Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Captain's Office - Page 2 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Captain's Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:30 am

"Letting the Soutaicho know of this right now though probably isn't the best of ideas." Masaru noted. "She was rather intoxicated when I left, so I don't think she'll keep quiet about it long...and Kano-san is with her, so there's always the chance she'd say something to her. What other captains do you think need to be notified before we go and investigate?"

Gone so suddenly...They'd been on the radar and then suddenly disappeared...

Just what in the world were they dealing with here? He'd never heard of such a thing happening before, even from before he'd become a captain...What was going on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ByaRukifan
Masuka

Masuka

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:33 am

"Then maybe Arka's new captain, is he the only one not at the bar?" Masuyo started to pace. "Of all days for everyone to have a gathering at the bar it had to be this one."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:44 am

Masaru nodded, "Alright, that seems reasonable." Now they just had to send the message. He could only hope things weren't as bad as they seemed to be, but in the back of his mind...he knew something was very, very wrong here. The situation was just too strange...

'Ugh, so what...I bunch'a pansy ass shinigami got themselves killed.' Shubi groaned, 'This is stupid.'

'It's a serious situation and could pose a threat to the Soul Society, Shubi.' Masaru's Zanpakutou, Gokkan no Ikari stated. 'We have to be serious about this.'

Shubi just gave a 'hmph' in reply. 'Fine, but I'm not savin' your ass if you get yourselves into some kinda trouble. Hear that, Parasite?'

Masaru mentally sighed, 'Loud and clear.'

"Just let me know when you're prepared." Masaru said, his tone calm. "I'm ready when you are."

With Nozomi taken care of and his zanpakutou at his side, he was prepared to leave whenever Masuyo thought best.
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:40 am

"Alright I just need to tell Sunny where I'm going." Masuyo walked over to the door and crossed the hallway to Sunny's office.
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:17 am

Masuyo ducked her head back into her office. "Alright Masaru-taichou I'm ready now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:27 am

Masaru have a nod before walking towards Masuyo. "Alright, guess we're off then." He said, before exiting the office completely.

He wasn't sure what to expect upon arriving at the scene, but he knew he was emotionally ready to expect anything...

Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:25 am

Masuyo dashed into her office and changed into a kimono that was in tact and dashed back out, checking in on Nozomi and the twins but not making herself known before dashing off to Eri's office.
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:44 am

As Masuyo walked into her office she did start feeling a little drowsy.

That iss what you get for working yoursself sso hard. Vipera chided.

I know Vipera. I suppose I should go lay down for a bit.

She smiled at Sunny. "Sunny Bunny, be a dear and go check on Nozomi and the twins. I think I'm going to go take a nap." Masu said before yawning a little.
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:23 am

"Masu-nee, if you run off and nearly get killed like that again, I'm gonna kick you in the knee."

Sunny scowled at his captain. He felt...betrayed. She hadn't actually done anything to him, but by putting herself in such danger he felt as if she betrayed him. His poor little heart was broken.

"I think you need to go home and think about what you've done. I'll watch things around here. I'm disappointed in you."

Sunny walked over to her door and opened it pointed out into the hallway.

"Go home."
Back to top Go down
https://divisionzero.rpg-board.net
Masuka

Masuka

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:42 am

Masuyo sighed silently. "I'm sorry I worried you Sunny Bunny. I promise I won't do it again." She rubbed the top of his head as she passed through the doorway. "Alright, alright I'll go home. My bed there will be more comfortable than the cot I have in my office." She turned back to Sunny. "Love you, Sunny Bunny. And I really am sorry I upset you."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:45 am

"Love you too. Now go rest."

Sunny smiled at his captain and walked out the door with her. Now he had to go cheack on Nozomi.
Back to top Go down
https://divisionzero.rpg-board.net
Masuka

Masuka

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:19 am

"NSFW":

No. No no no no. She thought as she opened her eyes again to an alarm blaring from her computer system. Damnit, how long was I asleep? She cracked her neck as she got up from the small table she had down here for doing paperwork and walked over to the mainframe to shut off the alarm. "Computer, read message." A few seconds went by as the computer whirred. "Masaru Shirakawa and Kano Uyusei injured. Samuel Ozera is on scene healing Masaru Shirakawa. Kyoda Soyokaze is on the scene healing Kano Uyusei. No hostiles present." The computer continued updating her about the happenings in the seireitei but she didn't hear them.

"Go back to the first entry." Masuyo said, excited. The computer repeated the entry. "WHERE? Show him to me!" She yelled at the computer screen. An image was brought up on the screen of Kyoda leaning over Kano. Masuyo put her hand on the screen near Kyoda's face. "Kyoda-sama." She said with a note of longing. "Tell me where they are." The computer whirred again. "Outside of Squad Seven, Captain Nathair." Masuyo turned from the computer and grabbed her zanpakutou from their place beside the table.

"Lock down the vault after I leave. I'm going to find them." She headed up the stairs and waited for the locks to slide into place before shunpoing off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain's Office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2