, plain ol' chocolate for me," she said, turning back to a totally-innocent look. "I also like it when they add in candy or nuts."

Back in the locker room, Kira found her towel and dried off. Wow... she'd made so many preparation for the day. She still had the tracked tucked in her bra in case of emergency split-up... but now she doubted she could get Saski to leave her alone.

"What about you? What's your favorite flavor?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:00 am

"Huh... oddly plain choice." she said with a smirk, as if one's ice cream choice represented their personality. "Huh... never had candy in my ice cream though.." Sounded fun though... She finally finished drying and walked over to the locker, before pulling her gigai clothes out and trying to shake the wrinkles out of them before getting dressed. "Hmm... Mint Chocolate Chip... definitely.." she said with a nod. "I'm a sucker for anything mint flavored though." she said, finishing getting dressed.

"It seems like all I'm gonna be doing tonight is getting dressed and undressed." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:06 am

"Mint is pretty damn good. Have to give you credit for that. But yeah, next time, put some bits and pieces of candy - a chocolate candy like M&Ms or Butterfingers - in and see how awesome it tastes. Erm, assuming you like those candies anyway. But of course what kind of girl would you be if you didn't like chocolate candy?"

Kira pulled her pants up. "I'd say we stay naked all day, but I don't think that's widely acceptable in public."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:09 am

Ah. Clearly the captain was some sort of ice cream witch. Her magic in the subject showed wisdom beyond her years. There was much to learn here. "I do love M&Ms, although butterfingers get stuck in my teeth... " She smiled sheepishly at hr suggestion. "Hrm... It'd be a fun way to get arrested though." she mused, sitting on a bench and crossing a leg over, waiting for Kira to finish dressing.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:16 am

"Well you can put any candy in them," she said while shaking her shirt loose and slipping it on. "Or parts of cookies. I hear adding Oreos to ice cream has become popular lately."

Kira put her backpack on - emergency supplies which had been unnecessary. "So what happens in the human world when we get arrested? Do they run background checks on us and get surprised to discover that we died centuries ago?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:26 am

"Hmm.. oreos... in ice cream? It's insane! It'll never work!" she said dismissively, ABSOLUTELY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS, MHM! Derp. She stood up, getting her duffel bag and slinging it over one shoulder as Kira got ready to go. "Hmm... I dunno what would be funnier, that, or when we ditch the gigais and suddenly they have two coma victims with no identification to process." she found the idea highly amusing. "But still, maybe best not to risk it. Soul Society might not take kindly to causing such a ruckus in the human world 'because we wanted to see what would happen'." She said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:40 am

Kira laughed at hearing Saski get adamant about something. It was just as cute as her shyness. "I don't blame ya. I don't like Oreos in my ice cream either."

"Hmm, now that makes me wonder how humans would react to gigai... though yes, I don't want to test it out. Maybe someday... in the interest of science. Then we can come back into our gigai and tell them our consciences were abducted by aliens. Let the humans figure that out."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:35 pm

"Hrm... We could become famous celebrities, telling all of our travels to other worlds aboard the alien spaceship. And then we'll prepare to tell them the grand secret of life.... and then get 'abducted' again." she said with a laugh as she headed for the exit and stepped into the cool night air. "Ah... Night air after a long bath is always the nicest feeling... and I'm having a MUCH better evening then the last time I went to a bath house." she said with a bashful chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:30 am

Kira chuckled with the girl as she told her idea for the alien abduction. "Oh wow, the humans would be talking about it for decades. Think of all the terrible TV series it would spawn. Sad thing is, if they knew the reality - the Soul Society and whatnot - they'd probably find that less believable than aliens."

Ah, cool night air. She shook her head, letting her hair swing back and forth. It was quite refreshing.

"Good, then I can say this mission was successful? All I wanted was to make sure you had a good time. Now, ice cream, ice cream... I hope there's still someplace open this late."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:35 am

She watched the captain's hair swish around. Please Saskia, stop going all schoolgirl... But she couldn't help it... her hormones were still screaming at her that Kira was some sort of lovely goddess-lady with magic fingers...

"Uhh.. Actually I DO know an ice cream place open this late... I went there a few weeks ago." she said, recalling the last time she'd been out this late on an ice cream run... Ugh... that time had involved hollow attacks. Let's not repeat that.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:59 am

"Awesome. Shall we go then?" Kira, in an attempt to gauge Saski's reaction, linked her arm with hers and let their breasts collide to the side.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:36 am

"Yes le-" she cut off, closing her mouth quickly as the captain's breast bounced against hers. She blushed and looked at the captain, trying her best to play it off with a smirk. "Hmm.. careful with those... or we won't be done with ice cream time before I start taking clothes off." Yes... that was saucy enough... right? God she was awful at flirting... She got some comfort from the arm link... so was this a date? It had been a while since she'd been on a legitimate one of those... Did she ask? hrm... no... it was better just to ride it out and see... even if her curiosity wouldn't shut up.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:43 am

Oooh, Saski was feeling frisky still. Well good, she wasn't acting shy in public at least. "Well I better behave myself, shouldn't I? I wouldn't want ice cream getting in places it doesn't belong."

"So where's this ice cream place, hmm? The more I talk about it, the hungrier I get."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:47 am

She gave a little grin as they rounded the corner reaching the ice cream place. "Mm, that'd be a shame..." she said as they neared the door. She reached out to get it for Kira. Yes, be a gentleman Saski... wait... should she be? She WAS the lady here right?... uhh... nevermind.

"I mean, chocolate ice cream? The lard in it would get my skin all oily for days... It's really sensitive you know." she said, almost throwing in a wink but deciding the line was suggestive enough.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:44 am

Saski opened the door for Kira. Ah, how nice of her... so she liked being the man in the relationship. Well, Kira would just have to see for herself how much of that was true... in bed. She smirked while Saski said her line about lard and sensitive skin.

"A little lard won't hurt," Kira said. "Though you're probably good for it. I mean..." she motioned toward the girl's rear end. "Not saying yours is too big. I like 'em big after all. And your skin... jeez, what's chocolate doing to people's skin? I didn't know it could do stuff to your skin. All these fancy-pants things people are discovering about food. I feel pretty educated for knowing that some foods make you horny."

Kira realized that she probably said that line a little too loudly in an ice cream parlor. Oh well, not many people around this late at night anyway...
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:14 pm

She pouted, twisting to look at her backside. "It's... I... I keep in shape... it just doesn't like to get smaller." she protested grumpily. Not that she thought it looked bad.. "It makes sneaking so damned hard sometimes..." she complained before looking back at Kira, her face blushing as the few customers the place did have looked at them. "Uhh... not like I need to eat those foods. I have that enough as it is." she muttered quietly as they stepped up to the counter. "Hey! I'd like a scoop of mint chocolate chip!" she said politely to the clerk.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:32 pm

"Oh, I know that first hand," Kira said, remembered the time Saski's... shapely... rear had bumped into her.

Kira approached the counter. "And two scoops of chocolate for me. With M&Ms please."

She then placed down money on the counter to pay for both of their ice creams. "It's on me tonight, Saski."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:34 pm

She grinned just a little at the comment. In retrospect she HAD sort of given the captain a bit of a butt bump on accident back then.... Oh well... obviously she hadn't minded it~

"Aww... Thank you." she said cheerily, giving Kira's arm a little squeeze. She waited patiently for her ice cream before they were handed it and she immediately took a small bite out of it. "Ice cream always tastes better when someone else paid for it." she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   

Back to top Go down

Raging in the Training House.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next