Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:48 am by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Mon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Share | 

Raging in the Training House.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:26 pm

"Indeed. A little drama is fun once in a while, but a day to just relax is probably what you need."

The place certainly seemed drama-free. Nestled in an out-of-the-way place, it was quiet enough that it probably wouldn't attract the same crowd as the bigger bath houses would. Good, peace and quiet is what we need for today.

"Ah, this place kinda reminds me of my original home when I was alive. A secluded, quiet little area."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:52 am

"Yeah... Especially after yesterday... Gawd, I feel so dumb for getting so upset." she said, dragging her hand along her face. But now, fun times. No way this could possibly get awkward. Nnnope. She walked into the bath house, looking over her shoulder. "Oh? I've wondered what you were like in life, Captain Ketsuken." she said. Blegh. "Er..or Kira? When we're off duty?" she asked, not sure how to refer to her. She headed into the shower rooms, feeling a nervous pit in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:23 am

"Sure, call me Kira when we're off duty, and especially when we're in the human world. Regular humans don't exactly know about Soul Society so they might give us funny looks if we act like military personnel."

In the shower rooms, she started stripping off her clothes, revealing a sexy red top and matching thong. She struck a seductive pose. "Not exactly the image humans get when they think 'military captain.'"

"Ah, my life... now there's a sad story. I'll tell you if you want once we get into the bath, but I'll warn you now that it doesn't have a happy ending. Or a happy beginning or middle for that matter. What about you? Now that I think about it, I don't know much about you personally either. Were you born here or in Soul Society?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:30 am

She smiled. "All right... Then.. I suppose I'd just be Saskia.." she said, looking away from her. "Or well... Some people... call me Saski.." she said, wondering if Kira would pick up the nickname. She walked into the shower room and immediately her face went red however. Oh... Oh dear... She bit the inside of her mouth to not say anything or let her jaw hang open like an idiot. "N-no...I.. I don't think it is." she said, before looking at her clothes. D..DAMN IT...

She began removing her gigai, revealing a fairly modest white bikini, with a little bit of a beach skirt on the bottom that was removable. "Um.. the..the woman at the store told me this was pretty." she said, crossing her arms self consciously. The thing certainly showed enough cleavage... She looked up though. "Oh... um.. I don't want to pry into your life, but... I'd be happy to listen.." she said before her blood ran cold when asked about her life. Ohhhh no no no. She couldn't... She could not talk about that... not with Kira, not HERE... "O-Oh.. I-it was nothing. Just... Just boring human life.. Y-yup!"
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:42 am

"Oh, it definitely is cute," Kira said as she walked in a circle around her, examined her from head to toe... and seeing if she could unnerve her any worse. She grabbed Saskia's arms and forced them apart. "Your swimsuit can say a lot of about you. You have to give off the right signals. Today I decided to go with sexy, but I could have gone with pretty, sophisticated, cute, reserved... so many choices."

"Oh Saski, you're not so good at hiding things from me. But it's all right. Maybe after I tell you my story, you'll open up to me."

Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:38 pm

She blushed as the captain circled her like a hawk. She tightened her crossed arms reflexively. "Um... I'm.. glad you like it." she said before giving a little squeak as Kira pulled her arms apart. Her face turned beet red and she looked up at the captain suddenly. She waited for... something... anything? "W-well... you certainly got what you were going for.." she said softly, though by no means whispering it. Oh god Saski... Do not hit on your captain... especially when you can't even keep your cheeks from turning red...

She gave a meek grin. "Um... Sure... I suppose I will.. tell you my story if you tell me yours." she gave a nod. "Uhh... aren't we supposed to be showering then getting in the bath?"
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:23 pm

"Of course, of course. Let's do that." Kira touched the girl's shoulders and urged her closer to the showers.

"Humm... well this is awkward, I must say. You know... I always take baths. Never taken a shower before, and especially not on Earth. How do these silly contraptions work..." She turned a knob and sprayed water all in her face.

"Ack! Well, I guess that answers that."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:03 pm

She looked from Kira to the showers. Oh god... please keep dressed... PLEASE keep dressed... She was embarrassed enough as it was... She couldn't help but smile and laugh a bit at the captain's mishap. "Cap-...Kira... You just.." she reached over and fiddled with the shower to spray out hot water. "There...better?" she asked giving a warm smile. Maybe the warm water would relax both of them. She rested herself against the wall under the showerhead, taking a deep breath and sighing. "Well. This is ALREADY relaxing."
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Kira put her hands over the warm water, then stepped her whole body into it. "Ah, that is much better." She pushed her long wet hair behind her so it wouldn't cling all over her body.

"So is the point of the shower just to get clean so we don't dirty up the bath? I uhh... don't go to public bath houses very often in case you couldn't tell."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:35 pm

She was just starting to relax when she opened her eyes, getting a good eyeful of Captain Ketsuken, covered head to toe in hot water. Her face still red, she tried to keep her hair out of her face. "Uh..Uh yesh.. I mean yes. Ma'am.. " not ma'am stupid! "Yeah, Kira." UGgggh, still awkward! "....." what? What this time? "Yes. Yes it is." she finally answered. Her gaze dragged itself to the soaking captain's figure on its own.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Kira lifted her breasts up toward the water, letting the warm water wash over them. Her breasts were fairly small, but that was good for her line of work.

"You feeling all right, Saski?" she asked. "Here, get your boobs in the line of the water. It feels good." She turned the girl around and stood behind her so the water squirted right on her breasts.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" she asked with a grin. She rested her chin on Saskia's shoulders. "Oh Saski, I can't help it. You're so cute when you're embarrassed. Ah, I need to stop myself. I told you this would be a relaxing bath house. After all the awkward ones you've been to, I should be nice to you."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Saskia's eyes just... followed the captain's hands. Oh... gawd.... This was getting..to be too much~... "Cap...tain?" she said absentmindedly before squeaking loudly as Kira rounded behind her and pushed her up for the water to spray on her. She suddenly stood up straight, her body torn between avoiding that water and getting hit with it at all costs.

"Ah~!" The noise was short and choked, but unmistakeable in nature. She felt Kira's chin on her shoulder and her body decided to betray her and press itself against the captain. She turned her head, almost mechanically. "C..Captain...?" she asked, having a hard time focusing all of a sudden. "Well.." she managed a slight sultry smile. "I must look awfully cute to you right now then..." she said, grinning. Oh god... shutupshutupshutupshutupshutup... why did you say that? DID YOU JUST HIT ON YOUR CAPTAIN, STUPID?
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:23 pm

As Saskia leaned back against her, Kira let her arms wrap around her. She lifted the girl's breasts as she gave her a tight hug. "Oh, you have no idea how cute you are right now!" Then she let go and stepped back.

"Okay, now I'll behave myself. No more sexual harassment. Promise." She winked and crossed her arms so it wouldn't look like she'd grope Saskia anywhere.

"Well, how about we head to the bath then? I think I've gotten sufficiently cleaned."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:36 pm

The captain's arms enveloped her, the slipper warm skin sliding along her own smooth body. She opened her mouth to reply, pressing her body harder against the captain's. She could not help it... The captain was so intimidating... she loved it... and here they were... oh GAWD, let this be happening. "AH~" she gave another short cry, a little louder then the last one. Damn it. That was supposed to be words. And then she was gone. What? WHAT.

No more sexual harassment? ;____; NUUU, she was not harassed. Not at all. Come baaaaack. "Y..Yes... let's head to the bath." she said, as if dead inside. She waited for the captain to leave the room before sinking to her knees. "Awww... ._. no fair...." she grumbled, before finally getting up and following.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Kira left the shower room, then wondered why Saskia wasn't close behind her. She went to peek back in just as the girl came out.

"There you are. A little slow on following, huh? Oh, well I guess you had to turn the shower off."

The steaming bath looked warm and inviting. Kira got on her knees and reached down to touch it with her hand. Bending over in just her top and thong, her round butt was on full view for anyone still standing behind her.

"Ah, a little too hot!" She swung her legs around and dangled them in the water. "I'll have to get in slowly... one part at a time. Don't want to feel too hot all at once."

Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:06 am

She sighed, walking into the bath house. Okay... Just... calm down Saski... Maybe... she was just teasing? This... could still be relaxing.... Yes... Just a nice quiet... She rounded the corner. Butt..... Nice...butt...and... She could practically feel her face turning crimson.... hips... Her mind was suddenly filled with mental images as fast as she cleared it out. No. Bad Saski... you... could not think that way... she was probably not interested. Even Saskia couldn't help but reply sardonically to er... herself. Oh please, she gave your boobs a little bounce... That's SUPER platonic.

She sat on the edge of the bath tub, less then a foot from Kira, slipping her legs in. "Yeah.. It's... REALLY hot..." she said, looking over to the captain.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:56 am

Kira slid down until her toes touched the bottom of the bath, then slowly lowered herself. "Ah! Ah! Okay, I should be fine now." She slunk her whole body in.

"Now this is relaxing," she said with a long sigh.

"Come on, Saski. Nothing awkward is going to happen here. Just relax. Let the water wash your anxiety away." Kira floated on the surface, spreading her arms and legs apart. This was more than relaxing... it was rejuvenating. Every knot and ache in her body seemed to vanish.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:01 am

She watched the captain slip in. She was so... graceful... She blushed as the Captain made little noises from the hot water. After a moment she sighed before slipping into the tub. "Ooh! It's hot. Mm!" she grumbled, trying to adjust to the temperature.

"Y-Yes... It's really relaxing..." she said, feeling so damned tense.. She took a deep breath. Calm down Saski... she's right.. nothing awkward WILL happen here. She could relax... right? She took another deep breath.. and slowly.. let her body.. relax... and then the captain, stretching herself out, bumped Saski's chest. Immediately blushing again, she immediately responded "C-Captain-!"
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:12 am

"Hey, what'd I say about calling me that?" Kira resisted the urge to grope the girl's chest after accidentally bumping her. No... no more sexual harassment. "Just call me Kira while we're here."

She edged away from the girl to give her a little more space. No way she could accidentally bump into her from the other end of the bath.

"Poor Saskia. How can you stand having such a mean boss like me? I can't help it if it's so fun to tease you, but I'll try to hold back. I don't want to make your life miserable."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:21 am

She looked over at the Captain. "U-um.. Sorry.. It's just.. a reflex." she said with a shy smile. "Okay Kira." she said with a resolute nod. She was visibly saddened however when the captain began to slide away from her. Nooo, come baaack. Ugggh. She didn't know what was worse. That the captain kept setting her off, or that she kept remaining wholly ignorant that she was doing it... She looked up. She took a deep breath. Okay Saski... Just... you have to give her a hand SOMEHOW.

"Well.. It's... I don't....." deep breath. Calm.. good girl. "I never said.. that I don't like it when you tease me..." she said. Oh god.. there. it was out.. she prepared herself for the obvious outcome. Looks of disgust. Storming out. Shitshitshitwhydidshesaythat..
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:33 am

Kira cocked her head, confused. Was Saskia being honest or just trying to make Kira feel like she wasn't as mean as she felt she was being?

"You like me teasing you?" she asked as she came closer again. "So you don't mind if I do this?" She reached out her hands, each grabbing one of Saski's melons. She grinned and drew her hands back, just in case Saskia was only being kind with her previous statement. Just in case she didn't actually like being touched like that.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:39 am

She watched Kira come closer. Dun DUN.... dun DUN. DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNDUN -OKAY HAHA BRAIN, SHUT UP. She gave a little nod as the captain asked her if she enjoyed being teased. And then the captain's hand was on her. She bit her lip, stifling a little noise. She looked at the captain. Oh god. Say no Saskia, she'll just do more... Oh god, say YES Saski, she'll do MORE...

"I..I...I don't mind it.. mm-mm." she managed meekly.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:03 am

"Really?" Kira groped her boobs again. The girl's face was so... red. Was it because she was enjoying it or just to be nice? Nah, surely she wouldn't pretend to like it just to satisfy her captain. No one was that humble, let alone a vice captain.

"So what would you like me to do? Because I'm ready to bend you over and grope your butt next. You've always had such a... plump butt." Her smile became significantly more perverted. If this didn't scare Saskia, nothing would. Then the girl had to be telling the truth. "At least a pinch, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:18 am

"R-AH." she was cut off by a sharp gasp and a hiss as Kira's hands made their way to her. She bit her lip, trying not to let her body's cravings take over... Fuck.. FUCK... If the captain would just... just... Her gaze widened a little, her face blushing more. Should she run? No. Okay... She tried to calm herself... The captain... would not still be doing this if she wasn't interested, right? Well... Okay. If the captain could test whether or not she wanted things, she could test whether or not the captain wanted to do things.

She gave the captain her best... saucy.. look? Which was at least average. She'd had some practice, although the quivering lip and flushed face didn't make it look too intimidating. She slowly stood up, before reaching up to begrudgingly remove Kira's hands from her. She turned her back to the Captain, reaching up to move her hair out of the way, leaving her back mostly exposed. "How about... I stand here... And anything you want to do in the next.. 5 seconds... I give you permission to do?" Pfft. More like the next hour.. but she wanted to play it coy.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:37 am

"Oho, this will be a fun five seconds then," Kira said with a laugh.

"Starting... now." She grappled the girl's buttocks like she had the boobs. "One... two..." Then she gave her a playful spank. Left cheek "three" and right cheek... "four" then a wider swat that covered both. "Five."

Kira swam back a bit to give the girl more room to sit back down. "Well I had fun doing that. I'm not hazing you, you know. I wouldn't do it if you didn't want it."

Kira still thought that MAYBE the girl was just pretending... and so Kira had to defend her actions. But... the girl did seem to be enjoying it. Maybe she could have a lot more fun with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   

Back to top Go down

Raging in the Training House.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next