Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Red in the face, Masaru pushed himself up to sit up. He didn't look over at Arka for long before quickly diverting his gaze after seeing how little of her costume she had on. Shit, he'd looked!

"I, I'm just...just not used to having to share a changing room." He muttered as he pulled the costume to him, changing into the top part at least while he was still seated. Plus, he'd always been taught it was inappropriate for a man and woman to be in such a state of undress together unless married or to him at least in a relationship, and in this case...neither of those things were true. He and Arka had become friends simply put.

Standing up, he quickly shrugged on the bottoms of the outfit; grateful to at least be dressed again. His face was still quite red though and his expression was still one of embarrassed nervousness as he turned, waiting on Arka to fully change.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ByaRukifan
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:14 pm

"Hm, well I am not going to bite you. Only those I want to tempt get that treatment." Arka noticed Masaru's quick glance, smiling a bit as she stood back up herself, glad she had on at lowest part as it made it easier to get up. Still it would be best to back off a bit. He didn't need to be permanently red, and she wanted to get these pictures.

Getting the last two layers on, Arka slipped her hair from her ponytail and let it fall in soft black waves around her. Her light usage of makeup earlier wasn't enough, so going to a mirror she pulled out a small thing of lipstick and put the bright red stuff on her lips. It was a stark contrast from her pale skin and stood out perfectly. Then using the mirror, she took the hair piece from the box and somehow got it in her hair very nicely. Having a piece of her own, a little bit less intricate but still annoying to put in, had taught her the basics.

Turning to look she noticed Masaru had been watching. Giving a small movement to allow the dress to move. "How does it look?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Quote :
"How does it look?"

Masaru turned then, looking back to Arka assuming she was dressed from her question. "Looks great." He replied, giving an approving nod and a small smile. Thankfully, in the time it'd taken Arka to finish changing, the pounding of his heart had lessened and his face had lost most of the red shading. Though, he certainly hoped by the time they were done taking pictures in these costumes that there would be other changing rooms available, just so they could avoid any more embarrassing situations.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:26 pm

"HM." Arka looked at Masaru's outfit, walking over to the box and taking out the crown, before placing it on his head. The outfit looked ridiculous on him, but he sorta pulled it off. Probably his leadership qualities that did it.

Taking the man's arm, she lightly tugged on it to take him out of the dressing room and headed for another room, slightly smaller. It looked like one of those crappy photobooths, but in fact it was quite decent. Leading Masaru into the booth, she went up to the touch screen and started pressing things and then put a bit of paper money into a slot. "There..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:13 am

Allowing Arka to pull him, Masaru followed her along into one of the photobooths. He really hadn't looked himself over in the mirror of the changing room, so he was hoping he didn't look too ridiculous...then again, he probably did.

Still, it was a 'kingly' outfit, and that's what they'd been looking for for him.

Once inside the booth, he remained silent as Arka pressed the screen before depositing the money. Despite not having ever really been in a photobooth before, Masaru knew by what the screen showed it was time to smile a bit for the first picture, which is what he did.

Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:11 am

As Masaru smiled, Arka moved faster than would seem possible for someone in such a dress and almost fell into him as she almost tripped. However she made it back in time for the photo to snap a picture as she leaned against Masaru. As it gave you time for another picture, she reached up and pinched his cheek. "Funny faces!"

If it wasn't obvious, Arka didn't have many friends and didn't do this sort of thing a lot so she wanted to make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:05 am

Funny fac-

Before Masaru could wonder what she really meant, he felt her pinch his cheek as the booth snapped another, probably ridiculous looking photo. Yes, that one would certainly be one to laugh over, or that's what he expected at least.

Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:54 am

"Psh." Arka's face had been silly, but she wasn't sure about Masaru's. Still, she posed and tried to force Masaru to too while the pictures were taken. Once it was done, she went to the screen and picked out the best ones with a few taps. She hid the screen from Masaru, not wanting him to see and have a surprise for him.

"Hmm, all done, just need to have them printed and it will be fine. We should change and head back soon. I will send you copies~ You can't see yet. They are super secret."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:31 am

Masaru watched as Arka messed with the screen again once they were done. He couldn't see what she was exactly doing though, which had him curious to say the least.

With a few more taps to the screen, she turned to face him, explaining she'd have the pictures printed and that she'd send him copies. She wanted the ones she had picked to be a surprise though. Again, he was curious to know which ones she'd chosen. He'd find out eventually though.

He gave a nod when she said they should change and head back, students should be leaving their schools any minute now if they weren't already. Soon the streets would be much busier and traffic would be much heavier.

"Mhmm, did they...can I at least know if they turned out alright?" He asked, a small smile on his face. He hadn't been talking much since they'd come out of the changing room, and he certainly didn't want Arka to think that little experience had forced him into awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:32 am

"Some turned out wrong, but thats why it takes so many pictures. Its digital so it can take a bit more than a regular one, so the ones in between aren't going to look nice..." Arka reached up and pulled the head piece off with a few tugs, her hair falling in a sort of messy straightness around her.

"You are talking again? I was afraid I'd scared you too much Masa." She moved closer to the man and reached up to place her hand on his cheek. "I don't really understand you, to be honest. I am not sure if its good or bad."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:26 am

She...didn't get him?

"S-sorry?" He wasn't sure what to say. He honestly didn't think there was really anything too get. Did he act strange? Had he done something wrong? "You didn't...scare me back there." He added, speaking of the changing room incident minutes before, "You mainly...caught me off guard." He hadn't been afraid, just...surprised as his morals began to pound against his brain at a rapid pace, which left him a little stunned and embarrassed. Afraid though? It wasn't that severe...or at least that's what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:31 am

"No apologizing. Its refreshing, you know? Getting to know someone so different." Arka waved his apology away. He was too polite! He should tell her to stuff it sometimes or something like that.

Still she had to think about his words. She left the booth and looked at the full dressing rooms, chattering people giving a background sound to things. "Mm, off guard. I suppose thats a good thing? In a way I hope. But really, I shouldn't push you like that. Its not fair at all. So I suppose... I should apologize."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:09 am

"Ah, it's fine." He said, a slight chuckle escaping. That little incident was in the past, plus...despite the awkwardness at times he was still having fun. Today had been a nice break from all the constant work. "Plus, despite that moment I'm having fun. Thank you for that." He said, voicing his thoughts, feeling that maybe voicing them would make her a bit happier or relieved, maybe?

Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:15 am

"I am very glad you are." Arka had to let out a sigh, one of relief at this. If Masaru had been upset about this, she wouldn't have felt nice for this. In fact she'd feel like an evil witch. Why was she always the temptress in things like this? Sheesh, you'd think she single handedly stole all men's virtue.

"I doubt it was despite it. I think you even enjoyed that, a little bit." She couldn't resist a teasing jab at him though, putting her hand on his lower back to push him forward once a room opened up. "You first."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Masaru stumbled a bit as Arka pushed him through the door of the changing room, he luckily caught himself. When the door shut, he quickly moved to change, not wanting to make Arka wait long and so they could at least beat some of the crowd that was sure to be coming.

Once changed back into his original attire, he opened the door and stepped out, "Done." He said, giving a small smile. "I'm going to put the costume back where it belongs."

Saying that, he went to find the rack where they'd gotten the costume.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Six-
Jump to: