Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos

Go down 
+7
Jawfree
Karides
Kira the Crimson
Boylan2.0
Bebo
Ursinus
Lux
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jawfree

Jawfree

The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:13 am

Forming his chair again, Emile sat down and lovingly stroked his mask, "I suppose, the tone at the end their was directed at me, Janus." The hollow chuckled, "I promise I'll be good. Safety is always for the best, I wouldn't want anything happening to my beautiful home." Stressing the word "beautiful", he leaned back in his chair.

"Let me know when we are to storm the castle, I'll make sure to send them off knowing one last true beauty in my Visage."
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:48 am

"Send me word when attack. I will be there."

With that agreement of the Avatar's words, there is nothing else he needs to be here for. However, he could not just go yet without permission, so Anatidae amused himself in the meantime by pruning his feathers.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:53 am

The shapeshifter nods, looking upon the Avatar with a look of some thanks. "multumesc, Avatar, for your kind permission to preform my investigations... Do we have a location of this place, so I may make my preparations and leave as soon as it is feasible?" She reaches up to lightly touch her mask. She would miss it while she was under cover, but it would be a necessity, if she was to blend in... easy enough, one would suppose... just needs to get her hands on one of the lower-ranked members of the group and devour them, and none will be the wiser. "I shall take the utmost care to leave no trail, of course."
Back to top Go down
Boylan2.0

Boylan2.0

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:55 am

Tecumseh stood up and pulled his spear from the stone. "" He coverd his heart with his fist. "I wish you luck on your mission. Im sure these pitiful Arrancar will soon know the power of El Savaje . I only wish i could be there to see it on their faces when they learn the truth." Tecumsehs place was on the battle field but it was truly an honor to be the guard of the citadel.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:32 am

Achira had stayed silent, as she often did. Arguing was not in her nature. She simply followed the orders of El Salvaje and his Avatar. She knew that whatever he decided was for the best, and the arguments of the others would not matter.

And yet... because she stayed silent, she had received no orders.

"And what am I to do, Lord Avatar?"
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:49 am

Daeox looked over at Achira. "Ah.. Aguella... Yes... If Tecumseh has defense of the fortress taken care of, you could come along... although given your powers, direct combat seems unwise. Instead you should garganta in high over the rest of us... lay down covering fire from above." he said with a nod.

"Any other questions?" He asked, peering around the room. "If not, I see no reason to waste. The Ojos will head out and we will prepare to move out within the hour." He said, before sitting back down, signaling that he was done talking barring any more questions.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:59 am

Achira lowered her head respectfully.... though being nearly 30' tall, her head wasn't very low. "As you command, my Lord."

Of course... as she had expected, he understood her powers and the best way to use her. Achira. The name meant "far away" in some language. And that's exactly where she liked to be. Far away, up in the sky, where she could snipe. She would be the last thing the Arrancars never saw.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Bowing his head once more in compliance, Wilhelm said nothing as he turned away. Before getting ready to leave, though, he walked over towards Tecumseh and offered his hand, more specifically his forearm.

"Sad that you cannot join us on the field of battle, my friend. I will fight twice as hard for the both of us." He remarked, giving the other Hollow a light grin. Wilhelm was first and foremost a warrior, and thus he deeply respected those with the same warrior spirit he carried. Tecumseh was one such Manos, at least as far as he could tell.
Back to top Go down
Ursinus

Ursinus

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Renius had finally sat back up when the avatar started speaking. Finally someone who wasn't a dull teethed coward spoke with purpose. Finding out that he was going to be chosen to be a part of the assault the large beast bowed his head graciously. "Let us have a most bountiful hunt. Glory to the warriors and death to those who oppose us." Renius said before he stood up and headed towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Balthasar

Balthasar

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Slapping his tail down in joyous triumph at being on the front lines again with his fellow manos. It has been to long since he has seen combat, aside from his usual trips to the outer ring to deal with troublesome mindless hollows.

"Tecumseh, guarding the citadel is the greatest honor. Make sure everything is as intact as was we left it and you will have been more successful then we ever could be on the field." he said with the gleam of fire in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Boylan2.0

Boylan2.0

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:11 am

Tecumseh felt slightly embarrassed now. He had just begun to realize how much trust the other Monos had just placed in him. His grip loosened on his spear and he bowed his head slightly. This was truly a task to be proud to have. "Yes thank you my brothers and sisters. I will make sure your homes are just the way you left them when you get back, and Rexhus you bitem up good for me you hear."
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:48 am

Anatidae reverted back to his duck instincts for a moment there, letting out a loud quack and ruffling his feathers at the same time to gather the attention of the other Manos.

"Will take my leave. Come by my roost later for heal egg."

He waddled out of the meeting chamber without as much as a backward glance.

"First come first serve."
Back to top Go down
Pyro

Pyro

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:51 pm

As the others moved about and spoke, Uizotah watched and listened, completely stationary. If one was not paying close attention, he simply appeared to be a very strange statue in the meeting chamber, something that would not be out of place to subtlety intimidate others. It was not until after the meeting was adjourned that he made any noise.

"APOLOGIES," he spoke, his voice loud yet somehow like a whisper, "BUT I HAVE BEEN OVERLOOKED. WHAT IS MY TASK?"
Back to top Go down
ViridityMoon

ViridityMoon

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Amaterasu nodded and looked her master in the eyes. Then mouthed the words "Be careful." Then used Flash Fire to get to the shape-shifter. She looked it in it's eyes awkwardly. Then ushered for it to lead the way to wherever they would begin their research. She still wasn't positive if it was a woman or a man.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:27 pm

The shapeshifter turns to her, looking into Amaterasu's eyes levelly. "So you're to help me... alright." She turns, looking to each of the others in turn. "I will take my leave, and begin my investigations as soon as time permits. Good health to you all." She turns further, her platform beginning to move back toward the gate, at which point she steps off of it and through the gate, into the zone proper, making her way out of it and toward her own home base, where she would plan just how to infiltrate and gain information on this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2