Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos

Go down 
+7
Jawfree
Karides
Kira the Crimson
Boylan2.0
Bebo
Ursinus
Lux
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:37 am

The meeting chamber sat quietly, waiting to come to life. The massive chamber, resting at the base of the Citadel, only accessible from gates within the Spire itself, served not only as the meeting room of Los Manos, but the resting place of El Salvaje itself. There were more mundane rooms for meetings in the spire, but all of the most important councils in the history of the Citadel had been held here.

Each of the Manos would exit from their gate onto a large platform affixed to the wall. Once they had entered it would hover across the open gap towards the middle, stopping in place so that when all 10 converged they would form a ring, overlooking the colossal statue that held the spirit of El Salvaje below. It was appropriate, after all, for El Salvaje to oversee these critical meetings personally.

As it usually went, Daeox was the first to exit through his gate onto his platform. The old dragon walked, out onto the middle of the platform before sitting down. Standing for too long always did hurt his back, ever since his tail was broken. He sat as elegantly as his still considerable form would allow him as the platform made its way to the familiar spot in the room. He sighed. Just had to wait for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Ursinus

Ursinus

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:22 am

Renius would be the next to enter, the large wolf swaggered through his gate carrying a lion like pride to himself as he stepped on to the platform. Renius was in one of his rare non hungry moods and thus was beyond peaceful. He still wondered what was the point of the meeting today.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:33 am

Wilhelm entered through his doorway onto the platform waiting to take him down to the Meeting Area, his long red hair flowing from the fast movement of said platform. His demeanor was stoic and focused, although he had wondered what this meeting was for. It had been a long time since a council was called between the Manos.

Supposing he'd find out in a few moments, the Hollow merely waited as his platform reached the center of the room. Looking down at the statue of El Salvaje, Wilhelm dropped to his knees and bowed his head, much like a ritualistic prayer.

"My Lord, all that I have to offer, I give in your service." He remarked, almost in a groveling manner before standing back up again, placing his hands behind his back afterwards. He looked towards the other Manos in the room, Renius and Daeox, the latter of whom was the current Avatar of El Salvaje, in a respectful manner before speaking.

"Greetings." He simply stated, before turning back and waiting in the same position, like a statuesque soldier waiting for an order. The last thing he would do would be to show disrespect in front of the statue of his God and the Avatar to boot.
Back to top Go down
Boylan2.0

Boylan2.0

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:43 am

Tecumseh entered through his his door, spear in Hand. "It is an honor to be here once again Great Spirit."He said bowing his head a little. He quickly flipped his spear facing towards the ground and drop it into the stone. He sat down crossed his legs and shut his eyes. Now all there was to do was wait.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:59 am

Achira hovered in from her entrance and knelt at her spot in reverence. For her, kneeling in such a way that her feet faced away from El Salvaje was an added symbol of respect. Her feet, where her guns were hidden, should never be pointed at something so loving and deserving of adoration.

"I am here to serve and protect. My companions, I hope you have been well."
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:31 am

Anatidae waddled through his gate and onto his platform, idly glancing at the rest of the occupied platforms. Good, it seems that most of the people are present, so his time would not be wasted too much.

There is much more time for sleep, much more hollows to eat than talking politics.

"Greetings." He said in a flat duck-like tone. No matter how bored or how reluctant he is, there is no need to be disrespectful and incite those who would take offense.
Back to top Go down
Jawfree

Jawfree

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:37 am

Suddenly, and very out of place in the current atmosphere set by his comrades, Emile boisterously busted through his door and strolled onto his platform. "GOOD DAY, FRIENDS! Why so solemn on this beautiful day?" He strolled slowly, gracefully, towards the edge of the platform, his form shifting and swirling until somewhat suddenly, it began to take shape into a suit. Deeply, he bowed and closed his eyes. "And Good day to you, Majesty, you are as radiant as ever," He said with utmost respect and love for El Salvaje.
Back to top Go down
ViridityMoon

ViridityMoon

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Amaterasu walked in and sat next to Daeox, her master. Anything he would do, she would do. She still had her allegiance to him not the El Salvaje. But if he was loyal to it then in a way, he was to

[OOC: srry, ik its a short post but i dont have much time]
Back to top Go down
Balthasar

Balthasar

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:15 am

Rhexus walks in to the massive hall and takes his spot on his platform. Getting comfortable in a place like this is almost impossible, to dry and lifeless. But if the higher ups called us here there must be a reason so its his job to show up.

"Its been awhile since I've seen you all like this. But with all due respect lets get this over with, somebody has to keep the riff raff out." He said with his booming voice.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:46 am

Vesnica Shimbare had taken some time to make her presence known, only now appearing through the door, appearing for once in her natural form, appearing for all the world to be a walking, organic suit of armor, utterly without human features, but roughly human size and shape. She had considered messing with the others by coming in the guise of an Arrancar, but had decided that it would be foolish to provoke them in such things, and such had avoided such an obvious tease. And so she appears, moving to her position, standing easily there as it approaches its destination, deciding on the way to change her form for this. her skin ripples with strands of black-grey reiatsu as she changes, taking the form of a human woman with a long shock of red hair which cascades down her back and an abundance of curves, though she maintains her mask, allowing for a modicum of recognition from those around her. She is silent as she arrives, frowning slightly. This meeting would likely be important... but she honestly could care less... she had information to gather, and this was a distraction. "For once, I agree with you, Hex, there are things that must be done, and the sooner they are returned to, the better."
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Daeox waited patiently as the others filled the room. Yes yes, their usual greetings... He looked over at Amaterasu before giving a little wave, gesturing her back to her own platform. He never did understand the girl's insistence on following her but, while he usually didn't mind humoring her, this was a grave time. "It's good to see all of you well... I hope things are running smoothly in your rings." he said politely, as he usually did. Now was where things became a little different then usual.

"You're probably all wondering why it is you're here... Nothing unusual has happened in the Citadel, no rogue Vasto Lorde loose in the city, no calamities... no attacking Devynyr Hueca... I'm afraid that today's meeting regards something much more... severe.." he rose to his feet, straightening his back out. He rarely stood up during meetings. "Not several hours ago, I received a curious report from the Ojos. Earlier today he informed me of a powerful spiritual pressure he had detected at the very border of our land, in the territory of the Devynyr. He went out to investigate and discovered something... Alarming... An Arrancar, which he informs me is stronger then any he has ever met." He let that sink in for a moment, although he doubted it would alarm them. A single powerful Arrancar was not cause for TOO much alarm, although it did need to be dealt with.

"There is... sadly... more, though." He cleared his throat and pulled out the compass the Ojos had given him. "This Arrancar informed the Ojos that he hailed from some place known as "Las Noches", which the arrancar described as a "massive structure" where he and his kind live..." THAT should get some reactions. Never in the history of the citadel had they heard of more then a handful of Arrancar banding together... This news that they had a colony? Very concerning.

"The Arrancar, who it seems is unaware of our citadel, was so kind as to give the Ojos this device which serves as a compass to find this Las Noches. If the Ojos were to use it to find the place, the rest of us could garganta there directly... Now... Manos... I have already formed a course of action in mind... But I would like to hear what all of you have to say on the matter first."
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:55 pm

"Simple. We uh...kill the Batman." Wilhelm remarked in a serious tone.

===============

...A whole settlement of Arrancar? Powerful ones at that? The Vasto Lorde pondered to himself for a moment...before taking a step forward and raising a clenched fist like he was getting ready to fight someone.

"What deliberation is needed?! We must cleanse these demons from our world who have dared to desecrate our God's domain! El Salvaje demands their blood!!" He shouted in a low roar as he addressed the others in the room. He then turned to Daeox.

"Avatar, I hope you've come to the same conclusion."
Back to top Go down
Ursinus

Ursinus

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:55 am

Renius unconsciously snarled at hearing that there was an arrancar roaming near the city, a potential danger to his people. Hearing that there was a whole organization of powerful arrancars that could be a danger to the hunters of the land he tensed up causing his hair to spike up. "I agree. Those vile monsters are a hazard to our people. Those monsters must be devoured."
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:48 am

Of course the males suggest charging in headfirst with no information, no recon beyond the simple location, and not a goddamn clue what they can actually do... typical male idiocy.

It's possible that, of all of them, the shapeshifter was the least interested in El Salvaje, being part of this group for her own reasons. It gave her a path, and gives her an outlet for something she enjoys... the hunt, the stalk, and the insane joy of killing. "Ke... boys, boys, boys... Always so eager to charge in at the drop of a hat... I say that we find out about this... 'structure' first. what it is, who runs it... how the abominations there are so powerful. Come, it will do little good to our people, and our savior, to charge without information into this battle, if they are as powerful as may be."
Back to top Go down
Jawfree

Jawfree

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:51 am

After the pleasantries, Emile formed a fairly ornate chair out of the dark matter that is his own body. Sitting down, he stroked his mask, thinking on everyone's opinions, "Silly girl," He said to the shapeshifter, "No one is powerful enough to give El Salvaje pause. These arrancar live only because his majesty has not deemed it necessary to end their meager existence yet. Seeing as how this orb has been dropped in our laps though," He paused for emphasis, "I think we know what our lord wants."

Emile looked down and after a few seconds laughed a little to himself. "But By all means, if you want to play, who am I to stop your fun. Information is always nice, I say we let her do her job." At this, he was gesturing to the rest of the Manos.
Back to top Go down
Boylan2.0

Boylan2.0

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:31 am

Gripping his spear tightly Tecumseh thought long and hard about this and listened to the others opinions on the subject. How had they not known about such a structure before, and just how many arrancars were there. At any rate this device falling into their lap must surely be a sign of what they should do.

Letting out a low malicious chuckle he finally spoke up " Hahaha Wilhelm your vigor and loyalty towards El Savaje are powerful indead, but still i must agree with Chaosblade on this. For all we know there could be more Arrancar headed out into the desert as we speak. To crush this plite that has fallen on Hueco Mundo first we must know more about them. If all or even some of the arrancar there are as powerful as the Ojos say it will take many of us to go there and wipe them out, and I would not leave the Citedel ungaurded for them to attack while we are headed towards this 'structure'."
Back to top Go down
Ursinus

Ursinus

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:36 am

Renius let out a snort as he decided to lay down. "I didn't know some of you had such dull teeth."
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:50 am

Letting out a snarl of his own as he turned back towards the other Manos speaking, namely Chaosblade, he began to gesture his arms like a preacher in a town square giving a sermon, which he kinda was.

"Why waste our time with that frivolity? If these impure...freaks knew of us, of our Citadel, they would have attacked already!" He remarked in a strong tone, turning his body to look at and appeal to everyone else there as he continued.

"We have a great advantage, why not use it! We are the Los Manos Del Dios Salvaje, the hands and weapons of our Lord! Our power is unmatched! Don't tell me some of you are frightened of these...Infidels!?" He finished, going back to folding his arms and waiting for a response
Back to top Go down
Balthasar

Balthasar

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:23 am

Rhexus let out a low grunt. Disgusted with the fact that an arrancar was seen and not just killed on the spot. Even if the arrancar is powerful that would be no reason to back down from a fight. Better to die for the glory of El Salvaje then to let one of those monsters live for another day.

"A whole colony of arrancar? Sounds like a problem that needs to be dealt with. I say we punish these abominations and show them the will of our lord!" After he finishes he makes a large snap with his jaw.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 am

And yet again, the boys prove her thoughts about them right... well, most of them. Some have some sense... the rest are just as stupid. "And what, pray tell, will it solve to have even one more of His subjects die than need be? It may be unneeded, but surely the glory of Our Lord is greater served by a glorious, crushing victory than one less sure? Give me but a few days at this place when we find it, a week at most, and I will be able to open their gates to the slaughter that shall commence thereafter, allowing for that much more glory for the Lord." These words would likely assuage the radicals... they always like to hear El Salvaje praised like that... and tended to agree with things that are worded as bringing Him glory.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:09 am

"Let me eat them." The giant duck quacked, his wings flapping in expression of his ...enthusiasm in the matter. "I want to eat them. Arrancars taste delicious."

That settles it. Nothing is changing Anatidae's mind from his food.

"Do whatever, I don't care. Just leave their corpses for me. If they are alive, their bodies. We invade."

Nonsense information gathering. Cheh. There is no time to waste with nonsense information gathering when this matter is about food. That self-important girl can do all the "information" gathering she wants, but leave the others out of her tomfoolery.

Last edited by Karides on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ViridityMoon

ViridityMoon

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Amaterasu nodded and then there was a quick flash of fire and she was on her platform. She listened to everyone speak. It seemed the only person with a mind were the shapeshifter and her master. She looked at her master with a look that he would understand. The look meant "These fools are wrong, we need to gather information."
Back to top Go down
Jawfree

Jawfree

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:23 pm

"My oh my, you all sure are heated today." The form of darkness chuckled as he clapped his hands. He turned to Wilhelm, "I just suggested that we let her do what she wants, nothing would stop us if we just descended on them, so why worry about it? Let her gather her information if it will assuage her concerns."

At this, he stood up, and the chair rushed back into his body. Looking over at Janus he spoke up, "But all of this is rather moot in my eyes. We should hear what our glorious Avatar, the true will of El Salvaje, has to say on the matter. Daeox, if you please?" In this last sentence, he made broad gesture towards Daeox, inviting him to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Daeox sat quietly, breathing a tiny sigh of relief when Amaterasu went back to her space. Not that he minded her loyalty, but please. Give an old man some room. He looked around the room as everyone gave their input. It was good to see them bickering as usual, if exhausting. It seemed they were divided into two groups. One who wanted to wait to attack and gather more information. One group that wanted to go now.

"Hrm... I have listened to all of your input and adjusted my plan accordingly. Vesnica. You will begin using your information gathering techniques." He turned to face the shapeshifter. "Do not do anything that leads them back here." He said, his voice grave. Threatening the Citadel's safety carried the highest penalty.

"That said, we will not execute a FULL purge on this... Las Noches... " he said with a tone of disgust. "Instead, I will leave Tecumseh here to safeguard the Citadel, as well as Chaosblade and Amaterasu to begin work to investigate the enemy. I will take Emile, Wilhelm, Renius, Rhexus Anatidae. The Ojos will go to Las Noches feigning the intent to join. He will use his special ability to serve as a beacon and allow us to Garganta in at once and strike. In the unlikely event that the Arrancar are too strong for the six of us, we'll garganta to a safe location. Do NOT garganta directly back to the Citadel and do NOT speak of The Citadel or El Salvaje. We're going to attack but play it safe."

"Understood?" he emphasized to make sure some of the more... rambunctious members were listening.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:21 am

Turning his head towards Daeox to listen to him, the Vasto Lorde simply bowed his head in compliance with his wishes.

"As you wish, Avatar." He remarked. Further debate was now useless, so he had nothing more to say on the matter. Inwardly, he was glad to be picked for the assault. It had been a while since he had tasted Arrancar flesh and basked in their blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos   The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting Chamber of Los Manos
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: The Citadel-
Jump to: