Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
The War Tribunal - Page 2 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

The War Tribunal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinder

Cinder

The War Tribunal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:10 pm

There it was again...that odd sound. Ubiki was prepared to answer his following question...

Quote :
"Bring me back?" he repeated softly before raising an eyebrow. "And how do you intend to do that?"

She perks her chest and outlines her breasts in a circular motion with her hands. Playfully she says "With my assets!" Suddenly, the aura surrounding her changes to one more serious...and a tad bit violent.

She slams her left palm and right fist in front of her chest. With smirk, she says coldly "And if that doesn't work, I'll beat it out of you."
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Almost curious he followed her hand, which was circling her breasts. Honestly now?

Quote :
"With my assets!"

Xarath smiled in amusement. Seemed like she indeed was being serious.

Though his amusement soon turns into surprise as he saw her... violent action.

Quote :
"And if that doesn't work, I'll beat it out of you."

He could do nothing else, but roll his eyes. Now the girl was being childish.

"Love." he murmured softly before clicking his tongue. "Do you think you are really the first one who'd try to beat it out of me? It did not work before, it won't work now. Sorry." Well, he was not really being sorry. Being gay was by far the last attribute he hated about himself.

"Your assets are certainly nice to look at, you have every right to be proud of them." They were a lovely pair indeed. "But unfortunately." or not "not what I am interested in."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:53 pm

She was still in her aggressive posture when he spoke.

Quote :
"Love." he murmured softly before clicking his tongue. "Do you think you are really the first one who'd try to beat it out of me? It did not work before, it won't work now. Sorry."

She erupted in anger, her fists waving inches from his face as she disappeared and reappeared in all directions around him. "Where is she? I'll kill that bitch for touching my Xarath-kun!" Her face was tomato red.

Quote :
"Your assets are certainly nice to look at, you have every right to be proud of them."

Her anger vanished as quickly as it had come. Her eyes glittering, she thinks "MY LOVE HAS FINALLY-"

She couldn't finish before Xarath continued.

Quote :
"But unfortunately." or not "not what I am interested in."

Her world once more turns pitch black as she bows her head. Another shriek of pain echoes throughout.

She then snaps out of it. She raises her right hand, thumb-up. Grinning she retorts "We'll see about that!" She places her hands on her hips, then continues "Anyways, lets study a bit...or I'll get lectured by my superiors."

She then turns, her ass-long red hair following the momentum and heads towards her table.
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Quote :
"Where is she? I'll kill that bitch for touching my Xarath-kun!"

What? When had he ever said a woman attacked him? With confused eyes he looked at the girl in front of him - she was... crazy.

-

Taken aback by her shriek he pressed himself further against the row of books - not knowing what the hell was even going on anymore.

As suddenly as the shriek happened she changed her mood again - becoming optimistic once more.
Hell... did she have PMS?

Quote :
"We'll see about that!"

He tilted his head before shacking it. He had given her the proper warning that he was not interested. If she wanted to waste more of her time on him... well her fault.

Quote :
"Anyways, lets study a bit...or I'll get lectured by my superiors."

Xarath clicked his tongue before nodding and following her to the tables. "Good idea." he murmured softly. Though maybe... maybe he should just find a reason to get away from her.
No, now he was being childish.
"You have already collected all the books we need? Or should I get you some more?"
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Quote :
"You have already collected all the books we need? Or should I get you some more?"

She turns her head, then points in the direction of a table. The top was filled with several large stacks of books. All seats were empty and tucked in save one. It was where Ubiki was sitting before she saw Xarath.

"I'm pretty sure I've got everything" she says chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Quote :
"I'm pretty sure I've got everything"

Xarath nodded in understanding before sitting down in the seat across of the chair that he figured she used earlier.

He leaned back against it before placing his hands in his lap and clicking his tongue.

It was her decision which book she wanted to read first - he'd simply take one of the left overs.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Ubiki kept her gaze on the male as he walked around and sat down eloquently. He embodied everything she wanted in a man.

Smiling, she does the same. There was a book already open in front of her; she had been reading it prior to their incident.

Looking down at her book, Ubiki asks "So Xarath-kun, why do you want to learn about martial arts?"
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Once he noticed she seemed not to be finished with the book open in front of her he decided to take one from the pile.

Carefully he laid it down in front of him and opened it, skimming the index with his eyes until he was interrupted.

Quote :
"So Xarath-kun, why do you want to learn about martial arts?"

Tongue click.

"I..." Another tongue click. "I am not very powerful. I fear that if one manages to land a good hit on me I won't be able to uphold defense." Well, they would beat him into one very ugly bloody pulp. "I am lacking brute strength. Hell..." He sighed before clicking his tongue once more. "I am lacking any form of strength." he added, his voice just above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:15 pm

She continued reading while he spoke.

Quote :
"I am not very powerful. I fear that if one manages to land a good hit on me I won't be able to uphold defense."

To his words, she closes her eyes. They returned those dreadful memories...those times of hardship. "Stop being so weak..." she murmurs to herself.

His next words bring about positive memories.

Quote :
"I am lacking any form of strength."

"No you're not. All the strength in the world is within your heart. Let it fuel your physical form" a voice resounds within her mind. It was him; that wonderful man that had taken care of her when she most needed.

As she lifts her smiling face, a tear runs down her left cheek. "You are strong, Xarath-kun. I will help to show you that."
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:19 pm

Quote :
"You are strong, Xarath-kun. I will help to show you that."

Only once she spoke did he look up at her again, noticing the tear running down her cheek.

Why... why was she crying now? Was it something he had said?

"I... I..." For once he really did not know what he had done wrong. "Are... are you alright?" he asked her softly. Then he shook his head.

"Thank you but... I am capable of seeing my limits. And unfortunately my limit of strength is set very low."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Quote :
"Are... are you alright?" he asked her softly.

She wipes her wet cheek and then replies "Yea, I'm fine." She winces at him.

Quote :
"Thank you but... I am capable of seeing my limits. And unfortunately my limit of strength is set very low."

Staring blankly back down at the opened book, she replies "I thought so too...about myself that is. I used to think that I was weak...that I was useless. But he taught me otherwise, he showed me what I am truly capable of."
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Quote :
"Yea, I'm fine."

He kept his eyes a little longer at her - deciding if she was lying or not, before nodding and settling them back onto the book in front of him.

-

Quote :
"I thought so too...about myself that is. I used to think that I was weak...that I was useless. But he taught me otherwise, he showed me what I am truly capable of."

Who?
He looked up again and tilted his head in question, though decided not to ask. If she wanted him to know who that person was she'd have told him. She did not though and therefore it was none of his business.

Therefore he only clicked his tongue and nodded before replying. "I am glad he managed to do so." Tongue click. "I am sure you are very powerful." Hell... with that kind of determination she was showing him - She was by far not weak.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:51 pm

Ubiki notices him look up at her.

Quote :
I am glad he managed to do so. I am sure you are very powerful."

"Very powerful? Me? Not even close" she says as she looks up, her eyes blinking wildly as they refocus. She then smiles. "And yes, I'm extremely grateful to him. I'd like you to meet him!"
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Quote :
"Very powerful? Me? Not even close"

He clicked his tongue, but did not look up anymore. He merely turned the page and clicked his tongue.
He did not know that much about Oukami-taichou, but that man did not seem like he'd randomly invite people to his Division. If she was accepted into 5th she sure had potential. She was already powerful, she probably just wasn't close to her limit yet.

Quote :
"And yes, I'm extremely grateful to him. I'd like you to meet him!"

This time Xarath did look up. Meet that person? He was not sure if that was a good idea. He was pushing himself into something he simply did not fit in.

"Ah. I fear that I'd be too much of a bother." he murmured. "I fear you'd only manage to annoy your... friend." Tongue click. "It still would not make me interested in you." he continued before giving her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:09 am

She awaited his response gleefully.

Quote :
"It still would not make me interested in you."

She ignored what he said first, her eye twitching at the latter. "No, no, Xarath-kun. I want you to meet him to improve yourself." She closes her eyes, smiles and then in a seemengly sadistic tone, she says "Plus, make you fall in love with me is my job, not his."

She then recalls Xarath's previous statements.

Quote :
"Ah. I fear that I'd be too much of a bother." he murmured. "I fear you'd only manage to annoy your... friend."

"Oh, he wont get bothered easily. He's a really kind person. Plus he loves young people!"
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:19 am

He was actually freaked out by that eye-twitch.

Quote :
"No, no, Xarath-kun. I want you to meet him to improve yourself."

He sighed heavily. He would only embarrass himself anyway. He would never manage anything and having to show others how much he failed... he was not sure if he wanted to waste their time on him like that.

Quote :
"Plus, make you fall in love with me is my job, not his."

Once more Xarath sighed heavily. He felt almost guilty. Why was he not normal? Then he would not have to break her heart. Then he could simply go with the flow. He clicked his tongue twice while shaking his head.
Nonono - he had given her a fair warning. There really was nothing he could do anymore.

Quote :
"Oh, he wont get bothered easily. He's a really kind person. Plus he loves young people!"

"I fear you are overestimating your friend's patience." he murmured. "And your own."
Maybe he should just get away from her. Then he would not give her too much hope?

"Dreams were meant to die anyway."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:32 am

Quote :
"I fear you are overestimating your friend's patience." he murmured. "And your own."

She stands up and slams both hands hard on the table. The sound echoes through the library. "You're coming and you're going to enjoy it!"
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:37 am

Quote :
"You're coming and you're going to enjoy it!"

"Yes, yes Madam." he said in a clear voice, his eyes wide before he bowed his head in respect.

Wait... what the hell was he doing here?
Immediately he shook his head and looked back up at her. "Alright then, I guess will come." he murmured and clicked his tongue.

"Th...thank you."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:03 am

Satisfied with his response and seemingly pleased with her methods, Ubiki smiles. She then sits back down.

"Great! Maybe we can go tomorrow!" she says happily, staring at the male across from her. "So, what book are you reading?"
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:17 am

Quote :
"Great! Maybe we can go tomorrow!"

Tomorrow? Well it was not like he had anything to do outside of work. He had more than enough time on his hands...

"Tomorrow sounds fine." he murmured softly. "I just need to finish paper work and let my captain know first."

Quote :
"So, what book are you reading?"

He blinked in confusion. "The one that was on the top of the pile?" he answered, slight amusement clear in his voice before he turned the cover to look at it. "It explains the basics." he finally said before looking at her again. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:28 am

Quote :
"Tomorrow sounds fine." he murmured softly. "I just need to finish paper work and let my captain know first."

"Excellent..." she thinks to herself. Ubiki then rests her chin on her open right palm and listens to her love's soothing voice with a smile.

Quote :
He blinked in confusion. "The one that was on the top of the pile?" he answered, slight amusement clear in his voice before he turned the cover to look at it. "It explains the basics." he finally said before looking at her again. "And you?"

"Oh, this one?" she says as she slams her book shut. "Its the same one you have." She was lying, for it was in actuality a text of advanced techniques. "So, tell me what you've learned so far! Teach me Xarath-kun!"
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:41 am

Quote :
"Oh, this one?"

Xarath flinched as she shut the book loudly - the noise annoying to him. Why did she need to do everything so noisily anyway?

Quote :
"Its the same one you have."

He clicked his tongue before taking a look around. A copy of the book? Every one of those texts was a treasure and then she had a copy?
Well he said they had copies, though he did not bother to say anything about it as his eyes settled back onto the girl in front of him.
Tongue click.

Quote :
"So, tell me what you've learned so far! Teach me Xarath-kun!"

Teach me? Was she making fun of him?

"I have trained myself Judo so far." he murmured, his eyes now emotionless. The whole situation seemed off to him now. "Though with the help of books and without a partner. I also have started with Bujinkan." Tongue click. "Most of the texts were not available in the Seireitei library though. Are forbidden." Another tongue click. "And for some classes I simply do not have the confidence yet so I thought it would be best to train something else first." He nodded towards the books. "Karate, for instance."

Though Bujinkan would stay his main goal.
Tongue click.

Teach me Xarath-kun.

Somehow that exclamation seemed so dishonest.
What was going on here?
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:17 am

She notices a hint of confusion in his expression. "So cute..."

Quote :
"I have trained myself Judo so far." he murmured, his eyes now emotionless. The whole situation seemed off to him now. "Though with the help of books and without a partner. I also have started with Bujinkan." Tongue click. "Most of the texts were not available in the Seireitei library though. Are forbidden." Another tongue click. "And for some classes I simply do not have the confidence yet so I thought it would be best to train something else first." He nodded towards the books. "Karate, for instance."

"Yea, I prefer this "library" more. Its got EVVVERRRRYYYYTHING!"
she says dramatically. "Bujinkan, eh? Quite an advanced art..." she thinks to herself. Then aloud, she continues "And Bujinkan? Wow! I've heard that's a very difficult martial arts!"
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:25 am

Quote :
"Yea, I prefer this "library" more. Its got EVVVERRRRYYYYTHING!"

He nodded, agreeing with her.
Yes, it was the only reason why he dared to bother Oukami-taichou and his Shinigami. Otherwise he would had never came here.
Three tongue clicks.

Quote :
"And Bujinkan? Wow! I've heard that's a very difficult martial arts!"

"Yes." he murmured softly. Somehow her interest seemed so fake. Was it because he was not used to receiving praise? Or because her demeanor became so... bubbly-over-the-top? This whole situation here... two tongue clicks... why did he feel so... paranoid?

"That's why it is almost impossible... it is impossible to learn it by book." He clicked his tongue. "I have tried some classes but..." He shrugged. "I am not sure if I do them correctly. I guess you just won't manage without a good mentor." He just... did not want to ask anybody. "We are talking far too much about me though." He had to give so much information and she offered nothing? It made her appear even faker... "Tell me what you are doing."

Tongue click.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:45 am

Quote :
"That's why it is almost impossible... it is impossible to learn it by book." He clicked his tongue. "I have tried some classes but..." He shrugged. "I am not sure if I do them correctly. I guess you just won't manage without a good mentor."

"Oh, yes. I can definitely agree with that gorgeous. Its just not the same"
she says agreeably. "And that's why I want you to see him. He's a master of..." she then looks up blankly, as if brainstorming. She looks back down, then continues "...pretty much every martial arts."

"And as for what I'm doing? Well, today I'm set on learning as much as I can on Karate. Yesterday I studied Ju-Jitsu and the day before that Muy-Thai." She had her hand out with three fingers pointed as if counting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War Tribunal   The War Tribunal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War Tribunal
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Five-
Jump to: