Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) Empty
PostSubject: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:32 am

A mechanical pencil tapped in time to a beat no one else could hear. A foot also tapped in time, and then... Suddenly pushing back from her desk, the Lieutenant from Squad Three stood up and started dancing as the climax of the song was reached. Her black hair flowing in as much as it could, lightly restrained by hair bands at her shoulder level. It left quite a bit to flare our around her face, which moved with her face as she made a graceful pirouette! Only to fall flat on her face when a stray bit of paperwork from her desk fluttered down under her foot, making her slip. It yanked the ear buds from her music player and some sort of japanese music started playing rather loudly in the office. People dove for the cd player, trying to shut the loud noise up before it bothered another room. Laying on the ground, Arka let out a loud laugh at their hurried nature, not caring as her ear buds were still in and blocking the sound.

Last edited by Apollymi on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:57 am

But yet, this music. It was for a purpose! It was to get up the courage to check something out the Hell Butterflies had relayed to her. Sometimes a certain Captain... They had something hidden. Something so amazing and secret, Arka had not known until they had mentioned something odd. Normally the butterflies didn't offer up information, but Arka had been here a while and had gained their trust. Plus it was kinda boring around here, and well the Hell Butterflies were just as bored as she was. They gossiped all the time amongst themselves, and slowly but surely Arka was worming her way into their good graces. Now with this somewhat vague nugget of info, she tore out the earbuds and proclaimed to the world. "I, DAIKIBONA OPPAI NO ARKA, SHALL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS." And with that, she tore off out of the room at top speed.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:45 pm

So this was the place, huh? Third division... His seat. Didn't look like much, and honestly he wasn't interested in how messages got around at all... He figures it makes some sense, in that due to his powers he can deliver messages that can't be traced, can't be intercepted... but he still doesn't know what exactly he's going to do to help the place other than that... He doesn't know much about how to raise the hell butterflies, and as far as normal communications go he's pretty inexperienced too... oh well, worst comes to worst I see if I can be demoted and put on the T&I squad again... Did a decent job down there at least. He strides into the building, making his way toward his office, when he hears a loud crashing noise and loud music behind a door. This is an intriguing situation, and causes him to silently slip into the room, looking around... he wasn't wearing his captain's uniform yet... couldn't be bothered to add the extra layer... it was packed away somewhere on his person right now. The sight is a strange one... A woman who if he didn't know better from the files he'd been given he would suspect of stuffing her shirt with beach balls, lying down on the floor after presumably having tripped, pulling her earbuds out as she did so and sending the music blaring. He crosses the room in a few steps, finger stabbing down on the stop button, intending to help her up after, right up until she stands up, yells something about giant breasts, and runs out of the room. Oh hell... that's my fukutaicho? He shakes his head, walking out of the room again to follow her and see just what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:19 am

She knew someone was following her. It was instinct, but a good one. Someone new... someone who didn't know her tricks. Everyone else knew better than to follow her anywhere. Arka set her trap in her mind, preparing step by step. With furtative glances at the person, she got an idea of how tall how much weight he could handle before falling and where his center of balance lay. Well those last ones she guessed at based on his height. Man he was skinny. Like super skinny. Like bones only skinny. Kinda weird in a man his height. Like he never eats... Well if he was part of her division, he would soon learn they ate a lot. She made them all, but never the food.

Quickly she darted around a corner, waiting for the foot steps to come closer. When he would reach the corner, a reiatsu to the feet push would give her the needed boost to jump and reach his head with her chest. Boob huggles! It was always how she welcomed all the newbies~
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:56 am

Enn wasn't thin by choice, only because for about two hundred years before dieing, from his perspective, he'd not eating a bite... so he expected it to happen. He'd probably start to gain weight soon, since she was right, they did eat a lot... plus, he'd made a conscious effort to fix his problem since food became available again. He's knocked backward, managing to just catch himself before falling on his ass, though he also catches her, possibly holding her up for a bit more than she expected, before dropping her. that wasn't something someone who seems as weak as he does, would be able to do. His eyes are fully open now, and one of them a bit more than the other. He hadn't expected this, but... Eh, at least she wasn't talking like "ohmahgawd, welcome ta' the division" and shit... We'll see, though. She hasn't talked yet.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:16 am

The man held her up longer than expected, almost like he hadn't wanted to let her down. It showed he was much stronger than he looked, she was pretty heavy. Solidly built, she was like a bowling ball. You couldn't tell how heavy till you picked it up. She was set down carefully though, and then wrapped her arms around the man, snuggling up to him.

"Welcome welcome welcome! I am Daikibona Oppai no Arka~ The Vice Captain of the Squad, you are new so I'll show you around before I leave." She didn't ask his position, and probably wouldn't for a while. It just wasn't important to her.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:49 am

Enn is a bit confused with the whole snuggling thing... damn this girl was rather prevocative... perhaps she'd gotten her promotion to Fukutaicho by bedding his predecessor... he would have to check that out, see if she actually had the stuff to do the job. Of course... file said she was a noble too... So it might have been a combined effort of her lineage and her... personality that got her her job.

"Thank you, Fukutaicho. I'm Ennremmen. Enn, rather, the new Taicho for the third division, and it's... a pleasure to meet you. And before you ask, I don't have a last name. Don't remember it. Dont' remember my first name either, couple hundred years of not using it does that. People call me Enn because I sort of mumbled it out that first day here... it stuck. And I suppose you can show me around, I do need to learn how it's laid out."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:14 am

The thing was, Arka was just really touchy feely. And a new person meant a new person to her imaginary family called Squad Three. When he spoke though, she pulled back just enough to look at him as was proper and then at the words 'Taicho' her eyes got bigger and she huggled him more. "Oh wow! My new Taicho! Very nice to meet you!"

"I've been waiting for you to come. Now I get to be the one to show you around! Hah! I win that bet. Now come on." She let go of the man, then grabbed his hand, lacing her fingers through his and yanked him down the hall.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:20 am

Her reaction was... interesting, but he supposes understandable... if annoying in its... bubblishness. He almost pulls his hand away, but he figures that it's not... too bad, and it's not as if she was like this all the time... perhaps she was just excited that she had a captain. He could understand that. "Nice to meet you too." he doesn't have much time to speak more before he's dragged off, though he keeps up after the first bit of movement.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:05 am

"Okay first we'll head for the Hell Butterfly area. They need to get acquainted with you as soon as possible. Otherwise they'll feel slighted and ignore or bite you." She held up her hand where the latest bite mark was. It was surprisingly large. "Yeah be careful, this was a rather nice one."

She pulled him down the hallway, to a large set of doors. Opening one took both hands, so she let go of her new captain's hand and pushed them opened. Sitting on sets of stands were hundreds upon hundreds of Hell butterflies. When they saw Arka, they swarmed her in what appeared a large mass of evilness. In reality they were saying hello. She giggled and held out her arms so some could perch there. "These are the Hell Butterflies. They like company."

As she said those words, all the hell butterflies turned as one to stare with their lacking eyes bodies. They were judging him...
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:19 am

He nods, free hand tucking into his pocket. "Hell butterflies, huh? Should be nice... They seem easy-going, far as I know..." He follows her in, glad for her letting go of his hand, tucking that in his other pocket as he follows her in. He figures she knows what she's doing, so he doesn't react to harshly when they swarm and perch on her... she seemed to have natural proportions to do it, too, so he can understand the perching. Then she introduces them, and they all turn to stare at him, despite not having eyes... this should probably disturb him, but he reacts like it's a completely routine thing. "Hey. If you like company, I guess I can come down here sometimes and talk or something... least I can do for such indespensable allies as you." he doesn't know if they can understand him, but it can't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Looking at Enn with a look that showed she was kinda expecting more from him than this. He doesn't even know about the Hell Butterflies. Like what they are, what they do and how they react? Shaking her head, Arka supposed she'd have to teach him everything from the bottom up. "Hell Butterflies are not nice. They are rather like the dogs called German Shepherds. They can be trained to do tasks, but each has their own personality and its dangerous to treat them lightly if they don't know you very well. They also have very sharp teeth and will use them on people who they don't think are worthy."

After his words about talking to them, one Butterfly that hadn't flocked to Arka started towards Enn. However its movement made Arka startle, making the butterflies that were on her fly off in an indignant swarm back to their nests. "Enn...be careful. That one's really mean." She didn't even think to call him Taicho and her voice was oddly serious.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:40 am

Enn doesn't like the thought of an especially mean hell butterfly. True, he didn't know exactly what they like, or how they react... he'd basically been transfered here because he was available. His power was also a reason, but mostly they just didn't have enough people capable of using Bankai to be picky with promotions. But she'd likened them to dogs. And he knows dogs. Make sure they know you're in charge, and they will do anything for you. He was still, calm, watching the butterfly come closer. "I see." He didn't radiate hostility... his eyes were still half-closed, watching it move toward him. "If it bites, it bites." If the thing had eyes, he would be looking into them, but as it goes, he simply looks into its... general head-area as he smoothly raises a hand, finger extended. Might not be a great idea, but he wasn't showing any fear to them, and he made sure they knew it. Worst comes to worst he has a nasty bite to deal with, but it's not like he'd not been wounded before.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 am

They weren't dogs, to be handled with no fear showing. They were much smarter than that. Arka wanted to swat him for his ignorance. You don't come into the job unprepared. She had read up everything she could on Hell Butterflies, since the rest of the job was easy compared to the duties involving them. It looked like her new captain...would be just as useless as her last. She sighed and her arms and upper body fell dejectedly.

In the meantime the mean hell butterfly had reached Enn's finger. It landed with grace and spun in a circle as it examined its perch. Then it bit down hard, and flew off with blood dripping down its body. Arka sighed and walked over as she heard the drip of blood. Taking out a bandage, she grabbed her Captain's hand rather roughly and started wrapping it.

"You're an idiot. I have to follow you? Bah..."
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:40 am

He looks down at it, nodding, but pulls it away when she starts wrapping it up... it was deep, but not that deep. "Lesson learned. And the reason you're following me isn't because I've got special knowledge of this division's duties. I only just got transferred, I've not had time to read up on all of that, which I have planned to do tonight... or rather when I reached my office, which would have been a minute or two ago, really, except for the tour. I'm no idiot, and if I had been given warning of where I'd be posted I would have studied up by now, but I came over litterally the moment I had my orders, since I'm supposed to move into quarters over here as soon as possible... and I need to get them squared away so I can sleep. The reason you're following me is because I was told to come and do this job, whether it makes sense or not, and because I've completed the requirements to hold that position. Honestly at the moment you'd make a better captain than me for this squad. If I'd had a say in it, I'd have said that I wouldn't take the job, because the person running it so far knew more about it than me, but orders are orders, and we don't question them." He shrugs. "What's next?"
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:07 am

"Nice speech, but it doesn't make any difference to me how you got here. I'll teach you all you need to know because you are my Captain and you seem nice enough, but I don't respect you yet and that won't change for a while. Show me you can do your freaking job even though you were just put here cause of your power." Arka nabbed his hand again and gave him a look that could be anything from a glare to annoyance. "Its a biohazard and your blood might excite the other ones. So let me wrap it."

Once she had finished she didn't take his hand this time. No she kept her distance now. Waving him haphazardly to follow, she headed out the doors. "Come on Captain. You need to see the communications room before you go do your own thing."
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:12 am

He's still rather relaxed about all this, not really caring about her words. "That's been my intention from the start, Oppai-San." He drops the respectful 'fukutaicho' from his words, instead choosing to refer to her directly, however... odd that might be to hear. Technically he was calling her something along the lines of 'breast woman', but if respect wasn't given, it wouldn't really be recieved either. "And if it was my own thing I'd be sleeping. No, I'm doing decidedly not my thing... Reading's all well and good, but with what little sleep I get..." He shrugs, following behind her. This was more his speed, without all that hurry and bubblishness from before. his hand was bandaged, though by now the blood had probably clotted up the wound, and he walks out behind her.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:12 am

"Hah! Just call me Arka. Oppai-san is too formal. Sleeping huh?" Arka's never had that much problem sleeping so she was entirely confused as to the problem. Coming to a door she opened it and let Enn in. It wasn't very distinctive, but inside were the communications center of the whole squad. People sat at consoles, tables with paperwork and all sorts of things were going on. Holding out her arms to let him inside first, she then questioned him. No one inside was paying attention to either of them yet.

"Whats wrong with your sleeping Captain?"
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:20 am

He raises an eyebrow at her, shrugging. "You're my subordinate. Oppai-San is what I should call you, or else people might get the wrong idea." Looking through the door, half-closed eyes survey the whole place before returning to her, taking in every detail. "As for what's keeping me from getting a good sleep... That would be my zanpakuto. He doesn't like me wasting time with things as trivial as sleeping... tries to train me in it and sort of forgets that suddenly seeing him sort of tends to wake me up in a cold sweat."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:31 am

"The whole squad will think you are a stick in the mud. Working together as closely as we will be, calling me Oppai-san will be just rude. If you do I'll start calling you Enn-kun in a voice that makes others think we are dating or something, got it?" Arka's arms went to her hips and she shook her head. And then his explanation made her laugh. She had to lean against the wall she was laughing so hard.

"Seriously? Your zanpakuto...sounds like a douche! There are more than enough hours in the day to devote to training some of them."

Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:35 am

He shrugs slightly before speaking. "That he does. And he is. I mean it, guy went and somehow arranged for me to get knocked into a coma just so that he could train me for a hell of a long time before I died. It was annoying, and I don't want to relive the experience. And... fine. Arka it is, as long as you help me with figuring all this out if I have any questions. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:21 am

"That really suck. Your zanpakuto needs to meet mine. They'd get along fine." Arka patted the sheathed weapons on her side and lead him inside. In a loud voice that carried the long length of the room, she started. "Yo! Everyone, we got a newbie captain on Deck! At least give him some respect till he fucks up." Everyone turned and looked, eerily like the butterflies had.

"There your introduction Enn. You can take it from here."
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:45 am

He raises an eyebrow at the rather... interesting introduction. This is kind of a rare thing for him, raising one's eyebrows when they fully intend to go the completely opposite direction most of the time is a hard thing to do. this was something along the lines of a look of complete shock for him, though not quite as extreme as that. She instructs him to continue from there, and though he believes that usually the one instructing is the other way around, he looks out over the faces in front of him. "Like the lady said, I'm you new Taicho, and though I don't intend to screw up very quickly over here, I admit that I'm probably not the perfect guy for the job. I'm not even one of the top ten. But I'm what you've got, and I'm going to do my damnedest to make sure that the job gets done, and that it gets done right. So respect me or not, I'm going to keep doing this until I get orders to stop, or it becomes crystal clear that I'm completely incompetent at doing this job. I am, however, open to help from you all, since it's part of my job to learn as much as I can, as fast as I can, because for some reason they transferred me in from a completely different squad for this. Now, all of you probably have very important jobs to be getting to, so you should probably get to them. If you'll excuse me, I've either got the rest of a tour of the facilities to get through, or a rather large pile of books to get to reading, so I'll leave you all to your work."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:32 am

As long as he didn't mess with their jobs, no one really cared. The last Captain had been a complete moron, so they were more than used to doing things their own way while still pretending to listen to the Captain. Going back to their work after the speech, Arka then waved Enn on. "This way Enn. I'll show you to your work office. Your official one isn't really...work friendly when you are reading tons of reports. I'm normally the one using it, but you can too."

Heading down the hallway, they took a few turns and then ended up at another perfectly normal door, though this one had a paper taped to it that said "Work Office". Opening the door with a key, she went in before Enn and turned on some lights. In one corner was a large computer console, in another a comfy chair and couch. Bookshelves covered the rest of the walls, and there was even a small table with some not as comfy chairs sitting around it. What was really nice was a large window covering one wall. "The last captain didn't use this one, prefering the other one cause it was 'Official'. Lots of back aches and headache later and he finally croaked of 'old age'. No love lost between us or anyone else in the squad. I actually think some of them had a party."
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am

Enn blinks at the news of the former captain's... unfortunate end. "I see. Well, thankfully I'm not all that old and will do my best to encourage others not to accelerate my aging, so I shouldn't have to worry about that. And I don't see why you'd prefer an uncomfortable office over a nice one like this... much easier to sleep here... and of course being comfortable while you're reading is a good thing. Official's nice and all, but using it just because of that is just the mark of a rather large ego, and actually makes you look less impressive if you need to use 'official' stuff just to make yourself look bigger..." He yawns, pulling a file from inside his uniform and plopping it on one of the arms of a chair. "I'll read this when I get back from your tour, I suppose, unless you've nothing else to show or teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Three-
Jump to: