Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:48 am by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Mon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Share | 

Third Squad Informal Office

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BronyPi

PostSubject: Third Squad Informal Office   Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:22 am

Enn had seated himself back down on his chair, redressed, and gotten back to reading his files. He was a bit distracted by what had happened earlier, but he didn't show it, still looking as expressionless as always. Occasionally he looks over at his Fukutaicho, not moving his head, just his eyes, before returning to the documents. He was all around somewhat quiet, but this was normal, and she might know this from when he was reading before. He still asks questions occasionally, but by now he's starting to get it down.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:59 am

Arka did her work in mostly silence, the click of her computer the only sound other than when she answered questions and stretched. And then once she finished, it was onto paperwork. Moving to a small table, she moved the stack of papers so she could easily breeze through them. It seemed like she wasn't even paying Enn any mind, but she was aware of him. It just didn't seem important was the thing. Shuffling her paperwork once she was done, she finally spoke up herself. "I'm going to go Enn. I have some other things I'd like to do. I'll see you later or tomorrow then?"
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:21 am

Enn looks up, nodding slightly as she announces her intention to leave. "Alright, have fun with whatever you have planned. I'll probably head back to my place after I finish with these, so you know where to find me... if nothing else, you should be able to find out through scuttlebutt."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:46 am

"Hah, as if I have plans. Just things need doing." The idea of her having plans was absurd. "And if you need me, I'll be at the big ass house somewhere in that general direction. Its kinda hard to miss. Damn it, I really need my own place. Well bye cute captain. Thanks for your help earlier!"

And off she went.
Back to top Go down
Lux

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:24 am

Saskia walked briskly down the hall, looking her uniform over to adjust it before seeing a captain. They were notoriously strict, although she hadn't personally spoken to many. She'd heard rumors though. Terrible rumors. She once heard that just for having their collar wrinkled, a squadmate was put on cleaning duty for a full year. The thought filled her with a bit of dread. It wasn't even the cleaning that unnerved her. It was getting chewed out... But she needed to talk to Kira and the captain was off somewhere... She frequently spoke to that Arka woman, who they announced was the new squad 3 captain...

So here Saskia was. She looked her outfit over again, adjusting it quickly. Ugh... She needed to get a bigger size robe, she grumbled as she made sure the sash was tied tightly. Once she was done, she took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Hello? Captain Daikibona?" She called, blissfully unaware of what the words she was saying meant.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:42 am

Huh. There were secret pockets on this thing. Arka was peering at the inside of her Haori. Brand spanking new. It was even stiff. She already missed Enn too. Arka was slightly mopey and found something to entertain herself. For the moment she was standing in front of a mirror someone had brought her, because she had been wearing her robe wrong. It was now fixed but...well it still looked odd on her, especially with the short skirt she wore.

Startled by the sound at the door, Arka turned quickly and closed the Haori. "Oh um Come In!" The voice was familar but well she was having trouble today with dealing. Becoming Captain was...amazing but this was still odd. Wait, the person called her Daikibona.... Captain LArge. She burst out into giggles, that sent the large breasts jiggling.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:22 am

Saskia stood for a moment, still feeling weird just barging into a captain's office. Finally she reached for the doorknob and entered the office. She wasn't really looking when she walked in and shut the door behind her before looking up. She blinked a few times, her eyes momentarily distracted by the 3rd squad captain and her... giggling. Forcing them upwards, she stood up, straightening her back out. She raised a hand to salute. "Captain Daikibona, uh.. sir... ma'am." her face turned a little red. Shit. Which was it? Whatever, just go on stupid!

"I've been trying to locate captain Ketsuken. Ah.." she paused, lowering her saluted hand. "Well... You two are friends..." she said, forgetting what she was saying. Shit.. hrm.. It sounded all professional like she was supposed to sound when she thought of it. "Anyway.. Have you seen her?" was the best she managed to get out. Straightening her posture a little, she waited for a response from the captain.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:37 am

"...You do know you are calling me Captain Large right? Just call me Captain Arka if you must but I really prefer less formal names like Arka. or Captain Oppai. I like that. Captain Breasts...." Oh great this woman was a...stiff. No wonder Kira liked her company, she was interesting. This person...Oh my. Now looking down from her face Arka noticed something. This woman had boobs almost as large as hers! Holy...sweet lionheart.

Arka missed whatever the person next said she was entranced. She had to.... moving swiftly without the use of flash step, she made it to the person as her Haori flowed with her. Then reaching out a hand, she grabbed a handful of boob and squished it softly. "Honk."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:38 am

She listened, blinking before blushing a little. "O..Oh.. I-I'm sorry Captain Arka." she said, bowing quickly before standing back up with a snap, ruffling her clothes a little. She listened to the rest of her sentence. Ugh, way to piss off a captain, Saskia... Now she's going to... wait, did she say captain boobs? "Um.. Did you.. Did you say captain bo-" she was busy trying to spit that word out when the captain shunpo'd up to her. She tried to take a step back, startled, but the captain was too smart. Too focused.

And then the third captain honked her. She didn't even know what to do. Even her normal reaction to having a breast squeezed eluded her as she just blinked a few times. Suddenly her face turned bright red and she jumped a little with delayed reaction before backing up to the door. "C-Captain! Wh..Wha... Did you just HONK me?!" she shouted, more out of shock then anything.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:51 pm

"I was kinda hoping you'd call me Captain Oppai." Arka sighed, looking to the side a bit morosely. She hadn't been able to get anyone to do it yet, and it was starting to be a real sticking point for her. Everyone in her squad knew what her name meant, so that meant she'd have to try it on someone else. Maybe...she had to finally meet the man she had been avoiding for years now soon, so... Him. Definitely him.

When the shocked Lieutenant started stuttering, Arka's smile grew. Aha! The perfect victim. "You see I had to see if you were carrying anything dangerous. And an assassin would never lose her cool like that, so you are safe. Now looking for Kira-chan eh? I haven't seen her around. Why don't you come in, have some tea. I'll send for someon to make it. I need some company and you squeakypants, are it."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Well that was... reasonable... ish... "B...But.. Why did you say honk?" she asked, a blank expression on her face before deciding she didn't need to press the issue. When the captain said she didn't know where Kira was she started to turn for the door. "Oh!" hrm... She loved Tea... "Well uh... Okay." She said turning and walking into the office, still not sure where to sit, and a little shaken. "I'd be perfectly happy to keep you company, Captain...er...Oppai.." she said, looking away. Damn it. Why did she have to tell her what that meant? Now every time she said it her eyes were going to instinctively draw to captain Oppai's, well...Oppai. "And um.. Are my pants squeaky?" she asked, too thrown off her game right now to get the joke. "They're SUPPOSED to be stealthy." she said, looking down at them and taking a step or two to see if they did, in fact, squeak.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:13 am

Arka just waved away the question of the honking. It wasn't important and the girl was already thinking of other things. It was best not to upset her more or else she'd have a blithering mess on her hands. Sitting on the couch, she patted the seat next to her for sit. Pulling at the collar of her uniform, Arka moved it sideways a bit and revealed a bit of her tribal tattoo that covered her body. Sheesh.

"Well good! I need some company. My squad members now are avoiding me, saying I've been a nervous bitch most of the time lately." Still, Arka had to look at Saskia weirdly. What was she doing with the...she took it literally. Sighing, Arka shook her head and then started laughing. "Oh wow no WONDER Kira likes you so much. You are so adorable. It will be a bit before the tea arrives, so make yourself comfy."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:18 am

She watched Arka move, damning her eyes as they followed every line of the woman on her way to that couch. She looked at her patting the seat next to her... Did she... Well.. It... It would be rude, right? She walked over to the couch, listening to make sure her pants were not in fact squeaking. She turned and plopped down swiftly onto the couch. Her eyes caught as she did, the markings on the girl. What? She was so pretty and those.... Her eyes traced the ink along the girl's fair skin. "W-wow... I um... I like your tattoos." she said with a bit of a blush. She said, blushing more the next second. "Um... Wh..What do you mean adorable?" she protested.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:27 am

"Really? I just got them...like a few months ago. They took a while to heal. Here I'll show you most of it." Arka was happy. Most of the time her tattoo was hidden by these annoying shinigami uniforms. And they hadn't wanted to change her gigai to add the new tats so unless she was off duty or swimming it was hard to show others. But Saskia was a girl and an adorable girl no less. Should be fine.

She pulled her sleeves off and then the rest followed as she untucked the top and shifted it off. It went down to her hips so Saskia could see most of it. "See? It follows down more but I am SO not stripping more. They tease me enough about my lack of modesty. Oh that would be the tea." A knock at the door was followed by it opening, a male squad member sighing and walking in with two cups of tea and shaking his head at Arka. The new Captain stuck her tongue out at him and gave a rude gesture, which he laughed at as he walked out.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:37 am

She eyed the tattoos, feeling herself heat a bit. Oh wow... now if only she could just see the rest of those damned heeeellllloooo.... She blinked a few times, stunned. How... could a girl with such large breasts... have such a magnificently tight body. She just... wanted to... Her face was so red. Her eyes followed the tattoos down. "O-Oh.. yeah you.. you don't need to strip more. I.. Uh.. mm... .. " she got rather quiet before starling when the door opened. Looking from the half naked Arka to the tea guy, she wanted to curl into a ball. When he finally left, she relaxed a little before picking up the tea cup. "I.. I like your tattoos." she finally spat out.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:57 am

"You...? What were you saying?" Arka slipped her upper uniform back on, fixing it so it was just right before looking at Saskia. Her smile turned from just happy for company to a cheetah noticing a gazelle. My my, this was interesting. Arka had noticed the looking, but that was normal. Her reactions now though... Was this girl afraid of her? Of...Oh lala. No wonder Kira was enjoying this Lieutenant.

"I am glad you do. Now to new friends!" Arka sipped her tea and placed her hand on Saskia's leg and gave it a friendly squeeze. It was too high though, and Arka waited for a reaction. This was going to be FUN.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:03 am

"I was saying I liked your tattoos." she said, putting on her best friendly smile. She grinned, before slowly opening her eyes. Her smile slowly turned to a concerned look... Why was she... looking at her... like.. that... Her eyes slowly widened. She'd seen that look before... hadn't she? Maybe not.. I mean.. she couldn't be sure that was why -the hand on her leg gave her squeeze. "EEP!" she squeaked, jumping once. Her face turned red and she looked at the hand. Oh god.. where was this going? She looked at Arka like a timid gazelle would look at a lion who had already caught it in its clutches. It was too late to run away. Just... maintain your cool Saskia..
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:09 am

"Hm maybe I could take you to get some of your own. That could be fun." Arka moved her hand up from Saskia's thigh and leaned in a bit closer after setting down her tea. Grabbing Saskia's chin lightly, she turn the woman's head a bit to show her neck more and then traced a light line down it with her nail. "Right about here it would start... And maybe go down...to about here." Arka's hand trailed down her neck to her shoulder, and then down around the side of her breast to end at her stomach.

Then giving a very bright and not sexy smile, like she hadn't just partially molested Saskia, Arka clapped her hands together. "We could be tattoo buddies!"

Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:15 am

"O-Oh ... I don't know. I'd be worried that they'd look bad in a few years." she said, shifting self consciously. "I don't have.." okay just say it.. "I don't have as nice of skin as you do." she said. eyeing up what she could of the captain's soft porcelain flesh. She went quiet as Arka maneuvered her chin. "Uh.." She suddenly very noticeably shivered as Arka's hand went down her neck, before biting her lip as it crossed her breast, finally her back spasming a bit when it got to her stomach. She opened her eyes and stared at Arka, practically about to start panting. She... She had to be doing this.. on purpose... right?

Suddenly that hand was gone and Captain Oppai was all cheery. "Um.. Ye...Yeah, sounds good!" she said trying to match her enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:25 am

"Huh does your back hurt?" Knowing full well what she was doing Arka grinned, this was just too easy. She needed a boost like this after Enn. Saskia would be hers to play with for now. "Here, let me help. I give amazing back rubs. And Front rubs for that matter." That last part was said in an undertone.

"Here, just remove part of your top and I can help. No buts! I am sure you've been in pain this whole time. This is what friends are for!" Arka looked at Saskia with such a happy and hopeful face only a cold hearted person would say no.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:29 am

"Uh.. N-no. it doesn't.. I don't.." weelll.. it'd been a while since she had a back rub..."I.. I guess.. " front rubs? She blushed, starting a little bit. "Um... I don't." She looked at Arka. Aww. that face.. that lovely, evil face.... "I s-suppose..." she said, before slowly removing the top of her robe. She reached her hands up, pulling the garment over her head, giving herself a bit of trouble getting her hair loose. When she did, it fell loosely around her, now in a bra and the pants. She put the top on the floor and crossed her arms. "Um.." she shivered a little bit, less from the cold and more from Arka's look. "I.. I guess.." she turned around and let Arka get at her back...
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:46 am

"There, honestly I promise to not rape you or anything. You just really seem tense." Arka started rubbing her back lightly in circles, trying to ease the tension from the other girl's body. Shaking her head though Saskia couldn't see her, Arka wondered what she did... Well she could ask. While Arka was a bit of a tease and playful, right now this girl needed relaxing.

"Saskia, what do you do in the squad exactly? I know the Maggots Nest is there, do you end up running it a lot? I am curious, your body is very very tense like you are constantly stressed."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:05 am

She blushed at the promise, super glad the 3rd Captain could not see her face. What kind of thing was that to even bring up? Hell, now she WAS suspicious... Her suspicions left as Arka began to give her the backrup. She gave a pleased little sigh of contentment. "Where did you even learn to give backrubs like this?" she asked, feeling some small effects almost immediately. She glanced over her shoulder at the other woman. "Hmm? Well... Uhh.... I practice stealthy stuffs a lot." Stuffs? Stupid. STUPID Saski. "Uhh... I kind of run around trying to make sure all of the paperwork is done and everyone is on schedule... I'm..." She paused.. "I'm actually trying to become the Lieutenant of Squad 2..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Squad Informal Office   

Back to top Go down

Third Squad Informal Office
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1