Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Mon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Share | 

Raging in the Training House.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:35 am

"Indeed it does," Kira said with a wink. "But I don't mind buying things for the people I like. Let's sit down over here. Maybe we can... talk a while. Though we ought to keep it PG since we're not alone."

She licked her ice cream out of the spoon and chewed on the M&M inside. "Mmm, delicious. Glad I came here tonight. And not just because I apparently got a girlfriend." She grinned toward Saski. "I mean... maybe not a 'girlfriend per se, but... something."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:47 am

She gave Kira's arm another little squeeze before letting go to go sit down. "Well, I'm glad I get ice cream privileges... And yeah... I don't mind a BIT of PG tonight." she said with a wink back. Sitting down. She bit into her ice cream, smiling like a goof when she hit an especially chocolatey chunk. She nearly chocked on it when Kira spoke up. Girlfriend? What? Well... she'd thought that maybe things were... wait..what? "Uh." Uhhhhhh... I don't.. know what...

Saskia's brain continued to scramble itself like an egg as a small drip of ice cream made its escape from her mouth. "Um... Well... I... Uh... I don't..." hrm.. okay.. focus for like... 4 seconds... go. "I mean.. do you WANT a girlfriend...? Or ... Girlfriend-like.. thing?" Okay, back to scrambles.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:00 am

Kira chucked at the poor girl's brain. It appeared to be melting and if she sat there stuttering long enough, her ice cream would melt first.

"W-well, more like friends with benefits I suppose. I don't mean like... literally girlfriends or whatever. Hell, I don't want to rush things that fast anyway. But, we're going to start having a lot more fun together now than we had in the past. Yessss." She licked her lips, partially to scare her, partially to lick a bit of chocolate that got on her lip. "We certainly will be having fun."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:06 am

She blinked a few times. Friends with Benefits? Was that better or worse? She was a little at war with herself over the answer. On the one hand, her and committment hadn't ever exactly... gotten along... But on the other hand, she could tell there was... I dunno.. SOMETHING there more then just arousal for the captain... She blinked a few times then took another bite of her ice cream, wiping the bit on her lip off.

"Well... When you say just Friends With Benefits, it's not like things couldn't... EVER be more... right?" She wasn't even sure what she wanted to hear... It's not like she was in a rush to get into things like that... she just... what... wanted to know that was a possibility somewhere down the road?
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 am

Ah, poor Saski. Kira probably shouldn't have even brought it up. But... oh well.

"Saski, we'll travel down this road at a pace that makes us comfortable. Things might evolve down the road, but I don't think either of us are ready for that now. Just take it easy, kick back, and enjoy the ride. Or... the ice cream I suppose, in this case." She took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:17 am

She nodded a little bit before shaking her head. "N-no.. I didn't mean to imply... uh... " Shit... now she looked like one of those weird clingy chicks. "I mean... I'm... not that comfortable with relationships either ... so it's not like I was trying... or am trying... to push one. I just..." she sighed and took a bite of her ice cream. "You're right... I'm just going to enjoy the ice cream... ride.... ice cream ride." Yes.. That sounded accurate.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:37 am

Kira smiled and took another bite. So yummy!

"So... anyway, we'll take it easy. Which means we won't dwell on it. How about we have a nice, pleasant chat about something that won't make us uncomfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:41 am

She bit into her ice cream again, looking at her before smiling. "That... sounds good to me." she said, sighing. She could barely remember the last time. She smirked as Kira tried to change the subject. "I dunno, I don't mind being uncomfortable... But that's really the sort of thing that should be more restricted to your quarters, no?" she asked, lifting her foot and rubbing it against Kira's ankle.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:58 am

Oho, that's a saucier little Saski than she was used to.

"My quarters, hmm?" She lifted her foot and played around with Saski's. "Well young lady, finish your ice cream and we'll head right on over, won't we?" Why did she suddenly put on her parent persona? That might be weird. Kira would have to figure out which of her acts she liked. Kira was quite into role-playing after all... maybe Saski was too.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:40 am

She looked up with a raised eyebrow. "Err... yes.... Captain?" She replied uneasily, unsure what Kira was going for. Was she trying to do a maternal thing? Ehhh, that.. would be odd. She was a fan of roleplay, but the parental thing always seemed weird to her. Her mother had been a bit of a shrew. Still... She nom'd into her ice cream, quickly finishing before wiping her face off. "There... Ice cream completed, ma'am." she said with a playful salute.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:57 am

Kira chuckled, enjoying the look of Saski's face when she was embarrassed. She finished up her ice cream.

"All right, soldier, time to get to the barracks. I'll have you drop and give me 20."

20 what? Kira wasn't sure. She'd think of that later...
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:34 am

She stood up and gravitated towards the captain, slipping her arm around her. She was somewhere between giddy and sultry at the moment, clinging to the captain's arm like a schoolgirl, but giving her a look that definitely said she was ready for the bedroom. "Oh? 20 what?" she asked suggestively. "Depending on what, I promise I can give you a lot more then 20." she said with a bit of a laugh, her fingers playing along Kira's arm.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:20 pm

Instead of telling Saski that she didn't yet know what she wanted 20 of, she decided to play the tantalizing angle. "Ooh, you'll just have to wait and see when we get there." Come on Kira, think of something. 20... spankings? No... 20 kisses? Uhh...

With their arms entwined, they headed back to the Soul Society. Enough fun in the human world for now.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:35 am

She chit chatted a bit with the Captain on her way back to Soul Society, although as they traveled, she felt the growing pit of anxiety in her stomach as they neared Kira's quarters, just wondering what was in store for her once they got there. Once or twice on the way there, Kira would notice a little shudder of anticipation from Saskia. Her grip on the captain's arm would make sure Kira knew she wasn't having any second thoughts however. It was as they neared the door however, that Saskia slowed to a halt. "Hmm.. So... This is my last chance to turn and run away huh?" She asked, turning to stand in front of Kira.

"Once we go inside, I'm not really in charge of how the rest of my night goes anymore.... Am I?" she asked, both nervous and allured by the answer she might get.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:57 am

Oh, the poor girl was shuddering in excitement... or was it nervousness? Either way, it made Kira excited. She bit her lower lip with a grin once in a while to keep herself calm. She hadn't had an opportunity to have this much fun in a long time.

"If you run away now, I might just chase you," she said as she crossed her arms. "And no... I'll have control over you for tonight. Erm, within reason. You know..." she shrugged her shoulders. "Gotta keep fantasy and reality separate. Umm, we should probably come up with a safe word, shouldn't we? Something you can say that means you've really had enough in case I go too far."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:03 am

She was having a hard time keeping her own mind in check, her arms getting goosebumps at Kira's words. "Oh? That might be fun, huh? Chasing me down, restraining me, dragging me back here?" she teased. Oh god, that did sound like fun... but waaaay too much time. "Hrm... A safe word? So I can play the hesitant virgin, huh?" she asked with a wink. "Hmm.. I think a good safe word would be... Ice Cream..." she said, the desert clearly still on her brain. She shuddered again at the captain's promise of control over her, before biting her lip. She gestured to the door. "So... shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:10 am

She laughed at the suggestion of 'ice cream' as a safe word. Well, it was certainly unique.

"So we shall," she said and opened her door. She stood aside and let Saski enter first. "Welcome to my parlor, said the spider to the fly."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:15 am

She walked through the door with a little shiver. And to think. The last time she'd come in here, it had been to become lieutenant. Now it was for something... entirely else... As soon as Kira entered the parlor, she'd turn and step up to her, slipping her arms around the captain's waist, her mouth sparing no time in finding Kira's and crushing her full lips to the other woman's. She broke the kiss only to give a shy "Sorry. I've been holding that in for a while." she admitted, blushing just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:42 am

"Well, I have also been holding something in for a while," Kira said as Saski broke away from the kiss. "So umm, how should we do this exactly? Just jump right into it, or... do you want a little more foreplay first?"

She nodded toward her bedroom. "All the fun stuff is in there."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:37 am

She bit her lip, pressing herself firmly against Kira as she talked. The more they talked, the harder of a time she was having keeping her usually repressed lusty side in. That didn't stop a blush from creeping across her face as she spoke. "There'll be time for foreplay later... Right now I want to see what my captain has in store for me..." she said, her chest starting to rise and fall just the slightest bit faster as she spoke. She slipped away from Kira, her hands finding their way to the captain's as she glid across the floor, tugging the captain towards her room.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:24 am

Well someone was excited to get on with it. Good, good. Kira felt better about what she was going to do knowing that her victim wanted it to happen. Not only consensual, but excited.

Inside the bedroom, Kira flipped the light switch on and shut the door. Her bed was large enough for two people, being that she never knew when she'd bring home 'visitors.'

Oh boy oh boy... Kira licked her lips, not sure how she wanted to start. She opened her drawer full of ropes and handcuffs. Okay, calm down. What did Saski say she liked? Being tied up, for starters. But would she prefer if I force it on her, or will she just do it.

She pulled out the rope. "All right. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. I'm gonna have to get your clothes off of you. So... how's it going to be?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:29 am

She felt her stomach doing backflips as Kira started dragging things out. Oh shit... this was seriously happening... She couldn't BE more excited. Yet she had that nervousness in her. What was it? That something bad would happen? That they'd be interrupted... Maybe that was it. That even though here she was in the Captain's bedroom, that it wasn't actually going to happen. Deep breaths Saski... She looked up at Kira, eyeing the rope with a shiver.

Approaching the captain, she stood up straight, still just a touch shorter then the other woman. Well, it was no fun if she just made it easy. And since Kira had established a safeword, she was free to play defiant as long as she could before she couldn't even feign resistance. "Hmph. What kind of whore do you think I am? I'd never take off my clothes for YOU..." she teased with her most haughty voice. She couldn't help but give a little tongue stick out at the end with a wink, though.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:40 am

Oho, she was gonna play dirty. Good... this would prove fun for the both of them. She grinned at hearing Saski get into the role. She was clearly enjoying this, so Kira could be free to enjoy it as well. Her lust was getting stronger.

Kira grabbed Saski's wrists and shoved her onto the bed. The clothes would have to come off before any tying up could begin... But she didn't want to rip Saski's clothes either. No need to ruin her things. So she started, as forcefully as she dared, to stip her.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:49 am

She tried to snatch her wrists from the captain before she grabbed him, but she was faster then she'd expected. She hit the bed with an 'oof' and tried to sit up before Kira was on her, holding her wrists down. She tried to jerk them away and squirm out from under the other girl. Her grip was stronger then Saskia expected and she was pinning her down more then she'd thought as well. The revelation that the slender Kira had no lack of physical strength didn't exactly slow her arousal. She gave a little gasp as Kira pulled her top off, giving her just enough room to try and get away before she was pinned again. It was her pants that soon followed, although even though she was resisting, she gave her feet a little kick to help them off of the ankles when the tight things got stuck. With Kira on her again and down to her underwear, which in the bra's case was barely hanging on, one strap already dangerously far off her shoulder, she looked up, panting a little.

"Holy shit...Y-you're stronger then I thought you'd be." she said with a blush, still trying to struggle, but finding her own body losing the will to fight.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:06 am

"You don't get to become a captain by being weak," she said. "Hmm, I'll keep you like this for a while. Gotta tantalize you a bit. Now the ropes."

Showing off her strength, Kira decided not to even offer Saski the 'easy way' this time. It was going to be the hard way. She tied the girl's wrists together as her hands were above her head. Then she picked her up and rolled her so that she was face-down on the bed. Then Kira tied the her wrists to her headboard, where she conveniently had drilled holes just for occasions like this. Gotta thread the rope in somehow, and the bedposts were too close to the edge for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   

Back to top Go down

Raging in the Training House.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next