Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BronyPi

BronyPi

There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:57 am

He didn't expect her to pull him around at all, but he agrees with her idea, letting her maneuver them onto one of the couches. It probably would be easier on him, as he moves down with her, his lips tracing a line down her chest to the center of one of her breasts. A brief thought crosses his mind that a lot of men would probably kill to do what he was doing, but he shoves it out of the way. It was hard enough keeping his focus and not going overboard right now, without the distractions of random thoughts like that.

His lips slowly close around one of her nipples, which he knows is probably one of her most sensative spots, as his hands continue to glide over her form, caressing her softly.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:27 am

Now on the couch, after some awkward backward walking, Arka was enjoying herself quite a bit on her back. Her hands couldn't reach anything fun though, so she kept them on his back, digging in lightly until his mouth reached her nipple. She sorta had expected him to stop and tease her more, but... Instead she was now moaning and arching her back while her hand moved up to his head to try and keep him there where it was making her more aroused.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:42 am

She's pressing him into her, but he doesn't need much encouragement to keep going. his tongue moves out, circling the skin around her nipple as he continues to suck on it, before he applies just a tiny amount of pressure on it with his teeth, his other hand coming up to touch her other, massaging it and playing with its nipple as well.

His free hand moves down, tracing the lines of her body until it reaches her skirt, tracing the line around it, moving as far down as he can without moving his hand under its cloth.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:02 am

"Enn..." One of her hands came up to her mouth, so she could bite down on it to stop from moaning too loudly after that one slips through. The room was soundproof, supposedly, but it wouldn't be good to test it too much. Still his mouth and hands felt way too good, she was panting and never wishing him to stop. It hadn't felt this good last time but... then she had been drunk. That one hand tracing her skit was driving her insane though. If only it would go lower...

If she was capable of thinking, she would wonder where he learned all this.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:18 am

He continues to please her above, knowing from the sounds she was making that he was right about all this. that last thing had sounded a bit off, but it seemed to be working. He continues this for a few minutes before he slowly slides his hand under the edge of her skirt, following the curve of one of her legs for a short distance before moving back, coming to rest just above the join of her legs.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:36 am

Arka was going to lose her mind soon. If the others had taken this much time on her, maybe it would have been much more fun. As it was, this was the best she's felt in well... forever. Still his hand wasn't where she wanted it. It was close and her arousal was very much at this point. "Enn! You're so mean... A little more..." She moved her legs under his hand, somehow, any way she could, getting him to touch her where she was burning most.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:39 am

He applies a bit of pressure to her nipples when she talks some, letting her finish before doing so, but teasing them enough that she probably is a bit distracted from continuing after, as he slides his hand down to rest between her legs, on top of any panties she happened to be wearing. He rubs her through them, gently at first, but slowly growing in intensity as time passes and she shows signs of further arousal.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:51 am

And distraction tactic worked. Now she can't speak at all, closing her eyes and diging her hands into whatever she can unconsciously. Not too hard, but harder than before. She felt kinda like a slut just laying there moaning as Enn played with her breasts and lady parts. She couldn't put two thoughts together, merely enjoying the fact that she was being toyed with. If he would just let her go she could play with him too...
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:04 am

Enn takes that time to slide his fingers under her panties, sliding them down some to slip a finger inside her by now likely completely soaked slit. He hums against her breast, pulling out slightly on the other at the same time, his finger pushing deeper into her before he begins to move it around, spreading her apart as he feels her inside.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:15 am

Oh my... Arka spread her legs more for his hand to have easier access, which he definitely took advantage of as she felt Enn's hand slip inside her panties. The things this man was doing to her. Her hips moved up to press against his hand more, having to bite her finger again to not make too loud of groans. She wanted him rather badly at this point but couldn't voice it yet. His fingers weren't enough.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:22 am

Enn feels her tense up and spread out for him, and he slides another finger inside of her, continueing to please her as he rubs his thumb against her clitoral hood for a short time, making it a bit of a goal to see how close he can get her before he moves on. He slides another finger in when it feels like she can take it, his thumb moving to stimulate her clitoris directly, his mouth applying suction to one breast as his other hand continues to work on the other.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:28 am

And now Arka stopped biting her finger, or else she would snap it off. So now she was moaning, not loud enough to be heard but quite a bit more than she had been, her hips were moving in time with his hand and fingers, and she felt like she was going to explode from the feelings of his thumb on her clitoris. All in all, a very good first meeting. Now with her mouth unhindered, she could speak. "Enn...if you keep this up... I'm going to... damn it! Let me do things to you too!"
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:34 am

He stops working on her just long enough to smile up at her face, one of his fingers sliding out of her to join his thumb, taking her nub between them and squeezing it, moving it between them as the other fingers continue to work inside her. "Kind of the point. You, unlike me, can do this more than once... I think. Never tried." He moves back in to lightly bite her nipple again before moving back to sucking on it.. but if this didn't finish things, he supposes he'd do as she asked.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:42 am

While Enn had a point there, Arka didn't appreciate it. She wanted to be the one controlling this sort of power over him! But then he...kinda did something that made her startle and make a rather strangled moan. What the hell was he doing down there with his hands? And damn his mouth... Something was building up inside her up until this point, and now it was like a dam that was bursting. She couldn't stop it, and with her back arching she started climaxing. All thoughts of calling Enn a bastard fled, and she shuddered uncontrollably as the waves rode over her. SHe panted and groaned as it finally passed, breathing heavily and unable to move for a few seconds. It was probably the most amazing thing she had ever felt... and she wanted more. "Damn you Enn..."
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:54 am

In those few seconds it takes her to be able to move again, he removes his bottoms, sliding fully on top of her as he takes off hers as well. He kisses the side of her neck before replying, just whispering in her ear a little. "you seemed to like it just fine a few seconds ago..." He wraps his arms around her, slowly moving his hips forward to slowly, ever so slowly, slide himself into her. He kisses her to muffle whatever noises the two of them might make as he finally enters her, something she'd been silently begging for, and truth be told he'd wanted to do, for a while. She was plenty wet, so it would be relatively easy to do, as long as she doesn't do anything to physically stop him.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:03 am

"Mm...maybe I did..." A kind of warm feeling came over her and she felt more charitable towards Enn as he removed the rest of her and his clothes, then moved on top of her more. With his arms around her and his mouth on hers, she was almost shaking from the anticipation. Finally though he slid into her and her whimper was muffled by his mouth, her legs spreading more and more to let him in without any problems. She moved her hips a bit, wishing him to start thrusting. Men were such teases!
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:08 am

Enn grants her wish pretty much immediately, making sure she could take him easily on the first stroke before he begins to take her in earnest, arms half holding her down in his embrace as he starts moving faster and harder with each movement, still with his mouth wrapped around hers and his tongue sliding into her mouth to caress and play with hers.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:14 am

This was rather fun. Her body was humming again from the pleasure and she returned his kiss with her tongue. This kiss was much better than their first, he was actually reacting to this one. She laughed a bit at that thought, wrapping her arms around his neck and caressing his back as he kept thrusting. Her legs wrapped around his body lightly, allowing him freedom still and she moaned into his mouth quite a bit. If he stopped, she'd probably kill him, as her body was reacting much the same as it had earlier to his hands and mouth.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:25 am

Luckily for him, he doesn't stop moving, only getting more sure, faster and harder with each movement. He buries himself in her completely with each thrust, his own small moans escaping as well as he does so. It seems that, for all her enjoying being in control, Arka really enjoys the other side of the coin, being the one being controlled, at least at the moment. He moves his upper body up just enough that he can move one of his hands to rub against her breast while he continues to take her, enjoying every moment of it.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 am

Enn was definitely enjoying himself, but then so was Arka. His moans made her more excited and aroused, glad she was making him feel the same way he was making her. Pulling her mouth away from his, she buried it in his neck and then started moaning his name like a mantra with each thrust. When his hand reached up to tease her breast, she bit lightly on his neck groaning. Mm but she was getting close to orgasm again, and she tried holding it back.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:40 am

Enn returns her affections, kissing her neck in return as he continues to push her harder and harder, his arms traveling over every sensitive spot he could find over her body, teasing her in the best ways he can think of at every single one, not letting up on his assault to her senses for a moment. She bites him, but he doesn't mind, she didn't exactly do it all that hard, and he's a bit distracted with the sex to notice too much. her movements under him were exciting, and he could tell that she was getting close again. He pulls out almost all the way, driving into her then with one strong thrust after another, trying to push her over the edge, but keeping himself in check to keep from going over instead.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:26 am

If someone had knocked on the door at that moment, it was unlikely that the sex would stop at this point. Arka couldn't help it, she clung to Enn with abandon, whimpering as teased her beyond thinking. This was like the fourth time tonight, and it felt really good. And then, without too much warning she reached her limit on pleasure. Climax overtook her and she wrapped herself around him moaning as the feeling of release. "Enn-kun..."
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:33 am

Enn slowed his movements as she climaxes again, slowly coming to a stop inside her as she finishes up her release, slowly kissing her again. "I wish I could keep going, but I might just come, and we can't have that." He slowly pulls himself out of her, regretful as he is to do it. "I can do something else if you want, long as it's not there..." He leaves it open, for her to ask or not at her will.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:38 am

Arka returned the kiss lazily, not really wanting to move too much for now... But Enn was kinda put out now. She had orgasmed twice, while he was stuck with nothing for his efforts. Growling at him, she pushes on his chest to move him off her. "No no, you've done more than enough you silly man. Now its my turn to make you feel good. Sit on the couch!"
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:03 pm

He smiles a little when she starts to push him off her, especially with those words added in... This was certainly going to be one hell of a good first time... He moves to sit on the couch, shaft standing straight out from him, waiting for her attentions, whatever they might be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Three-
Jump to: