Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Lieutenant's Office 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Lieutenant's Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Lieutenant's Office Empty
PostSubject: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:41 am

Flip flip flip was all that could be heard as Sunny sat at his desk flipping through a very large and very old medical journal left by the previous lieutenant. The front cover said it had been written by a captain from many centuries ago. I wonder how many captains have come and gone since the one that wrote this book? I'll have to find out later. He continued to flip through the pages, looking at the now yellowing pages. The images were still dark, but were showing the tell tell sign s of some water damage. I've got to make sure I preserve this book. It will be my personal duty as long as I am lieutenant of this squad. Sunny grinned a big cheesy grin with his new found purpose. Protect the book at all cost. Sunny closed the book and set it in the drawer of his desk. I need to find a glass case for it.

"Where do I start?"

Sunny tapped his fingers on the surface of his desk. Where did one find a class case? He's need it to be big. He's also need a book pedestal. This was going to be an adventure he just knew it.
Back to top Go down
https://divisionzero.rpg-board.net
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:07 am

And there he was. The most adorable little guy ever. It was as if the Heavens were shining down on her poor lost soul, right here and now. Boobs first, she came into the room, her arms held wide and then nabbed the poor unsuspecting boy into her cleavage. "Oh my dears aren't you the cutest little thing! You can call me Auntie Arka? Do you know where the Captain is?"

He probably couldn't speak or breathe due to the marshmallow hell he was in right now. But that didn't stop her.
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:17 am

Sunny looked up from his desk and all he could see was boobs hurling at him at an alarming rate. Before he knew it he was being sucking into this...tit monster's grasp. He knew he was in trouble when he felt the large breast wrap around the back of his head. This...person? She was holding him far too tight. He could see, hear,move, or breath. He had to get out of this or he would suffocate. He did the only thing he could think to do. He turned his head as best he could and let his mouth fill with breast, then, he bit down.
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:32 am

"Hey Sun.." Masuyo started to say as she came into Sunny's office. "Well, what have we here? I certainly think this is inappropriate for your office Sunny." She chuckled a little and then leaned against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:38 am

The second she felt lips connect in an abnormal way with her breast, Arka aborted the mission. Pulling the little guy out by the scruff of his neck, she almost missed the Captain standing there as she glared. "You little pervert! What were you trying to do!?" She wasn't worried about the boob hugging, just the mouth being on her breast. Still he was young and could be given leeway for it. She sighed.

Turning she took a deep breath and bowed to Masuyo, reiging in her righteous anger. "Very nice to see you Taicho Masuyo. I have some things I'd like to ask of a favor for you... I am sorry about this."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:43 am

Sunny clutched his chest and gasped for air as he was pulled out of Arka's monstrous bosoms. When he finally caught he breath he wiped his face with his bandaged arm.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"

Sunny was flabbergasted. He had no clue who this woman was or why she was shoving his face into her chest. Her abnormally large chest.

"I was trying to bite you so I could breath, and could you put me down please?"

Sunny looked past the large breasted woman and saw his captain standing in the doorway. Of all the times for her to stop by, this is the time she chose.

"Good afternoon ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:01 am

Masuyo chuckled again. "Good afternoon to you too Sunny." She looked over to Arka. "Needed me for a favor? Alright well we will handle that in a moment, but first." She walked over in front of Sunny and bent over a little, tilted his head up and looked into his eyes. "You'll be ok sweetie. Now, do I have any messages?"
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:09 am

So. It came down to this. She couldn't do anything in front of the Captain here. But she has more than a few tricks up her sleeve. It was now war, since he had stated he was going to bite instead. Perviness she could handle. Bleeding chest? Not so much. She had already set the boy down, and crossed her arms behind her in the proper way.

"I will wait here Ma'am. Whenever you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:12 am

"No ma'am you didn't. We didn't even have any patients come in."

It had been a rather slow day, which was why the boy had been reading the book. Thankfully the woman put him down, but she looked... vengeful. This wasn't going to be fun. Hopefully she'd just drop it. Why was she sore at him anyway? She nearly crushed his skull between her mallets.
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:21 am

"Okay Arka, what is it you need?" Masuyo asked with a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:28 am

"I have some...information. About something you have done that is not on official records. DO you wish to speak here or somewhere else about it?" Arka looked very official as she said this, no trace of her usual playfulness in effect.
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:40 am

Masuyo looked over to Sunny. "Alright lets go into my office." She said as she walked out of the office.
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:18 am

After the two women left, then small lieutenant walked over to his door closing and locking it. He didn't want that crazy woman coming back. If his captain stopped by, well she had a key. He walked back over to his desk and sat down.

"Now, where can I find that glass case I'm after?"
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:59 am

"Sun..." Masuyo tried to open the door to the boys office but it wouldn't budge. She sighed as she pulled out the key and unlocked the door. "Sunny, I need to tell you something." She said as she walked into the room. "I'm going to the human world to investigate the disappearance of the three shinigami from Kano-taichou's squad and I need to give you this." She pulled her piece of the key from her cleavage and held it out to the boy. "In case I don't come back, you know what to do with it."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:11 am

Sunny cringed on the inside at the thought of where that key had been. He had to touch it. Had he not had enough boob juice today. Someone had it out for him.

"Erm....Yes Captain."

Sunny took the key and opened the drawer of his desk the held private files. He put the key in it, closed it, and locked it. Only two people had access to this office, his captain and himself.

"Can you elaborate on your mission Captain? Has the Commander issued it?"
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:35 am

"Only that we are going to see what made those three disappear and no the Commander isn't to be informed of this mission until she has sobered up." Masuyo made a face like she was annoyed. "I don't want her worrying Kano-taichou. They last thing we want is a distraught woman running into a possible fight."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:45 am

"I understand."

Sunny got up from his desk and wrapped his arms around Masuyo's waist, giving her a tight hug.

"Be safe Captain. What am I to do if the Commander happens to come here looking for you?"
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:12 am

Masuyo hugged the young boy back and chuckled slightly "Tell her I have gone on an evening walk unless she sober then tell her the truth." she released Sunny and looked him square in the face and with a smirk said "You behave while I'm away too." Then she turned away and walked out the door to get Masaru.
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:45 am

"I will, promise. Be careful Masuyo-senpai."

Sunny ran a bandaged hand through his messy blue hair. He would be worried about his captain until she returned. If she wasn't back in a reasonable amount of time, he was gonna find a way to search for her. For now though, he needed to get out of this office for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Office   Lieutenant's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lieutenant's Office
Page 1 of 1