Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Mon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Share | 

Mock battle: Primera and Quartra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Diaveras

PostSubject: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:26 pm

the arrancar training facility, a massive structure found not too far from the palace of the Primera in the center of Las Noches. With two floors one on ground level and one far below ground level as well as observation areas where arrancar can come and bet on matches, though not dependant on money in Las Noches they instead bet length of servitude to the victor of the bet.

On the lower floor Hissori was standing alone thinking a bit. the building prevented reiatsu from escaping and disturbing the rest of Las Noches. Here on this floor, which was made to accommodate the espada, is a multi layered wall designed to dissipate reiatsu more and more as it passes through each layer, in most cases with no damage to the structure. Here most of the espada could use a gran rey cero in their ressurreccion without worry though cero oscuras was strictly prohibited for all espada.

Hissori sat in one of the five combat zones on this floor, he was looking up at the cieling with his thoughts taking his time. thoughts of recently recovered memories and recollections of the past battles he had to fight in Las Noches after arriving here.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Neneki wasn't intending to fight today when she came by the training area... she just wanted to look around some, and an interesting feature of the place's design was that the acoustics were amazing, so she came to sing sometimes when people weren't around... She frowns for a moment when she sees the figure below her before jumping down, leaping over to land on Hissori's shoulders. "Hihi, Hissori Nii-Sama~" She might be interrupting, but she hopes he doesn't mind... he looks all mopey, and she wanted to help him fix that. "There's something in your mind, right Nii-Sama? Is there something Ne-Chan can do to help?
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Hissori was surprised when something landed on his shoulders, however he knew the individual that the voice belonged to all too well. "Nene-chan." Hissori was still not used to seeing Neneki in this form, he almost felt responsible sometimes when he thought of how it had come to happen. "Come to sing? Sorry if you'd rather I not be here, though I do enjoy your singing you know." Hissori considered her question, Neneki was always willing to help and if she knew there was a problem there would be no easy way to refuse her assistance. Unfortunately for him she had noticed he was in thought and Hissori was not going to see the imminent face she gets when she feels she can't help.

"Yes there is. But there usually is something on my mind." he paused for a moment. "Nene do you ever feel like there's someone who has done something bad to you that you can't remember?"
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:12 pm

She hops down from His shoulders, standing in front of him. "Yup, I did. I can still do it if you'd like, I mean... I'm not that great, but if you want to listen..." She blushes a little, looking away. "I won't mind..." She goes quiet as he asks his question, her eyes closing for a moment. "Maybe... whoever made me like this... but I think they probably had a good reason... And I can't remember who or what it was, and I'm still here, so I don't really blame them. But I'm more interested in you... what's on your mind, and what can I do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Hissori was a bit surprised, he honestly didn't think she could actually answer the question. So she doesn't blame me at least in this form. Hissori smiled for a second. "Then you can help me by distracting me for a little while. But singing won't really be enough of a distraction for me." Hissori placed his hand on the copy of his sword that he still carried around, simply resting the palm of his hand on its hilt. "If you don't mind, of course. I promise I won't be too hard on you."
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:28 pm

She blinks once as he seems to be asking for a fight, before slowly nodding, taking a short jump backward before putting a hand on her own blade, also a copy so as to allow her to fight seriously in this area... she'd mostly traded it in as a formality, but now it seems to have been a good idea. She still had her real blade on her, but she wouldn't use it for this fight. "Alright, Nii-Sama... but don't go easy if it means that you're not distracted enough." she grins. "And... I won't hold back, 'cept not to kill you, 'kays?"
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Hissori smiled. [i]Ambra this blade you created, this is the first time I get to test it in such a serious fight. I hope I can tell you how well it holds up." Hissori began to unsheathe the sword made by the full bringer when he sonidoed behind neneki, instead of using the sword he had forged a small dagger out of his reiatsu and was about to strike Neneki's back with it.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:50 pm

She was expecting an attack, her hand already drawing her blade and whipping it about her as he disappears. a flick of her wrist brings the blade around, segments sliding apart from each other to slide around her back to catch the thrust of the knife and turn it away, a spiral of shining metal around her body to catch the thrust, combined with a spin of that form to bring her out of its trajectory.

Then she jumps out of that spiral, her arm circling around to crack the blade like a whip, splitting the air down below her while attempting to make use of the Primera's loss of balance and swing the wire around the arm holding the knife. Either way she would land behind him, jerking the whip toward her to either retract it into its sword form, or pull him backward, further off balance for a follow-up.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:18 am

His balance was thrown off, he was falling forward due to his initial thrust with the knife. Neneki's sword was now trying to wrap around his arm, this he let happen as his hierro stopped it from giving more than a few cuts. While on one foot he used it to change the direction of his velocity, pushing side ways to spin himself upwards and fire a cero up at Neneki as she was above him, the cero came from his free arm that was holding the fake sword until now. As he did this he pulled with ihs wrapped up arm to try and change Neneki's trajectory as well and throw off the flow of her movements.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:33 am

There's a slight squeak as she's pulled through the air, her light form easy to manipulate as such. He probably didn't know this, however, and his pull would likely be enough to send her well off to the side of the Cero. This was a good thing for her in that aspect, but it would also probably have enough force to slam her rather hard into the ground, her legs visibly shortening, the slime composing it squishing a little as she hits the ground. Now he has ahold of her blade, and though she pulls on it, he's probably recovered his balance by then, though if he hasn't the momentum that he himself gave her would probably help her in pulling him off of his feet. If he was steady, however, she'd have trouble doing much more than maybe cutting a little deeper into him with this, though the distraction of the pain would be something, at least.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:40 am

Hissori continued spinning to the side until he could use his other foot to change his direction and start a forward flip. As he did he used his ability to shape his reiatsu on the cero he had fired, it now lost about half of its power but was now split into five separate arcs each targeting Neneki from above. When his flip brought his head close to the ground he placed the hand of his wrapped arm on the ground, firing a bala from to cause a small explosion to hopefully loosen the blade and free his arm.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:50 am

Nene leaves the whip embedded into his arm, letting go of the hilt of the sword and leaping into the air, using that little compression of her legs to launch herself higher and farther. The Cero would impact the ground where she stood, and she'd land in a cat-like crouch, her hand pulling the blade from the right side of her form and bringing it forth... it was her true blade, she didn't have any choice with this fight, and she was pretty sure she wouldn't be able to do anything against him... and then something flows into her mind... a technique. Something Dia would remember, in form if not in name. "Cero Flujo." She pushes off of the ground, a Sonido to position her a short distance from the Primera as a technique she'd developed in her time before meeting him, something he would have seen from her fights back during the rebellion. A white-hot stream of Reiatsu courses down the length of her blade, a low humming noise erupting into the air as it slices through it, lashing out at him as he's still recovering from the explosion which would indeed remove the other blade from his arm... she'd retrieve it in a minute. The explosion would likely kick him up, and her whip would come around, aiming for his right leg. The cutting force of it is augmented by the reiatsu surrounding it, though this also causes a lot of heat around its form which would cauterize most wounds that it formed. She doesn't use heat often, but a Cero has certian properties... such was its nature.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:10 am

Hissori could sense the familiar feeling of the reiatsu fluctuation of the technique Neneki was using. His arm was free now but he needed to make some room, he gave up on his own safety now as he surrounded himself in a cloud of his own reiatsu, some of it being used to supplement his own hierro. This cloud was highly unstable and would react to the heat of the attack by erupting into an explosion that would blow away everything around him. He would be causing damage to himself but it would give him a chance to recover.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:22 am

Neneki is quite litterally blown back by the force of expanding air, flipping in the air to land some distance back, next to the discarded whip-sword. She takes a couple deep breaths, steadying herself before kicking it up into her other hand, letting the length of them drag behind her as she walks, singing the ground where they touch as she extends the length of reiatsu to encase the other blade as well. then she starts spinning the blades, slowly at first, and then faster, untill the soft whir of the energy has become more of a steady purr, and she walks toward him, senses open to see where he would come from. When she's only a few meters away, she grins, putting every inch of cute she can manage behind it and making sure that he can see it. It would be an unexpected maneuver, and as such it might just distract him for a moment as she uses her sonido to move behind him, blades moving to wrap around his legs before she hauls back on them to try to knock him down.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:44 am

During the explosion hissori had put a larger amount of reiatsu into part of the air, the stronger force from this reiatsu detonating had spun his legs back to the ground. Here he drew the fake sword, putting a large amount of reiatsu into it and and throwing it straight at neneki, He could sense Neneki was close and she would either have to dodge the sword or deflect it. Either way he drew his real sword, putting reiatsu into it the same way he had the other. However he did throw it he swung it throguh the air emitting the rieatsu as a sheet that would damage what it comes into contact with, its velocity higher than that of the other sword thus it would reach it and pracitcally triple its speed towards Neneki. At the end of the swing instead of stopping he brought the sword to his back with a cero charged in it in case she should decide to attack from behind. If this was not the case, should she attack from the front he would sonido to wherever his other sword was, grab it and emit the reiatsu in the blade as another wave at Neneki.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:56 am

As Neneki was already spinning her blades, it would be a relatively easy maneuver to change the angle of them to intersect with the path of the thrown blade as it passes her, catching it by the hilt as she spins, her body moving like the water that composes it. She rotates her hips to transfer the momentum of the sword around to spin it in a half-circle and fling it back toward him before using sonido to position herself above him, whips strikeing down to hold him in place for the blow.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:05 am

Hissori saw the blade return towards him and detected Neneki's reiatsu above him, immediately the blade in his hand was swung to strike the one comig at him, redirecting it upwards toward neneki when he hit the blade he distabilized the reiatsu in it so it would detonate on contact with Neneki. He then launched a wave of his reiatsu upward to double the speed of the sword as well as deform the whip blades coming at him to open up a space to sonido safely through.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:11 am

She knows she can't beat him, she's always known that... then why does it annoy her so much that she's losing? The blade cuts her chin a little as she barely avoids the blow, though blood doesn't leak out of it and the water that forms her flows back together almost immediately after, as she lands on the ground again. Let me out... The voice echoes in her mind... that other voice, the one that wants to kill. "N-no." She tightens her grip on her blades and charges forward again, sending the blades whipping forward on either side toward his center of mass, this time a piercing attack instead of attempting to wrap him, with enough force to stab through a normal human with litte resistance, and enough to at least get through his Hierro some and disadvantage him, with the reiatsu she's flowing through it. "I won't... let you win..." Unbeknownst to the Primera, she's not talking to him... she's talking to the voice inside her that wants to let loose and devour him, and continue eating until it's sated... an urge that, paradoxically, would probably end up fulfilling something that the Primera desires, though not in the manner he'd prefer.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:25 am

Hissori could sense a small change in Neneki's reiatsu, he had felt it before when she had turned into the form. Hissori did not know at all what this meant but it still meant something was off now. Instincts? Nene's words did not match what her knew of her, he did not move this time. The blood from the cuts on his arm that he had previously received he let fall into the cero he had been holding for a bit, the cero changed from red to match his reiatsu color and he let Neneki pierce her blades through him, his hierro mitigated much of the damage. He formed reiatsu chains to wrap around himself and Neneki as he suppressed the power in his hand which he brought to her. Just get knocked out, just get knocked out. "gran rey cero!"
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:39 am

Neneki was a bit more than knocked out... she was more exploded, globules of pink fluid spraying throughout the arena with little left of what she had looked like moments before. This slowly creeps back together, spiralling upward into a small column of about six feet in height, which would shift some, giving him just a glimpse of what Neneki had one looked like before it collapses in on itself to form her child form, curled up on herself on the ground. She lets out a low moan as she pulls herself to her feet, fighting against the voice the whole way... it's hard to knock her out with blunt force, since technically she didn't have much in the way of nerves, or a brain to damage to remove her from conciousness, her body composed as it is of compressed liquid. He would probably be able to sense that a great deal of concentration was being used now to keep ahold of her body, keep it from doing what it wanted done. the trade off of this is that she's completely incapable of preforming the more powerful forms of Cero, which all require a blood sacrifice, her body being completely devoid of that sort of thing, but it made of for it in that unless one is capable of burning away the liquid that makes up her body, she's rather hard to kill, though if she's damaged enough she eventually passes unconcious... she's on the border of it right now, her energy very low from reconstituting herself, but he would have to completely disable her with his next attack so as to not cause her to lose control of herself, unless she proved much more resilliant than could be expected... but luckily it wouldn't do much... any normal killing blow would manage, and she's much too exausted to do much in the way of attack or defence.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:56 am

Hissori, who had never gotten used to seeing neneki like this, was surprised, she had taken the gran rey cero and was now putting herself back together. Still always hard to look at someone just break into puddles like that. Hissori cringed a bit as the blades were left in him. He took them out and was bleeding, he solidified his reiatsu aronud the wounds to stop this of course this would not heal them Hissori would need them healed for him, to his misfortune the head of that department was in fact Neneki. He was glad to see her just fine, though he had never learned just how much neneki could take. He saw she was ready to collapse, himself feeling fatigued. he felt the danger he had to knock her out. The sword he had launched up at her earlier came down again and stuck into the ground a bit away from Hissori, the reiatsu was still in it and thus upon hitting the ground it detonated. Hissori charged a regular cero into his hand. However the constant use of his ability had drained him, it was not made to be used like this in his pre-ressurreccion state. Have to make it count.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:03 am

Neneki is slowly walking forward, unarmed and mostly unfocused. slime flows upon her skin, narrowing and lengthening as it reaches her hands to form long, sharp claws upon the ends of her fingers. A gran rey was a big thing to just eat, but she had always been resilient, and the fact that she was mostly immune to physical damage as far as killing her goes made it easier to take it, and that had left her just on the edge of passing out. She stumbles forward, claws raking the air beside her as she nears him before attempting to plunge into his shoulders, heedless of the Cero. The voice was winning, and this was the only way she knew to get it to be quiet without really hurting anyone, including herself. Should the claws strike home, they would draw some of the moisture out of Hissori, leaving him feeling slightly dehydrated as she stumbles back a little, regaining her composure before retracting the claws and moving to a more passive posture. "I... Can't fight anymore, Nii-Sama... you win." She grins a little, much as a small part of her rages against the loss, as if she was used to being able to fight fairly against him... but that couldn't be possible, she was nowhere near his level...
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:21 am

Hissori watched as Neneki approached him. He saw the claws form and was ready to use the cero in his last attempt to render her unable to fight further. But then he saw the claws retract and she admitted defeat. The cero dissipated as he felt the battle was over, it was only meant to be a small distraction but ended up like this. Still he placed his hand on her head. "Neneki you did great. I am impressed. Thank you I was really worried about you before the fight but I feel a lot better, at least on the inside." Hissori ached and was breathing a bit heavy. "thank you."
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:25 am

She tilts her head. "About me?" A blink crosses her features, and then she walks up to him, poking him in the stomach. "I'll be fine, I just need a glass of water. You need medical. Come on." She grabs him by his sleeve, attempting to drag him off, though she doesn't have the strength for it unless he comes willingly. "I mean... drinking water isn't the same, but... it'll get me back to energized, even if it won't feed..." she mumbles this last part, not knowing she says it aloud.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:30 am

Hissori smiled at the child as she sated she was fine. He didn't let Nene drag him, though, he walked with her instead. He was less worn out, hestopped her and stood in front of her. "Wouldn't it be better if I carried you?" He then heard the last thing Neneki said. "I'm sorry what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   

Back to top Go down

Mock battle: Primera and Quartra
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next