Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
The War Tribunal - Page 3 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

The War Tribunal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Der König

Der König

The War Tribunal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:55 am

Quote :
"Oh, yes. I can definitely agree with that gorgeous. Its just not the same"

He nodded, though blushed slightly once more as she called him that... again. Strange woman, strange woman...

Quote :
"And that's why I want you to see him. He's a master of..." she then looks up blankly, as if brainstorming. She looks back down, then continues "...pretty much every martial arts."

She wanted him to.
Xarath clicked his tongue. When did she ever gain power over him?
Power over...
Again he clicked his tongue. Maybe that was it. The whole incident with Yamaguchi-fukutaichou having power over 5th Division people.
As long as he did not know what was going on exactly he could not trust them.
He knew perfectly well that he had to keep what he had seen to himself, simply because he had no proof that something was really going on, but that did not mean he'd allow himself to fall for her charms.
Maybe he was just imaging things, maybe he was being dramatic again, but... he just could not ignore it. No matter how insignificant it was to others.

Quote :
"And as for what I'm doing? Well, today I'm set on learning as much as I can on Karate. Yesterday I studied Ju-Jitsu and the day before that Muy-Thai."

He clicked his tongue before tilting his head slightly - his expression becoming friendlier again. Just because he could not be sure of her motives didn't give him any right to become impolite.

"I see. So you just read about them?" Tongue click. "What about training them? Are you able to perform any of those?"
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:15 am

Quote :
He nodded, though blushed slightly once more as she called him that... again.

She loved it, his mannerisms and all.

Quote :
"I see. So you just read about them?" Tongue click. "What about training them? Are you able to perform any of those?"

"Oh no, I also train. Basically, I study the specific martial art in the morning and then apply the technique in the afternoon." She abruptly stands up and poses in a goofy stance. "I usually train with Oshiro-oji-san..." suddenly her tone and epression sour, then she continues "...but sometimes with Oukami-taichou. But I prefer Oshiro-oji-san...he's more gentle."

She then grabs her left shoulder with her right hand, her face expressing discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:25 am

Quote :
"Oh no, I also train. Basically, I study the specific martial art in the morning and then apply the technique in the afternoon."

Xarath could no else but raise his eyebrow in disbelieve. Learning a complete matrial art within one day... hell.. in half a day?

Why was she... lying to him?

He was pulled out of his thoughts once more as she started to show him a stance. That looked... not very professional.
He clicked his tongue, but otherwise stayed silent.

Quote :
"I usually train with Oshiro-oji-san..."

Oshiro-oji-san? Who was that?
Well, it was not really a surprise that he had no clue who that was if the person was a member of 5th.
Hell, out of 6th he pretty much knew nobody at all.

Quote :
"...but sometimes with Oukami-taichou. But I prefer Oshiro-oji-san...he's more gentle."

Quietly he watched her - lucky her - she got such partners.
If he just could jump over his shadow.
Well - seemed like she already got him a partner... though he still did not know if he was glad about that.

"I certainly prefer gentleness." he murmured finally. "Though when it comes to training... to fighting I think roughness brings you forward."

Biting throats and feeling the warm blood run down his throat.
He preferred that by far more.

"If somebody pampers you too much you will never become better. You have to be pushed over your limits and not stop in front of them."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:40 am

Quote :
Xarath could no else but raise his eyebrow in disbelieve.

She notices his expression. "Oh no, its not like I learn everything in one day." Straightening, she continues "I just learn parts of it and then once I master that specific portion, I come back and continue."

She sits back down, now smiling.

Quote :
"I certainly prefer gentleness." he murmured finally. "Though when it comes to training... to fighting I think roughness brings you forward. If somebody pampers you too much you will never become better. You have to be pushed over your limits and not stop in front of them."

Her gaze shift downward, then her eyes shift to the right. She felt vulnerable. "I suppose you are right...but something about Oukami-taichou...just doesn't feel right. I feel like he's wearing a mask every second of his life." Realising she had said too much, her mood shifts to joyful. "But Oshiro-oji-san..." she murmurs as she waves Xarath to come closer. She didn't want others to hear.
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Quote :
"Oh no, its not like I learn everything in one day."

Xarath clicked his tongue, but didn't let anything else show on his face anymore.
He had already thought so.
"At least she doesn't seem to be a lair."

Quote :
"I just learn parts of it and then once I master that specific portion, I come back and continue."

Wasn't that highly confusing? If the matrial arts were mixed like that? She should perfect one thing first before concentrating on the next thing.
Tongue click.
She seemed overly passionate though, it did not really take him by surprise that she preferred studying like this.

-

With curiosity he watched her shift her eyes - a sign of nervousness?

Quote :
"I suppose you are right...but something about Oukami-taichou...just doesn't feel right. I feel like he's wearing a mask every second of his life."

"Aren't we all wearing masks?" he thought amused. It was not like he wanted to let others show anything about himself, so why would somebody like Oukami-taichou want to do it? That man actually seemed to have something to hide.

Quote :
"But Oshiro-oji-san..."

He hesitated slightly while clicking his tongue. She already proved to be some crazy woman, who told him that she was not trying to kiss him? He clicked his tongue.
Who hesitated, lost.

Therefore he also leaned over the table, waiting for her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:36 pm

As Xarath leanes closer, Ubiki completes in a whisper "...could defeat Oukami-taichou in a duel."

Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Quote :
"...could defeat Oukami-taichou in a duel."

Xarath blinked before sitting back once more.

So that person was a lot stronger... He shrugged. It was not that he was surprised somebody was stronger than a captain, there were people out there who simply were not interested in taking over that position.
Besides, why beat Oukami-taichou?

He clicked his tongue.

Still... somebody stronger than Oukami-taichou was indeed an interesting discovery. Xarath did not think there were many who could take that man in a fair fight.

"I see." he murmured. There was not really anything he wanted to say about it, but staying silent would be impolite.
It was, unfortunately, his turn to talk.

"Is that person a member of 5th?"

Not that he cared, but it was a conversation starter, no?
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:21 pm

After Xarath had pulled back, she did the same.

Quote :
"Is that person a member of 5th?"

Tapping her chin, she continues "Hmm. I'm not sure if he was a part of the 5th Division, but he did mention he used to be in the Gotei 13 a long time ago." She shrugs. "But he isn't a part of it now. He lives in the Eastern Rukongai."
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Quote :
"Hmm. I'm not sure if he was a part of the 5th Division, but he did mention he used to be in the Gotei 13 a long time ago."

So, not a member of the Gotei anymore...

Quote :
"But he isn't a part of it now. He lives in the Eastern Rukongai."

And probably also not interested in Shinigami any longer.

"I see." he murmured, curious what made him leave. Had he started to hate the Shinigami and their goals? Or was he simply not interested in the purpose of the Gotei anymore?

"How did you meet him?" he asked instead.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Quote :
"How did you meet him?"

His question brought Ubiki a painful flashback. But before it could consume her, she shrugs it off.

"Well, I used to live in an orphanage..." she looks down. "I never got to meet my parents. The people at the orphanage told me someone had left me there when I was an infant. They were all nice people there, I had many friends..." Ubiki then looks up, her expression displaying both confusion and anger as she continues "But then a strange man came and adopted me...or rather took me. As soon as we left, he took me to where Oshiro-oji-sama lived." Her expression lightens. "I was about 10 years old, but I still remember the words that man spoke towards Oshiro-oji-sama."

"Will you teach her?" the mysterious man had said. The elder man then replied, curiously "And of what purpose do you seek for her training?" The man retorts "This is my final request, old man. I don't have much time left..." The old man closes his eyes and simply nods.

"Every time I ask Oji-sama anything regarding that man, he just tells me not to worry about it. He says I'll find out at some point" she says shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Once he saw her brief look of pain Xarath felt guilty - maybe he should not have asked. He never asked, and that was the best example why.
Some things just should stay hidden.

Quote :
"Well, I used to live in an orphanage..."

He clicked his tongue, but otherwise stayed impassive and continued to listen to her. So also a loner.

Quote :
"I never got to meet my parents. The people at the orphanage told me someone had left me there when I was an infant. They were all nice people there, I had many friends..."

Or not as much of a loner as he was. Well she seemed more... balanced, chirpier... though... that usually didn't mean much. She could also just wear a mask.

Quote :
"But then a strange man came and adopted me...or rather took me. As soon as we left, he took me to where Oshiro-oji-sama lived."

He nodded, still paying attention carefully.

Quote :
"I was about 10 years old, but I still remember the words that man spoke towards Oshiro-oji-sama."

For a moment he expected her to tell him what that man had said, but she merely fell deep into thought. Xarath clicked his tongue. So she had special training under the wing of somebody who was stronger than Oukami-taichou.
Interesting.
Since he had stepped into 5th he had a feeling of... being in a different world. Oukami-taichou seemed to have his minions everywhere - one of them being the Fukutaichou of First Division while one of the members of his Division was trained by that special person.
Oukami-taichou also didn't just invite anybody to his Division... a Division which was so locked down that one had to gain special permission to enter.

Somehow he had the feeling that he stepped into something big.
Now he was just curious where it would lead him.

Before he could ponder more about it Ubiki spoke up once more.

Quote :
"Every time I ask Oji-sama anything regarding that man, he just tells me not to worry about it. He says I'll find out at some point"

"I see." he murmured quietly. So she had been part of something bigger for almost all her life now. He was curious which part she'll play in this chess game. And what about Oukami-taichou? Yamaguchi-fukutaichou? Oshiro-san? The stranger?
Somehow they all seemed to be connected.
He just could not make out how.

Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Quote :
"I see."

His words brought her focus. Ubiki blinks rapidly as she raises her head. She notices him in deep thought.

"Whacha thinking about, Xarath-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Quote :
"Whacha thinking about, Xarath-kun?"

He clicked his tongue before placing his hands onto his lap. How should he answer that? So far he had neither proof nor did he like to share his thoughts with others.

Therefore he only shook his head.

"I don't know myself." he murmured before smiling slightly. "Maybe I'll tell you once I figured out in which direction my thoughts lead me."

Once he had proof.
Knew what he was talking about.

He was not one for gossip.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Quote :
"I don't know myself." he murmured before smiling slightly. "Maybe I'll tell you once I figured out in which direction my thoughts lead me."

Now she was curious. "Smart and beautiful" she thinks. "Alright gorgeous, I'll hold ya to it!" she says smiling.

She'd had already had enough with these books. She was here all morning studying. "Maybe you'll loosen up if we..."

"Hey Xarath-kun, would you like to train some?" she says with a cute face.

Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Quote :
"Alright gorgeous, I'll hold ya to it!"

Once more he blushed before settling his eyes onto the table. She should stop with that. There was no reason to call him that.

Quote :
"Hey Xarath-kun, would you like to train some?"

What?

Surprised he looked back up into her face before clicking his tongue. He wasn't sure if that was a good idea. First and foremost he was here to study and if he lost sight of his goal again... he'd just end up under his bed once more.
On the other hand... he did not want her to think he was a coward.

Tongue click.

"I... I guess?" he murmured. "Though... I have not really fought with a partner before..."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Quote :
"I... I guess?" he murmured. "Though... I have not really fought with a partner before..."

"Don't worry about it, babe" she says as she gives him a thumbs-up and winces. She then stands up, tucks her chair in and asks "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Quote :
"Don't worry about it, babe"

Babe? By now his complete face was flushed a deep red. Why did she have to do that?
He clicked his tongue before glancing at her once she started to stand up.

Quote :
"You ready?"

Once more he clicked his tongue before standing up too.

"I am." he murmured. "Though are you?" He nodded towards her shoulder. "You should not stress it too much. It might cause you problems later-on."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:00 pm

She watches as he stands.

Quote :
"I am." he murmured. "Though are you?" He nodded towards her shoulder. "You should not stress it too much. It might cause you problems later-on."

"Oh this?" she says looking down at her shoulder. "BAHAHA! This is nothing!" she says with her hands on her hips. "Okay! Let's head to the Vault!"

She then leads Xarath out of the Tribunal and into the hallways of the 5th Division HQ. It was empty and abnormally quiet.

"What's going on?" she says as they continue towards the Vault. They had been walking for about 5 minutes now and had yet to see anyone. As they round the corner to the Vault, Ubiki's gaze fixes upon two familiar faces. The Vault's guards.

"Heya Goro-san!" she exclaims.
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Quote :
"Oh this?"

Xarath nodded.

Quote :
"BAHAHA! This is nothing!"

Xarath sighed before clicking his tongue. If she wanted to fight like that it was her decision.

And her stance was kinda... funny.
Once more he caught himself smiling slightly.

Quote :
"Okay! Let's head to the Vault!"

He nodded and followed her out of the room, wondering if they were allowed to simply leave the books laying on the table.
They did not have to put them away?

Quote :
"What's going on?"

Xarath took a glance around, well indeed, it was rather quiet here. Though it did not seem abnormal to him - after all, he was not used to 5th Division.

Therefore he shrugged before murmuring a "I don't know."

Once they were in front of the guards he bowed deeply. "Good afternoon." he greeted them softly.

What the hell was he doing here?
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:18 pm

She notices Xarath bow. "And respectful..." she thinks. The guard replies.

"Heya, Garen-chan!" Goro retorts. He turns to the bowing male. "Oh, who's this? You've got a date, Garen-chan?" he says with a grin.

The other guard remains silent.
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Quote :
"Heya, Garen-chan!"

Xarath stood straight once more, though took a step away from them - showing that they could talk in private if they wanted.
He did not want to force himself onto anybody.

Quote :
"Oh, who's this? You've got a date, Garen-chan?"

Immediately red dusted his cheeks again.

"We... we are not on a date." he murmured embarrassed before clicking his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Ubiki smiles cheerfully in reaction to Goro's words.

Quote :
"We... we are not on a date."

She knew he would say that. Trying to ease his angst, she supports "Oh no, Goro-san. We're just here to train some!" Her expression a bit more serious now, she asks "Uhhm by the way, where is everyone?"

"Everyone is on high-alert awaiting further instruction from Oukami-taichou" Goro replies.

Ubiki's expression sours. "Something happen with the old fart?" she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Quote :
"Oh no, Goro-san. We're just here to train some!"

Surprised he looked at Ubiki - he would have bet everything he had that she'd correct him now - telling them they were on a date.

Quote :
"Uhhm by the way, where is everyone?"

Xarath clicked his tongue before his eyes settled back onto the guards in front of him.

Quote :
"Everyone is on high-alert awaiting further instruction from Oukami-taichou"

High alert? Indeed, he already figured something had to be wrong - after all, Oukami-taichou would not hurry like that if it was something unimportant - even he knew that.
Most likely a captain meeting.

Quote :
"Something happen with the old fart?"

"I doubt." he murmured. "I have seen his departure earlier." He closed his eyes, concentrating on Oukami-taichou's reiatsu, which was always slightly pulsing. "I think the captains are having a meeting." Tongue click. "Though I can't figure out what it could be about..."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Before Goro could respond, Xarath spoke.

Quote :
"I doubt." he murmured. "I have seen his departure earlier." He closed his eyes, concentrating on Oukami-taichou's reiatsu, which was always slightly pulsing. "I think the captains are having a meeting." Tongue click. "Though I can't figure out what it could be about..."

Ubiki turns to him in surprise. She was still inexperienced with reiatsu readings, but he had just sensed her Captain...and from this far away? "Amazing, my love..." she thinks.

She starts tapping her chin as she speaks "Hmm...a captain's meeting? I also wonder what its about..." then as if she had completely forgotten, she says "Oh well, not our problem!" Looking back at Goro, she asks "So Goro-san, mind if we go in for a little while?"

As soon as she finished, the door begins to slide open. "Of course, but go easy on Shiru-fukkutaichou" he says as both guards bow towards Xarath. Goro wouldn't make that mistake twice.
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Quote :
"Hmm...a captain's meeting? I also wonder what its about..."

Xarath clicked his tongue and glanced at Ubiki once more. She really did mention a lot what was on her mind.
Did she not fear the consequences?

Quote :
"Oh well, not our problem!"

Wrong. And rather childish. If the problem was big enough to afford a captain meeting it was something that might have consequences on all of Soul Society.
Eri was a strange woman, but she certainly didn't hold these meetings for fun.

Ubiki did not seem to care though and he certainly would not make her worry when there was no need to.
Though he would have to pay attention now in case Masaru needed him.

Quote :
"So Goro-san, mind if we go in for a little while?"

Xarath clicked his tongue and directed his attention back at the three people close to him. Now was certainly not the time to drown in his thoughts. He had to be attentive.

Quote :
"Of course, but go easy on Shiru-fukkutaichou"

Did he... look that much like a weakling? He should not have come here...
"Che. Let's bite her head off. Then they will reconsider belittling you next time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War Tribunal
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Five-
Jump to: