Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Captain's Office 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Captain's Office

Go down 
+3
Der König
Cinder
Yumikkaku
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:30 am

Eri and Jago arrived at her office shortly after leaving the bar. She walked in the door first and threw her cane on the sofa near the door. She walked around her desk and sat behind it. She motioned for Jago to come in and sit down.

"Now what the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
https://divisionzero.rpg-board.net
Cinder

Cinder

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:59 am

They arrive only seconds apart. "You sure can get serious when you want to, Eri-ji" Jago says to himself.

He turns to face the door as the Head Captain walks past him and through the door. Shortly after, Jago witnesses her previously lost cane travel from her grip to the sofa. When his gaze returns onto Eri, Jago notices her motion for him to enter.

Quote :
"Now what the hell is going on?"

With a stern face, Jago walks in but does not sit. He crosses his arms.

"I have been informed that both the 4th Captain, Masuyo Nathair and the 6th Captain, Masaru Shirakawa are currently in the real world" Jago says with a tone expressing his disappointment. "They have not notified any other Division nor Central 46. But that's not our biggest concern. I have also been informed that they have encountered and have initiated combat with an Espada level Arrancar."

Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:05 am

"They did what?!"

Eri was anything but happy at that moment. How stupid could the two of them possibly be? This act would not go unpunished. Oh no. Eri had something terrible in store for them. The two young captains would regret this. Eri would make sure of it.

"We need to get their happy asses back here now. Even if I have to go to the human world myself."

Eri slapped her hand on he desk in anger. The desk rattled loudly from the force. What was she to do?
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:23 am

Quote :
"They did what?!"

Jago could feel her distaste. Suddenly, her tone transforms to showcase urgency.

Quote :
"We need to get their happy asses back here now. Even if I have to go to the human world myself."

"You always seem to be in the front lines, Eri-ji" Jago thinks to himself.

Quote :
Eri slapped her hand on he desk in anger. The desk rattled loudly from the force.

Jago now understood the full extent of his Head Captain's anger. He can't even remember the last time she was this angry. Cringing a bit within his soul, he knew what the two naive young captains were in for. So long ago...he had experienced it first hand.

"So what is your decision, Eri-ji?"
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:51 pm

"Tch, meet me there my ass." Xarath thought once he came to a stop in front of Eri's office door. Clicking his tongue he wondered for a moment which path Kano had taken - he had not seen her on his run here.

Was she merely trying to get rid of him and go to the real world on her own?
Nooo... she would never do that to him.
Would she?
He sighed heavily and clicked his tongue twice, she better... no wait, that was her reiatsu.
Good.
He really wanted to know what she had found out.
Damn... why was he ALWAYS being so useless?

Three more tongue clicks then he turned and knocked on the door. By the time he got a response Kano should have arrived.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:20 am

Kano appeared right behind the vice-captain and without missing a step she headed straight towards the door Xarath was knocking on - the door to the office of the sou-taicho.

Formalities were overlooked when Kano instantly pulled open the door and head inside, exposing the two elder captains in conversation. The door was left open, as though telling Xarath to head in after her.

"Sou taicho-sama." She bowed, though being polite seems to defeat the point when she had already been so rude as to barge in.

"Pardon my intrusion, but I would like a request to head straight out to the living world."
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:27 am

[OOC: Sorry that I post already. I just thought it'd be weird for Xarath to wait outside while the others started to talk.
Delete it if you feel it does not fit. (:]

Xarath had not even managed to let his hand fall back at his side when Kano already appeared - opening the door without a reply.

For a moment the woman managed to shock him to the core - had he not expected her to do something as rude as that.
It just was not heir style.

Quote :
"Sou taicho-sama."

He clicked his tongue three times while stepping inside the office, stopping right behind Kano.
If she really was missing her manners then there must be more problems than he had imagined.
Immediately his worry ten-folded.

Quote :
"Pardon my intrusion, but I would like a request to head straight out to the living world."

It simply was the wrong time to stay silent. With two more tongue clicks he stepped next to Kano, determination written all over his face. "I would like one too."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:40 am

"Hmm well-"

Eri was unable to finish her sentence as Kano and Xarath barged into her office. Now what? If she said she wanted to go to the human world, Eri was gonna blow a gasket.

Quote :

Quote :
"I would like one too."

What the hell? Why were all the captains suddenly interested in the world of the living?

"Why the fuck are all my goddamn captains wanted to run off to the world of the living?"

Kano had just been drunk, more so than Eri. She had been in the bar for a good portion of the day. WHY should she go over someone like Jago? He was the most sober one here, save for Xarath. Just then a little Hell Butterfly drifted into her office and onto her shoulder. Just fucking great.

"Just fucking great. According to Squad three, Vice Captain Ozera is also in the world of the living and he has ordered that the captain's limiters be removed. Captain..."

Eri was speaking to the young captain now.

"Why should I send you there? I know why I might send Xarath, but I need a good reason, because just moments ago you were fairly intoxicated. Why shouldn't I send someone like Jago?"

Eri looked at her sternly, her hawk like eye boring holes straight through her. If she gave her a good answer she'd probably send her, not unaccompanied though.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:42 am

If Kano was surprised by the fact that another vice captain was also in the living world and that the captains' limiters were ordered to be removed, she did not show it. Instead, facing the question posed to her by Eri, Kano looked at the older woman straight back in the eye.

"Because my people are dead." Kano simply replied.
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:29 am

Masuyo walked up to the door to the Captain Commander's office and knocked.

God I hope that she isn't to upset.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:32 am

Once through the senkaimon, Masaru continued on until they were back in the Soul Society. Looking around, his eyes went back to Masuyo and Sunny before returning to look down at himself.

He could change later, as it wasn't uncommon for a male to be walking around practically half-naked. Though for Masaru...it was, as he never really went around that way...Sure, he wore his shihakusho rather open, exposing his scar, but that wasn't topless. So he felt a little awkward...and he certainly hoped they wouldn't notice the burns...

Still though, the business he needed to settle with the Sou-taicho and the others was much more important.

Once his business there was settled, he'd go pick Nozomi up at the Fourth and head either back home or to his Division. At the time he wasn't sure...

With all of that in mind, he began walking towards the entrance of the First Division and then made his way down the hall towards Eri's office with Masuyo.

Once she knocked, Masaru stood as there was no need for him to knock himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ByaRukifan
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:35 am

Quote :
"Because my people are dead."

The three she sent to the world of the living? They were probably attacked by the hollow the captains encountered.

"You may go."

knock knock knock.

Then she felt their spiritual pressures. It was the three runaways. Perfect, just who she wanted to see.

"Lieutenant Shiru, it appears you no longer have a need to go to the world of the living."

She looked at the two captains and the vice captain in her office. She she waved them off signaling for them to leave.

"You three are dismissed. Captain Kano, I expect a full report. Let those three in on your way out."

Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:22 am

Quote :
"Hmm well-"

Jago closes his eyes, knowing all too well what would transpire next. He remains still and does not falter from his position.

Quote :

His eyes still closed, "That, unfortunately, cannot happen" Jago says to himself.

The resounding voice of the vice captain triggers his eyes to open. "Let me guess, you want one too?"

Quote :
"I would like one too."

His expression remaining stoic, Jago speaks within his mind "The young and naive. Always playing at Death's door."

Quote :
"Why the fuck are all my goddamn captai-"

Suddenly sensing her familiar reiatsu, Jago turns towards the door and ponders "Have you already returned from the mortal realm?"

During these few seconds of distraction, Jago picked up a few important pieces of intel from the conversation of the others within the office.

Quote :
Vice Captain Ozera...world of the living...captain's limiters be removed.

Before he could further analyze this information, his previous suspicion was confirmed as he heard a knock on the office door. "I guess you can handle yourself, Masuyo-san." At that moment, he senses her partner in crime. "You still have not failed my trust, Masaru-san."

It seemed the Head Captain had felt their presence as well. He turns to face the source of noise.

Quote :
"Lieutenant Shiru, it appears you no longer have a need to go to the world of the living." She looked at the two captains and the vice captain in her office.

As soon as her eyes met his, Jago began walking out of her office. He knew that look all too well.

Before she had even completed her dismissal, Jago had already opened the door. Putting up a fake smile, he then walks past the three newcomers at a fast pace, allowing his haori to flow behind him. As he walks past them, Jago remains silent, as if purposely ignoring the trio.

Last edited by Cinder on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:41 pm

Quote :
"Why the fuck are all my goddamn captains wanted to run off to the world of the living?"

Well, shouldn't SHE at least know that? Being the Sou-taichou and all? Instead of drinking she should have better paid attention what the fuck was going on.
Useless old hag.

Deep, deep down Xarath knew that he was being horribly unfair right now, but while worrying over his captain something as unimportant as logic simply did not exist.

Quote :
"Just fucking great. According to Squad three, Vice Captain Ozera is also in the world of the living and he has ordered that the captain's limiters be removed. Captain..."

Xarath took in a long, deep breath before clicking his tongue five times. The limiters needed to be removed? Even though two taichous and one fuku-taichou were down there? He certainly never gave 4th Division a lot of credit, but he thought Masuyo could at least manage on her own a little.

Quote :
"Why should I send you there? I know why I might send Xarath, but I need a good reason, because just moments ago you were fairly intoxicated. Why shouldn't I send someone like Jago?"

Right now Kano's situation mattered little to him. It was her own fault if she decided to get drunk. But MIGHT send Xarath? MIGHT!?!!?!
He clicked his tongue three times before growling angrily. If she did not send him, he'll simply go on his own. Masaru was worth more than some damn rules.

Quote :
"Because my people are dead."

Xarath took in another, deep breath. Kano just lost part of her family. Part of her family which was not too weak.
That's it! He had enough of standing around!

Quote :
"You may go."

What about him? There is still that MIGHT hanging over his head!
Ah fuck it!

He was just about to turn around when he heard the knock.

Quote :
"Lieutenant Shiru, it appears you no longer have a need to go to the world of the living."

Yes, he could feel that too, would detect Masaru's reiatsu everywhere.
With a flutter in his belly, not knowing what to expect, he turned around to glance at the door.

That... man...

Quote :
"You three are dismissed. Captain Kano, I expect a full report. Let those three in on your way out."

First disappearing on him. Then him having to worry. Then nobody letting him go to the human world. Then the fucking Sou-Taichou kicking him out of the office.
He'll castrate Masaru. To hell with him and his clan.

Xarath was pulled out of his thoughts once Jago walked past him to open the door to continue to walk past them.

Immediately his eyes fixed Masaru's, every thought of leaving now forgotten. Right now he wanted to do nothing more than to drop-kick into the man's face. Xarath clicked his tongue three times before taking a few steps forwards, deciding that in the end it would not be worth it. If he was losing his head now neither the other captains nor Masaru would eve....

... what was with the shoulder?

That... that was a scar... no... burn mark? A burn mark where he was sure there was no burn mark before.

To hell with everybody in this room.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?!?" he all but shrieked while pointing at the darkened skin tissue, for once forgetting that he absolutely hated shouting. "YOU DISAPPEAR ON ME AND DARE TO COME BACK WITH THAT!?!?"

He took deep breathes while stepping closer to the other male, until he was standing right in front of him.

It wasn't like he did not know that anybody in 6th could die on a mission and he very well was aware of the fact that Masaru could die too. But if the man died on a mission he didn't even know about... if he was the last one to find out... if he lost him....

He lifted his hand and slapped the other on the cheek.

"How could you do this to me." he murmured angrily. Two tongue clicks. "You know very well how I worry about you, you fucking bastard!" Another tongue click. "And here we are, you fucking disappearing on me! WITHOUT even telling me WHAT you plan to do!" Five tongue clicks. "Don't you fucking trust me?" That hurt. "Do you fucking know what I had to go through?" Three tongue clicks. "I felt your reiatsu doing weird things while having to watch captain after captain disappearing - talking about a shitty situation!" Four tongue clicks while he balled his hands into fists - fixing the male with a look between anger and hurt. "Because of you I lost now at least 100 years of my fucking life!" A deep breath before there was another tongue click. "Because of you I am getting wrinkles!" Tongue click. "Because of you I'll fucking get grey hair!!! Do you know what you are doing to me?"

Xarath closed his eyes for a moment, again taking a deep breath, before settling them back onto Masaru. "For those next few days." He poked the other man in the chest. "You don't even need to bother talking to me." A tongue click before he side stepped and walked past his taichou.

He took a few steps forward before stopping again. "If you don't go to fourth after this little meeting here to have it properly checked you don't need to bother talking with me for the next month."

That said, he left.

"Fucking... fucking idiot." he thought.
Now that his anger subsided he felt nothing more than crushed. Glad the other was back, but crushed.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:05 am

Quote :

"You may go."

The moment Kano received her permission, she turned to leave, following Jago oji-san back as the latter swept through the door himself. Of course, it is pretty obvious that the "three" Eri was refering to was none other than Masaru and his company. Inwardly, Kano breathed a sigh of relief that Masaru was okay, but she did not expect the "other" person to do what he did.

Basically, Xarath went and exploded.

Quote :

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?!?" he all but shrieked
while pointing at the darkened skin tissue, for once forgetting that he
absolutely hated shouting. "YOU DISAPPEAR ON ME AND DARE TO COME BACK
WITH THAT!?!?"

There was a loud slap and Kano cringed.

Indeed, antics aside, what the hell is that burn? When she too left the room, Kano gave the sixth captain a small smile of concern but she paused in shock when she finally saw the burn mark upon his shoulders in detail. It took her a moment to quickly cover it up with a cough and a shrug regarding the vice-captain's pissyfit before disappearing off into a shunpo.

Is... is that what she think it is?

That arrancar Masaru fought....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:17 am

Stunned.

That was one word that could describe Masaru's feelings right now as Xarath's palm hit him in a loud slap across his face...

He'd expected Xarath to be angry with him, but...not this angry. He watched, slightly wide eyed, and listened to his Fukutaicho yelling about him. He honestly felt horrible, for making the man worry so much...he guessed he still wasn't used to having people really...care for him as much as he felt Xarath did. Xarath was right though, he should have told him. He shouldn't of simply run off like he did, he should have at least given his Fukutaicho some details on the investigation.

Quote :
Xarath closed his eyes for a moment, again taking a deep breath, before settling them back onto Masaru. "For those next few days." He poked the other man in the chest. "You don't even need to bother talking to me." A tongue click before he side stepped and walked past his taichou.

He took a few steps forward before stopping again. "If you don't go to fourth after this little meeting here to have it properly checked you don't need to bother talking with me for the next month."

That said, he left.

Masaru remained silent as Xarath spoke, knowing he deserved the lecture given to him. He'd been irresponsible, foolish...

When Xarath moved passed him though, Masaru finally moved, turning around towards the other male. "Wait, Xarath-" It was too late though, as his words were probably just falling on deaf ears.

Masaru let out an almost silent, frustrated huff. He'd do as his Fukutaicho advised, go to the Fourth Division after this and get his injury checked out. The twins would need to watch Nozomi for just a bit longer though, he felt he at least needed to try to apologize to him. It wasn't fair to the Fukutaicho and Masaru knew it...

He said nothing as Kano too, left. He wasn't really sure if he could really even say anything to her, what if she got mad too? She probably was...He wasn't sure though.
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:28 am

Sunny watched horrified at the display that was unfolding before him. He had never seen a lieutenant be so disrespectful to a captain before. Why did Masaru just take it? Even if he was in the wrong, Xarath was out of line. Were they? Noooo. They couldn't be. Were they lovers? That was the only reasonable explanation Sunny had to Xarath's reaction. Sunny had never pegged Masaru to be gay. Didn't he have a thing going with the captain of 9th? Maybe he swung both ways? Who knew? Either way it made Sunny blush. Almost as quickly as Xarath stared he was finished. It was time for the three of them to face the music. Eri waved for the three of them to enter. She motioned for them to stand in from of her desk. Sunny stood between Masaru and Masuyo. He was terrified at what might happen to him. He gave a slight bow, trying to stay brave.

"Hello Commander."

Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:37 am

Astonished by Xarath's display, Masuyo slowly walked through the door way and stood in front of Eri. She was afraid of what might happen. She'd never been more stupid than today.

Going into the human world without permission. What in the world was I thinking?

You did what you had to do Massu

But Eri won't see it that way.

Masuyo bowed aswell. "Commander"
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:46 am

When the door closed and the others were gone she turned her attention on the three in front of her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Have you lost your goddamned minds?"

Eri stood from her seated position and peered at them with a cold stare. Sunny trembled slightly, he had never been scolded by the commander before. He had never actually been addressed by her. He scooted closer to Masuyo, hoping to find sanctuary in her presence.

"What in hell possessed the three of you to run off to the human world?"

Sunny was the first to speak.

"I ha-had a b-b-bad feeling. I-I s-snuck o-f-ff just in case someone needed healing."

Eri glared at the small vice captain. He meant well, but he still should have said something.

"Well Mr. Ozera, then why didn't you say anything to ME?"

Sunny looked up at Masuyo, not sure of what to say.

"I cou- I don't know captain. I h-had a lapse in judgement."

Sunny wasn't going to throw Masuyo under the bus. He'd take any punishment Eri saw fit.

"A lapse indeed. What about the two of you?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:00 am

"I deeply apologize, Soutaicho." Masaru began, still feeling the sting of everything Xarath had said to him previously. "I was told to inform you as well, but you seemed rather intoxicated...if I had known you were simply buzzed or not at all I would have told you. I tried taking the situation into my own hands without properly telling anyone on my end and I am fully at fault for that."

"We also did not want to alarm Uyusei-taicho of the problem while she was drunk, as it would probably have affected her much more harshely had we done so."

He wasn't going to try to defend himself, he was in the wrong and he was fully aware of that. Despite being in charge of the Division dealing with Human World Affairs he still should have warned someone and he had not, as a consequence he'd hurt those close to him. That was painful enough, but he knew it probably wasn't all the punishment he'd be recieving.
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:51 am

Masuyo hugged Sunny to her. The poor boy had never had to deal with Eri's anger. Hell Masu had never yelled at him herself. So she could only imagine how he felt. She looked up at Eri.

"I'll take all responsibility for Sunny going to the human world, because it is my fault. Had I not gone off he would not have followed me. The only reason I could possibly come up with as to why I went is because I thought that maybe if the three from Kano-taichou's division were still somehow alive, that they'd need me. I'm sorry Commander. I know what I did was wrong, but I just couldn't let the possibility of those poor babies not getting the help they might need."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:59 am

Sunny looked up at Masuyo. Confusion mixed with anger crossing his face. Why was she not letting him take the blame? He had gone of his own accord.

"Captain, I am equally to blame as my captain."

Eri looked at the small boy. For such a little runt, he sure had more guts than she thought he would.

"The three of you can go, but if anything like this happens again, I will personally twist your minds into little bitty pieces."

Sunny didn't know what that meant, but he wasn't gonna try and find.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:05 am

That was it? Masaru had honestly been expecting the worse, but he suppose he shouldn't complain. With a nod, he gave Eri a respective bow before turning towards the door.

When he reached the door though he stopped, "Masuyo-taicho, I know you need your rest but...Do you think you'd mind checking the injury I'd obtained?"

Once he got that done with, he would go and try to find Xarath before he went back for Nozomi. He knew Xarath had said he'd not speak to him, but he felt he at least needed to try.

Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:36 am

Masuyo nodded to Masaru and waked behind him. Examining the wound to excruciating detail. She held her hand above the wound, a light glowing from her hand to lessen the scarring. She looked over it one more time and nodded to herself.

"It should be fine now Masaru-taichou." She turned back to Eri. "Thank you Commander."

She took Sunny's hand. "Come on sweety, we have to check to see if anyone needs our help."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:41 am

Masaru nodded, "Thank you, Masuyo-taicho. I'll be back at the Fourth later to pick up Nozomi. I want to see if I can clear things up with my Fukutaicho first."

With that, he left the room, exiting the First Division entirely.

From there, Masaru began to focus on the various reiatsu, trying to locate Xarath among them. Once he had a clear hold on the man's location, he disappeared in a flash of shun po.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain's Office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next