Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:18 am

Arka had more than enough in the surprisingly small wallet, which somewhat shocked the old Lady, who bowed slightly as she put the items in careful tissue filled boxes. She handed them to Arka, who smiled and waved, linking her free arm around Masaru's in a friendly manner. He hadn't bolted so far so... Should be fine.

"Come on! High school students get out in an hour or two, we want to beat the rush~ Also here, Present from me. Your brand new crown, fit for the King of Division Six."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:25 am

Remaining quiet and patient as Arka paid for her things, he let his eyes roam a bit during the wait; taking in the shop and the items in it once more before he felt Arka link arms with him before handing him the box that held the crown.

She was right though, high school students in the human world would be getting out soon, so if there was any other places to go that was at least popular among teens it would be best to get those places out of the way.

"Alright." Masaru replied, a kind smile appearing on his features. "After you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ByaRukifan
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:50 am

"I get to go first? How sweet!" Arka forgot for a moment that this wasn't a real date, and that Masaru was pure innocence. She forgot her thoughts that he probably couldn't even think about sex without fainting, and kissing would shock him beyond all. It was just a sweet gesture, so she slipped her arm out of his and stopped in front of him just outside the building. Then she brought her face up to his and planted a kiss on Masaru's lips. It wasn't no chaste peck though, this was a girl who knew kissing and was used to it. Her lips molded to his for a few seconds, before she pulled back a bit wide eyed.

"Oh whoops."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:58 am

She seemed happy, and that was good. He was glad she was enjoying herself despite being so angry about the elder's decisions. He certainly hoped he would be able to solve things, he'd done so before.

When she moved away from him though, he wondered for a short second if she'd noticed something. Though that short second was certainly short, as his mind blanked a moment later upon the contact of her lips. His eyes widened and body tensed some out of shock, as it certainly wasn't something he was expecting.

It lasted only a few seconds before she pulled away, looking back at him with widened eyes as well. She'd just...kissed him. He'd never...He'd never experienced the gesture before, as he'd stated; now though, he couldn't exactly say that because what Arka had done had certainly counted as a kiss.

He wasn't going to get angry though, in fact, he wasn't. Just...surprised and a bit nervous from her gesture as his hand went up to rub the back of his neck while he gave a sheepish laugh.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:08 am

Arka felt really bad. She kinda hadn't planned to kiss him. It was kind of rude to just take it like that, and he was very embarassed. His blush, his gestures... his laughing... Arka hung her head, but it wasn't in her to be too upset. It wasn't like it was...bad. She was super safe to kiss, at least towards someone as pure as him. She didn't want his money or his status. Nor did she love him, or care for him romantically.

Looking back up, she sighed and pulled her hair over her shoulder to play with. "Well, I am very sorry. Number one, I stole your first kiss. Number two it wasn't a very good one. I CAN do a better one if you'll let me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:12 am

He listened as she apologized, his cheeks reddening in color when she mentioned a better one. "Ah, it's fine, it's fine really." He tried to reassure, "It's just a kiss after all, nothing serious, no harm done."

It'd just been a kiss, albeit his first one, but it wasn't something that had to mean anything. A kiss was not as sacred as other things, and he was certainly not giving that up to anyone anytime soon.

"B-but yeah, it was just a kiss...no harm done." He repeated, again hoping he was being at least a little reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:29 am

"Huh, thats interesting. You are embarrassed yes? But you seem very calm about it. I know I'd be angry if some random woman kissed me and took my first kiss." Slipping her arm back through his, Arka leaned against Masaru.

"As long as you don't think harm was done, then we are golden. Lets head on, its a few blocks we should reach it. We can try on our new accessories."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:33 am

"Ah, well...a kiss isn't something really held that...sacred among people." He replied as she slipped her arms through his again, leaning against him some as they walked. "I mean...yes, it was a first for me but at least it wasn't from a some stranger."

The next place? Ah, yes. Thinking back to before she'd kissed him he remembered. If it was some place where they could wear what they'd just gotten then what kind of place was it? Accessories such as these aren't very...common nowadays. So he would admit to being rather curious on what the place was like.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:57 am

"I guess not. However the clan leaders were QUITE upset when I lost my virginity. Apparently that's something sacred to them. I think it is why they were in such a hurry to marry me off to you to be honest, soiled goods and all that. They thought if it could happen fast enough, you wouldn't hear the rumors. Its what they are going to think anyways, my Family so don't worry." Arka sighed a bit, hoping Masaru wouldn't think her soiled goods too.

Still it didn't take long for them to reach their destination. A large mall, which Arka led Masaru through the doors. There were crowds of people anyways, but far less than there would be in... Looking at a clock, an hour and a half. Tugging on his arm, Arka pulled Masa towards a small looking shop with costumes in the windows. "Oh there it is!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:31 pm

"If I hadn't of been an only child the elder's of my clan would probably disown me if I was caught fooling around before I was even married." He replied, "Though I don't think losing yours earns you the title of soiled goods." That was just...harsh. So was the way of the noble families though...

Soon they arrived a large mall. Looking around, Masaru looked at the many stores around them. Arka brought them to one in particular that had...costumes in the window. Just what was this store all about?
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:45 pm

"Meh. I thought the males could get away with whatever they wanted! I guess its not true..." Arka mused to herself but lead Masaru to the shop and grinned, walking in first. "These are called costume shops! Or something. They are sorta a new fad, you can wear costumes like ones from shows or just other ones like for halloween. You pick out costumes and you can wear them to take pictures with. The best part is you don't have to buy them!"

Walking over to a rack filled with European monarch style costumes, Arka grinned. "I think you'll look dashing."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Costume shops, huh? Though these were the type that didn't require a person to buy the costume...

Looking around as Arka led them inside, he took in the shops interior. All the costumes, average and rather exotic looking and the colors of the shop in general. He'd never been in a shop like it before, as he rarely ever came down to the World of the Living for fun like he and Arka had today.

He watched as Arka shifted through one of the racks, saying he'd possibly look good in some of those types of costumes.. "Ah, maybe." He replied, a small chuckle escaping him. He wasn't exactly sure, as he couldn't exactly picture himself in some of these costumes very easily.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:47 pm

"Hm..." Arka accepted that this would be a challenge and pulled one outfit off the rack, holding it up to Masaru after setting her box down for a minute. "I think the color is off. That won't do. Too dark and you'll look all gothy, and thats really not what you are..."

Putting it back on the rack, Arka pulled another one off. This one had a lot of floofies on it though, and she almost laughed at the thought of the somber Masa wearing it. It was also garishly colored, being gold and orange. He'd look like a sunset wearing this. Putting that one back she found another one and sighed. "You know, you are too serious about this. Help me find something please? its supposed to be fun."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:21 pm

As Arka shifted through the various costumes, trying to find one for him, Masaru watched silently. That was, until Arka stopped and asked for his assistance. "Me?" He looked at the costumes, at least trying to help. He wasn't very good with...clothing. Color schemes at some points, like when they'd been at the shop earlier but when it came to clothing...he was just the type to wear what was comfortable.

Maybe a....deep red? Burgundy maybe? He wasn't exactly sure. "What kind of theme are we aiming for?"
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:16 am

"Well I wanted them to match the headpieces in color and style. It might be too much to ask for them to match in era, and to be frank I am not sure I know exactly when they are from either sooo." Arka shrugged before looking and patting Masaru on the back.

"Weeeeell, you can find one I hope! I better find one too~" Arka twiddled her fingers and almost disappeared with how fast she ran to another aisle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:37 am

As Arka went to search another rack, Masaru continued looking through the one in front of him, as he hadn't really taken a good look at most of the costumes there other than the one's Arka had pulled out to look at.

Something to match the headpieces...well, if she wanted that then maybe something like a cloak? Since he had a crown, a "kingly" costume seemed fitting...

He was honestly surprised he was even doing this, never had he thought he would wind up looking for costumes to take pictures in.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:34 am

It took Arka a few minutes to find a suitable one, but she did it. Pulling it from the rack, Arka held it carefully as it was heavy with its layers. Still it matched the colors on the crown perfectly, this chinese style royal robes. It was from a show but she wasn't sure which, still she came over to Masaru and peered around him.

"Huh. Still choosing?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 am

"Ah, yeah." Masaru let out a sheepish chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head. "I'm not...I'm not really good at this."

Maybe he was thinking too much about it? Or perhaps he wasn't thinking enough?

"Since it's a crown though...I suppose something...'kingly' would be the most fitting?" He suggested, voicing his thoughts from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:34 pm

"Obviously Masu." Arka felt a bit bad for leaving him alone when he was this...innocent? No, thats not the word. Unsure? No... She couldn't think of it but there was a word to describe it. Going around the rack, she pulled out a nice Kingly outfit in a burgandy and one that was purple.

"These should work. Its up to you though, whichever color you prefer."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:31 pm

He watched as Arka went around the racks, coming back with two outfits of different colors. "Ah, maybe the burgundy one?" He suggested, trying to imagine himself dressed in either. "I'm not exactly clothes-smart, but I think that one would be more...fitting?"

Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:02 pm

"Good! You passed the test. Here!" Handing Masa the outfit without waiting for another word from him, she started pushing him towards the changing room... To find only one open. The other one had... someone in it? It was a closed door so she couldn't see. Looking at a clock, she saw they had merely ten minutes before the rush hour started! No time, they'd have to share!

Pushing Masaru in first, Arka followed him into the decently sized changing room and started undoing her shirt. She didn't care if Masaru saw, its not like she was modest about it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:13 pm

The test? Was it some sort of color test because that's all Masaru could really recall doing...picking out the col-

"Wha-?" Before he could finish his thoughts, Arka had already begun to push him off towards what looked to be the changing rooms. It seemed some were occupied though, so Arka had pushed him into the single larger one that clothing stores or shops like these tended to have.

They wanted to beat the rush hour, so Masaru wasn't sure how much time they had left; as he hadn't looked at the clock. Turning towards Arka, he asked.

Or would have asked.

Stopping mid-turn, his eyes widened in shock, his expression matching quite well with his emotions. "Wh-what are you doing?!" He asked turning back around so as not to look at her. Weren't men and women meant to use separate changing rooms?! What...What was she doing!? Why was she changing in the same room as him!? Did that mean he'd have to change in front of her?! He was wearing boxers so it wasn't like she would see anything of his but still!
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:23 pm

"I'm changing, its a changing room. This makes it so much simpler and quicker, plus i don't really mind if you see." Her shirt was off and to make Masa feel a little bit better, she turned around so her front was facing the wall. Considering how hard it was to wear a bra in these clothes, she didn't want him passing out from seeing her chest by accident. Still, she bent over a bit to slide down the almost skin tight pants.

He couldn't see it, but her smile was a bit playful. "Say, if you don't hurry I will be done. And I do like to watch others change~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Masaru's head shot up, his widened eyes to the wall at the mention of Arka watching him change. With his face red, his hands moved on their own at a fast pace to unbutton his shirt. He fumbled a bit with the buttons out of embarrassment before he finally managed to get it off. Arka wasn't done yet was she? He wasn't sure, as he wasn't looking at her as continued to change himself.

His heart pounded hard in his chest as he kept his own costume close by him while worked on unbuttoning and unzipping his pants so he could change. Almost done, almost done and then he could get that damn costume on as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately though, the noble was trying to move much too fast; which soon led him to turn the wrong way and stumble to the floor, pants only down to his ankles.

Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Arka had to stifle a giggle. Now THAT had put him into gear. She had gotten her pants off and was in the middle of slipping on the first layer of the outfit when she heard him fall. A little worried, she turned around and dropped to her knees in front of him. The fake silky under dress covered all the right parts luckily, but still quite a bit of boobage was shown as she had to hold in her laughter.

Making sure to look only at his face, because she knew actually looking where she WANTED to look would freak him out more, Arka tilted her head curiously. "Do I really scare you that much Masa?" And at that she gave in and quickly looked at his mostly naked body before looking up with a cough.

"Couldn't...resist..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Six-
Jump to: