Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Mon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Share | 

Captain's Office

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yumikkaku
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:43 am

Sunny squeezed Masuyo's hand as they left Eri's office. If she thought he was gonna let her go and strain herself she had another thing coming.

"You're not doing anything. You're going home and resting for the rest of the day. Don't give me no lip either."

Sunny huffed. He was gonna make Masuyo lay down even if it killed him.
Back to top Go down
http://divisionzero.forumotion.com
Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:00 am

Jago had awaited outside of the Head Captains Office this whole time. He had the opportunity to observe an event that both amused and disappointed him. The way the young vice captain had acted towards his commanding officer and worst of all, in front of senior captains, had soured Jago's mood. His reaction to this incidence were simply two words "Undisciplined and disrespectful." Even though Shiru-fukkutaichou was not his to command, it pained Jago; it pained him that the Gotei 13 was still in this state.

One day his dream would come to pass, one day.

Once they had all left, Jago walks into Sou-taichou's Office.

Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:03 am

"The fuck? What's up"

Eri says as Jago walks back into her office. Must be something important if he felt the need to come back.

"Did you need something else? Hell, I'm pretty spent after today."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:28 am

Knowing that Eri-ji understood him more than anyone else, Jago forgoes his usual pleasantries.

Quote :
"The fuck? What's up. Did you need something else? Hell, I'm pretty spent after today.

With an expression displaying annoyance and crossing his arms, Jago retorts "Yes, I do need something. That degenerate of a captain can't handle that Division. An 11th Division officer had instigated a fight with one of my new recruits, again."

Now with electricity surging through his eyes, Jago continues "Eri-ji, I'm running out of patience. If something isn't done and done soon, I'm going to take this matter into my own hands."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:32 am

"I see."

Well what did he want her to do exactly? She couldn't just remove a captain simply because he had squad members that acted up. Although, the captain was a bit of a moron.

"I will check into things, but there isn't really anything I can do. Someone would have to be harmed by something he did directly. I can't discipline the captain because he has rowdy squad members."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:44 am

Quote :
"I see. I will check into things, but there isn't really anything I can do. Someone would have to be harmed by something he did directly. I can't discipline the captain because he has rowdy squad members."

That wasn't what he wanted to hear. This was one of the reasons he had initially become a captain; to change this sad excuse of an organization.

Releasing his arms to his sides, in a more gentle tone, Jago says "I understand, Eri-ji. Some things must fix themselves it seems."

Noticing her fatigue, Jago then says "I won't burden you any longer" as he turned towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:48 am

"Aight. See ya ass later."

Eri looked at the mound of paper work that had built up on her desk. Should she do it? Probably. Would she do it? No.
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:32 am

Gakuto walked through the halls of squad one. He was very familiar with this building. He had come here many times when his wife was the Captain Commander. He rather liked the newer Commander. Well, new considering she'd only been commander about 500 years. She was still a senior captain, but new nevertheless. He walked to the door s that led into Eri's office. He let himself in and walked over to where Eri sat.

"Hellooooooooooooooooo! It appears that your lungs are still filling with air, and your heart is still pumping blood through your body."

Eri had decided to prop her feet on her desk and take a little cat nap, that was soon interrupted by the captain of 12th, Gakuto Fujihana. Not too long ago she served along side Gakuto, when she was captain of 8th. Now she was the much older captain's superior. He had been offered the position of captain commander, but turned it down. He didn't want to abandon all his years of research. Eri smiled when the man greeted her. She had always been fond of he and his family.

"Gakuto you old bastard, what the fuck brings you here?"

Gakuto chuckled at Eri's reaction. Same old Eri. She never seemed to change.

"I came looking for some information."

Eri looked at him a bit puzzled. What sort of information could she have that he couldn't get his hands on?

"What kinda information do you need? Shit, if you can find it how will I know?"

"Well, seeing as it happened sometime today, it wouldn't be in the database."

Eri then knew what he was referring to. How did he find out so quickly? Gakuto rarely left his squad, save for going home.

"How did you find out so fast?"

Gakuto smiled at this, he wouldn't reveal his secrets.

"If a fish has a wish, and a wish has a fish, does the fish drink milk?"

"What the fuck does that mean? Allz I want to know is how the hell you found out."

Gakuto grinned at Eri's confusion.

"Of course it doesn't drink milk. Fish don't have a digestive system complex enough to break down the molecules found in lactose."

Eri placed her head against her desk and thumped it a few times. This man was nuts, certifiably so.

"Fine, I'll tell you."

"Good."

Eri sighed and then cleared her throat.

"Captains Masaru and Masuyo went to the world of the living to investigate the disappearance of some shinigami from 9th. While there they discovered they had been killed, and they were then attacked by an arrancar."

Gakuto rubbed his chin as he chewed on this information. Well, part of that made sense. He couldn't figure out why Masuyo went instead of him.

"Shouldn't someone from my division have gone instead of Masuyo? She's a healer, and she's also a little green."

"Well, it wasn't an official mission. They snuck off. I agree, her ass shouldn't have fucking gone. If there was going to be a damn mission Masaru and someone from your division should have gone, and perhaps someone from 5th."

"Indeed. Can't stop what has already been done though."

"No you can't. Shit."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:27 am

"So what are we going to do about this Arrancar? It's quite odd to encounter one outside of Hueco Mundo."

Eri nodded in agreement. She went to the human world on a fairly regular basis and never encountered anything more than the normal hollow.

"What the fuck can we do? We sure as shit ain't gonna run to Hueco Mundo and chase it down."

Well poo. There goes his chances for some new specimen. Ah well, he had plenty of things he could dissect back in the lab. An arrancar would be nice though.

"I guess bumping up patrols in the human world can't hurt. Have you informed the council of the rouge arrancar? I'm sure they'd like for their shinigami to be on the look out."

Eri shook her head to Gakuto's question. She hadn't informed the council. She needed too though, it was the courteous thing to do.

"No, I'm waiting for the ninth captain to bring me he report."

"I see. Let's hope that report doesn't come too late."

Eri nodded in agreement. Maybe she should go ahead and send in the report. Even though the shinigami weren't if her souls society, if they died because she didn't inform the other commanders, then their deaths would be partly her fault.

"I-"

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I guess I'm going to blast off at the speed of light."

Before Eri could compose herself from being interrupted Gakuto turned and ran out of her office.

"How does she fucking live with that man?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:11 am

Saskia walked up to the office, nervous as usual. This was slightly different then usual however, in so much as she had a GOOD reason to be nervous this time. It hadn't been more then a day or so since that horrible event... She still wasn't even sure what had happened but a lot of captains were either dead or MIA... Hers being one of them.. What if the Captain Commander was going to question her... Shit... She wasn't even sure where Kira WAS at the moment...

Shit.. What if that one man.. Rekki, had been right and she was going to be blamed for what happened? She took a deep breath before reaching up to knock. She stood there for a second afterwards before sighing. Saskia, you dummy. She called you here, just go in. A moment later, she opened the door and stepped inside the office. "You uh.... You called me, Captain Commander?" She asked, giving a salute.
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:27 am

Setsuna smiled as she saw Saskia walk into her office. The elderly woman stood from her seat and walked over to the girl, her black high heels clacking loudly against the floor.

"Welcome dear, I am Captain Setsuna Fujihana. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Setsuna stuck her hand out to the girl. An assortment of rings and bracelets on her hand and wrist. A warm smile still covered her face. Hopefully to girl wasn't too nervous.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:31 am

Hrm.. Was it a trap? She'd heard the new Captain Commander was quite powerful. She looked at the hand like it might bight her before reaching her hand out and shaking it. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, ma'am." She said with an enthusiastic nod. Okay.. Just... find a tactful, subtle way to ask why you're here now. "So.. why am I here, Captain Commander?" Smooth, Saski. Smoooooth.
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:36 am

"Likewise."

The woman smiled. She took her hand back and clasped both of them together in front of her, holding them down at her waist. Saskia seemed to want to get right down to business. Those division two types.

"Well, getting down to the brass tacks already? Well,"

Setsuna walked back over to her desk and sat down. She put on her reading glasses and picked up some paper work she had on her desk.

"Through some research I've been doing today, it seems as if you are the most qualified person to run squad two. I'd like to offer you the chance to take the captain proficiency test."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:40 am

She followed Setsuna over to the desk, looking around. Wow.. so much paperwork... Being Captain Commander must be a tough job... So many people relying on you... Hell.. being any kind of Captain had to be tough. She was just glad she didn't have to deal with that kind of responsibili-bwuh. She visibly startled a little when Setsuna broke the news to her.

"Th..The Captain Proficiency test? Uhhh.." she paused. What should she do? Well... She couldn't take it, could she...? Then again... who else COULD take it... The Head Captain had a point.. "Um. Yes ma'am!" she said with a decisive salute. She had no clue what she was doing, but she might as well go with the flow, right?
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Wed May 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Setsuna held back the urge to laugh at the girls nervousness. At least she was respectful, that was more than she could say about most of the young shinigami around here.

"Very good. I want you to go get ready and then come back here to the squad one dojo. Some captains and my self will be here to evaluate you. Along with another lieutenant."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Thu May 03, 2012 12:02 pm

She blinked. Was this.. really happening? She was confused.. scared... excited too, she supposed. Her heart starting to race, she gave a sharp salute. "Y-yes Head Captain!" She said running out the door. She got a few steps out of the door before realizing she was as prepared as she was going to be. She ambled around for a few steps before turning and heading off to the dojo. Obviously getting there before anyone else, she stood patiently inside the building.. waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   

Back to top Go down

Captain's Office
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2