Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Vault of Eternity - Page 2 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Vault of Eternity

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cinder

Cinder

Vault of Eternity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Quote :
"Yes sure."

"Good" he says smiling.

He then turns to Goro. With his left arm outstretched, he says "Suruki-san, please come here." The tall shinigami obeys. With his left hand, Jago gently grabs the man's right wrist. As he turns to Sunny, he then adds "The body is tissue that is supported by bone and connected by joints." He observes Sunny to confirm the boy had taken everything in, then continues "Fortunately for us, joints house some of the most sensitive nerves."

With his left hand still gripping the wrist, Jago then grabs the man's palm with his other hand. "What would you say would happen if we were to to apply pressure to these joints?"
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:43 am

"Well, there is more than one answer to that question."

Jago asked the wrong question. Now Sunny was in doctor mode. He would go into great detail of the human anatomy unless stopped.

"Depending upon the amount of force put on the joint one of a few things could happen. There can be some discomfort, there can be moderate to severe pain, or if the force is applied to a certain side of the join, the targets body will automatically move to correct it."

Back to top Go down
https://divisionzero.rpg-board.net
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:15 am

Quote :
"Well, there is more than one answer to that question."

Jago's smile grows. He could tell the boy was knowledgeable and Jago liked that.

Quote :
"Depending upon the amount of force put on the joint one of a few things could happen. There can be some discomfort, there can be moderate to severe pain, or if the force is applied to a certain side of the join, the targets body will automatically move to correct it."

Being lectured by a child was something he wasn't used to; Jago didn't like it one bit. Still smiling, but now with his eyes closes, he replies "That is correct Sunny-san. Let me show you the outcome in practice." With his facial expressions unchanged, Jago applies force with his right hand, pushing Goro's hand down 90 degrees. The man's body reacts instantly as his facial expression instantly shifts to display his pain. "AGGGH!" is all that comes out of his mouth. Goro's arm raises above his head and his feet jump to stand on its toes.

"You see, I have complete control of him" Jago murmurs as he waves the man back and forth. As he lets go, Goro's body returns to normal. Jago looks at his volunteer and nods "Thank you Suruki-san." The man can only muster a nod as he gets up and walks back into the crowd.

"Woah, did you guy see that?! Yea, I want to learn" could be heard from random crowd members.

"Alright, Sunny-kun. Please come over here. And I also need another volunteer!"
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:19 am

Sunny nodded and walked to stand next to Jago. He was going to have to do that to someone? Oh goodness. Could he? Could he bring himself to cause physical harm to a comrade?

"Y-y-yes sir."

He was scared, no terrified. He hated the thought of causing anyone physical pain. Why was he here then? Learning to defend himself would eventually cause someone physical pain. He knew this, but he also knew he had self control. Death wasn't always the solution.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:57 am

Jago notices the boy hesitate before taking his place next to him.

Before a volunteer could be acquired, Jago's mind is filled with a familiar voice; Eri-ji had used Bakudo #77 to contact him. Jago suspected he was not the only one.

As quickly as it had arrived, the spell was now gone.

Not even a second had passed when Jago suddenly yells out "All members of my Division, to your posts! Await for further instruction. You are dismissed."

In reaction and seemingly in unison, the huge crowd of 5th Division members scurry out of the Vault to obey their Captain's orders.

One could now tell the true magnitude of the Vault's size as Jago and Sunny were all alone.

"Shiro, Keki, Ruko" Jago yells out. Not one second later, three shinigami, their faces covered with masks, appear kneeled before them. "I want to know what this is about and I want to know yesterday." Before he could finish his request, the three disappear into thin air.

Turning to Sunny, Jago kneels next to him and pats his head. Smiling, he tells the boy "Good work today, Sunny-kun. You have great potential in you, but I must cut this training session short. We shall continue this after I have dealt with this situation."

He then stands up and walks the boy out of the Vault. As they exit the Vault and enter the HQ, he turns to Sunny and says "You may stay here as long as you wish and you are welcome to use any of our facilities." After he gives his guest a smile, Jago walks towards the HQ exit at a quick pace.

As he exits the building, without missing a beat, he then shoots up to the clouds in the form of lightning as he travels through them towards the Captain's Hall.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:26 pm

"Hmmm...pick one?" she murmurs in response. "OOOOHHHH! I have a great idea!" she then exclaims.

She was going to go through the routine Oukami-taichou always instructed. It was rigorous...but incredibly effective. She would give Xarath the best training session ever! "For my love!" she thinks to herself, her eyes in the shape of hearts.

"Alright!" she yells, her right index finger pointing to the right-most passageway. "Let's train in hakuda!"
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Quote :
"Hmmm...pick one?"

Tongue click.

Quote :
"OOOOHHHH! I have a great idea!"

Xarath flinched. Again with the noise...

Quote :
"Alright!"

He flinched once more before clicking his tongue twice. Damn loud woman...

Quote :
"Let's train in hakuda!"

"Alright." he murmured. He was hoping so anyway - then he could at least train what he came here for. Otherwise he'd just kick himself again. "Could you just... be a little bit... quieter?" Tongue click. "You yell quite often..."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Ubiki was heading towards the entrance when she heard Xarath.

Quote :
"Could you just... be a little bit... quieter?" Tongue click. "You yell quite often..."

Her world turns pitch black. She bows her head as a resounding shriek echoes throughout.

She then turn abruptly with a grin and a thumbs-up. "No way silly! This is how I am! POSITIVE ALL THE TIME!!!!" Her voice echoes through the nearby hallway.

Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Once she showed him her thumbs up he could do no more but blink at her in confusion.

Quote :
"No way silly! This is how I am! POSITIVE ALL THE TIME!!!!"

They were... so totally not made for each other.
Xarath rose an eyebrow, clicked his tongue and followed her.

Hopefully she'd tune it down a little.
He hated noise.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Regaining her composure, Ubiki then leads Xarath through the hallway. As they enter the training area, its size become apparent. The Vault in its entirety was roughly 78,000 square feet...so this section must of been a quarter of that.

There it was, the first stop in their quest to martial arts mastery; reiatsu resistance. "Okay Xarath-kun, we're going to begin the training session physically drained" she says as she walks towards the strange machine.
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Stunned once more today, 5th seemed to tend to do that to him, he looked around in the Vault - amazed by its size.

The man was training his own army...

Quote :
"Okay Xarath-kun, we're going to begin the training session physically drained"

Xarath clicked his tongue before stepping up to her, his eyes fixed on the machine.

"What do you mean?" he murmured. "What is this..." He nodded towards it. "...supposed to do?"
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Quote :
"What do you mean?" he murmured. "What is this..." He nodded towards it. "...supposed to do?"

As she opened her mouth to respond, a thundering roar erupted.

"What in the world was that?" Ubiki says in puzzlement.
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Once the thunder could be heard Xarath turned his gaze towards the entrance of the passageway.

When he entered 5th the weather was still clear - so this could only mean one thing...

Quote :
"What in the world was that?"

"Your captain?" he said lightly amused before turning his eyes back onto her, one of his eyebrows lifted. "It seems like he returned."

Was it not obvious to her?
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:10 pm

"My Captain is-" was all Ubiki could muster before two individuals materialized from the hallway entrance.

The elderly captain then yells from across the area "Shiru-fukkutaichou, we have business in the living world" as he waves for them to follow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before he had even arrived, Jago had notified his squad to locate and prepare the young 4th Division VC. As soon as he had arrived, the boy was standing outside of the HQ entrance with several of his subordinates.

They then made their way to where Xarath and that dreadful girl were.

As Jago and Sunny enter the training area they were in just hours ago, he notices the two young shinigami in front of the Reiatsu Resistance Capsule.

"Shiru-fukkutaichou, we have business in the living world."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Sunny was nervous about this mission. Very nervous. What if he was attacked? He barely knew how to draw his sword let alone use it. He hoped is would be peaceful.

"Hello again Shiru-fukkutaichou."

Sunny gave a small bow to the other vice captain.
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Quote :
"My Captain is-"

He could not even blink his eyes before another voice spoke up from the entrance.

Quote :
"Shiru-fukkutaichou, we have business in the living world"

Oukami-taichou. As expected.
And a mission. As expected too.

Xarath turned to Ubiki and gave her a small smile. "Thank you, for spending time with me." he murmured softly before bowing. "Goodbye."

Then he walked up to the two males, noticing how one of them was Ozera-fukutaichou. So that one would follow them.

Xarath clicked his tongue as he noticed the man's nervousness before he settled his eyes onto the older male.

"Oukami-taichou." he murmured in greeting and bowed low before he once more turned to Ozera-fukutaichou.

Quote :
"Hello again Shiru-fukkutaichou."

Xarath nodded. "Greetings to you too, Ozera-fukutaichou." he replied before also bowing.

Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:36 pm

Quote :
"Thank you, for spending time with me." he murmured softly before bowing. "Goodbye."

Ubiki smiles. As Xarath nears the two newcomers, she waves her hands and yells "XARATH-KUN, I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xarath was now in front of them. Jago places his hands behind is back, his gaze still on the girl afar. He would speak with her when he returned.

Quote :
"Oukami-taichou." he murmured in greeting and bowed low."

His gaze shifts to Xarath. Jago's smile grows at the young VC's respectfulness. "You have much room to grow, Shiru-kun" he thinks to himself.

After the two VC had greeted, Jago leads them outside of the HQ. He then turns to both and says with a smile "Alright. Please prepare yourselves for the mission. I'm sure your superiors will inform you on the details." Before they could depart, he adds "Oh and please don't be late" as he walks back into the HQ.
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:49 am

Sunny bowed to Jago. He still had butterflies in his stomach. He didn't want to go on this mission. Why couldn't they send someone else.

"See you soon Captain."

GAH! He's so cute! Sunny still was crushing over Jago. Silly boy. He turned and smiled sheepishly at Xarath.

"I guess we should get going then."
Back to top Go down
Der König

Der König

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:18 am

Once Xarath stood straight again he immediately followed the other two outside, where Oukami-taichou turned to them.

Quote :
"Alright. Please prepare yourselves for the mission. I'm sure your superiors will inform you on the details."

Prepare? How should they know what they needed to prepare if they were not told on what kind of mission they were going on? Masaru could hopefully answer him that.

Quote :
"Oh and please don't be late"

"Of course not, Oukami-taichou." Xarath murmured softly before bowing once more.

Quote :
"See you soon Captain."

That voice. Was that longing?
Xarath clicked his tongue and watched Oukami-taichou disappear before he glanced down on Ozera-fukutaichou.

Those eyes... He was just about to ask if the man was alright as Ozera-fukutaichou spoke already up.

Quote :
"I guess we should get going then."

True, they were on a mission now. Still... it might become dangerous for the other male if he was distracted.

"And you should clear your mind." he said gently. "Whatever is going on in your head - focus on it once we are back." Tongue click. "Well, until later, Ozera-fukutaichou."

Then Xarath turned before he shunpo'd away.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:53 am

And then they were gone. Her love taken away by that old fart. Oh well.

She turns to look at one of the dummies; oh, this thing would get the brunt of her rage.

She palms the center of the dummy. A huge hole erupts from the center of her strike, leaving a gape of 12 inches in radius.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vault of Eternity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Five-
Jump to: