Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
HELP: Vizards Situation 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

HELP: Vizards Situation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emayecue

Emayecue

HELP: Vizards Situation Empty
PostSubject: HELP: Vizards Situation   HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Can anyone say a little bit on the current Vizard situation.

As far as I understand, Dori is no longer the leader of the Vizards, but since then, I have not seen or heard any more information as what's happening with that group?

Has it been completely disbanded and all Vizards should just be on their own, or is there something that needs to be done to determine a new leader? Or as there already been someone that's a self appointed leader that has not yet posted anything on the subject?

I would like to know, as I have a Vizards that's in that group, that I don't know what he should be doing or what he could do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runuo.com/community/
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: HELP: Vizards Situation   HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:49 pm

The situation with the Vizards is complicated right now because as I was the second in command of both Espada and Vizard, and both leaders being demoted at the same time caused a bit of succession issues that wouldn't be there otherwise.

Erm, I know I might not be getting rid of Tiia entirely, she might just be retconned to not being C+ or something >_>;
Back to top Go down
Emayecue

Emayecue

PostSubject: Re: HELP: Vizards Situation   HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:22 pm

As far as I'm concerned, it's not that I would have much of a problem leading the group, but more simply that I just wouldn't know where to take them.

So most likely I'd get fired faster than Nyan
Back to top Go down
http://www.runuo.com/community/
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: HELP: Vizards Situation   HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Enn had ideas, so if you wanted you could steal his if he wanted too. But I am not sure myself. I am sorta panicking a bit myself with the arrancar XD

If you would like to give it a shot, you could always ask for help from the other Vizard too.
Back to top Go down
Jawfree

Jawfree

PostSubject: Re: HELP: Vizards Situation   HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Last I heard, Shinya was being thought of for the spot, but that might be old news by now.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: HELP: Vizards Situation   HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:46 am

Well I told Yumi that I'd accept the job as leader of the vizards, but I heard nothing else after that. So I guess I am the new leader, but I'd wanna make sure before going off and making plans and whatnot. If so, then I'll start by giving the vizards a purpose since nen had us as a mob type family, I guess we'll act like one.. sorta

I plan on making it so that we're constantly growing. making an organization that rivals SS but not as assholish I suppose. I think I'd have each of the captain ranks in the group act as advisers and guardians to rekki. since he's new at this, he'd want their input as much as possible as well as them watching his back while he watches theirs. I also plan on having npc rival organizations and maybe real ones pop up to give the vizards a run for their money. Those are just a few things I wanna do, but I plan on expanding on everything as I go along.
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: HELP: Vizards Situation   HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:53 pm

The admins will discuss this in the next week or so and give you all a definitive answer.
Back to top Go down
https://divisionzero.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP: Vizards Situation   HELP: Vizards Situation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP: Vizards Situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Site-Related :: Site Suggestions and Help-
Jump to: