Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Squad Barracks 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Squad Barracks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:44 am

- The Squad Barracks is where shinigami are housed. Males and females are separated into two different rooms, both of which are rather large so the shinigami can relax and spend their time comfortably. -
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ByaRukifan
Karides

Karides

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:58 am

The moment Erika entered this sixth squad barracks, it was as though her dreams came through. Back then at the academy it had always been her utmost desire to join the sixth, but when she was rejected, the ninth served as a nice substitute.

Hey, six is just a flipped nine after all. Teehee.

So now they are here, she quickly glance around for any signs of the sixth captain vice-captain duo. Not seeing them around, she suppose they might be still at the meeting or in their office. Oh well, she will just have to plant an idea into Akiye to bring her into the captain office if possible.

"Nice place you got here, Akiye chan~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:31 am

"Thanks." Akiye said as she approached her bed, reaching under it to pull out a box, a designed one with a lock on it. Undoing the lock, Akiye opened the box. "These are..uhm, plans and concept sketches for some of my next projects...Wanna see?" She asked, motioning that Erika could come, sit down, and look if she wanted.

She pulled out a folder, "These are some of the concept sketches I did for my next one. I also have one of each of the doujinshi I've already created in here too. I keep this box locked so others can't get into it and see what I do."

Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:50 am

"Coolio!" Erika exclaimed as they sift through the art Akiye did. She must admit, the girl can draw really well, and even the concept art she showed were starting to make her feel a little bit hot.

When the girl pulled out a folder, Erika was already crying tears of joy. She should have brought along her entire doujin collection! She SHOULD HAVE! And she could have gotten her idol's signature while she is at it! Imagine how much money she could get if she sell those Noeya signed doujins to the legion of Xarath and Masaru fangirls.

"You know Akiye chan. I was about to send a request to Noeya to commission an artwork involving Uyusei taichou, Shirakawa taichou and Shiru fukkutaicho."

"But since you are here and all. Teehee. Could you accept my request?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:23 pm

"Oh, yeah I could do that." She replied, before grabbing a blank sheet of paper. "Any specifics? Poses, looks, etc.? I'll write them down so I don't forget."

She was fine with doing requests, they didn't really take her too long to do. She enjoyed her secret hobby and enjoyed filling the requests of her fans.

She jotted down the names of the three captains she'd be drawing at the top, writing Erika's name off to the side to know it was a request from her.

Akiye was ready to start drawing as soon as she had the specifics, she could practically hear her sketchbook screaming at her to pick it up and get to work again.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Quote :
"Oh, yeah I could do that." She replied, before grabbing a blank sheet of paper. "Any specifics? Poses, looks, etc.? I'll write them down so I don't forget."

Any pose? The first thing that came to Erika's mind was not a thing. It was a lot of things, all jostling to be heard and voiced out. There are so many scenarios and positions she would like to see, so many scenes she would schl*** to, that in the end Erika ended up only saying only two words to Akiye.

"Wild orgy."

"Do your best, or worst." she added, trembling in anticipation. What would the girl come up with? She can't wait to find out.
Teehee.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Akiye turned a little red at the request before failing to suppress a smile. "Alright."

She didn't need to write that down to remember what to draw. Taking a hold of her sketchbook and opening it to a blank page, she looked back over to Erika. "Feel free to look through some of that while I draw if you want. I'll have this done in no time~"

The Sixth girl began her work then, starting off with the necessary concept sketches to get her bearings, figuring out their positions in her head and what they'd each be doing.

This drawing could probably make any girl, hell or even a guy, blush. The thought of that made Akiye have trouble suppressing a giggle.

Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:49 pm

The moment Akiye passed her the sketchbook, Erika look as though she had struck the lottery grand prize. Cradling the book in her hands like some sort of artifact, the shinigami girl began to read through Akiye's collection of sexy drawings, flipping the pages so carefully and meticulously in fear of defiling the precious object.

"Oooo. This was in the doujin a while back!" Erika exclaimed, stopping at an image of Masaru and Xarath washing each others back at the bathhouse. Of course, it evolved into something more but that was in the doujin.

"And this!" She cooed. This time, the sketch was Masaru and Xarath having a passionate kiss. "Oh my god." Erika sighed in awe.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:19 pm

"I'm glad you like them." Akiye said, smiling. "There's more in the box too if you're interested. Hmm, I've been debating on what my next one should be about. I'm thinking of releasing two at once, or combining them to make a big doujinshi with separate stories."

The first story would be based off of the information she'd been able to obtain from Xarath about their Taicho's mission earlier. She could just taste the popularity of that one. The other story, she wasn't sure but she knew it'd involve shower scenes.

"Hmm, hey Erika-san?" Akiye began as she continued with the request. "Do you think Uyusei-taicho really likes Shirakawa-taicho? I heard that they went on a date once back in their academy days. I mean, I ship that too. So whether Shirakawa-taicho ends up with either Shiru-fukutaicho or Uyusei-taicho, I'll be happy. I'll still make doujins though, can't let a fandom down now can I?" She giggled. "This is just one big love triangle, huh?"

She added in a few more details to the drawing before she began the proper shading. Yes, this was turning out rather nicely. She certainly hoped Erika would like it when she was done.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Quote :
"Hmm, hey Erika-san?"

"Hmm?" Not now please. The last thing Erika would want is to be interrupted in the middle of her wild fantasy.

Quote :
"Do you think Uyusei-taicho really likes Shirakawa-taicho? I heard that they went on a date once back in their academy days. I mean, I ship thattoo. So whether Shirakawa-taicho ends up with either Shiru-fukutaicho or Uyusei-taicho, I'll be happy. I'll still make doujins though, can't let a fandom down now can I?" She giggled. "This is just one big love triangle, huh?"

"They should all end up together..." Erika said dreamily. With me.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Akiye giggled, "That would certainly be ideal."

Glancing over to Erika, she noticed the page she was on as she looked through the drawings. 'Oh, she's about to get to a few candle-wax-using in the bedroom ones.'

The use of candle wax had been a top request among fans as she'd noted by the way the ones she'd met had talked. Some had even sent letters to her pen name requesting it.

So of course, she'd done it and it had been a huge success among fans as well.

Turning back to the drawing, Akiye couldn't help but turn a little red at the sight of the picture as she continued working.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:38 am

"Gah!" Erika squealed.

Is. this. candlewax? This is the limited edition MasaXara wax play doujin that she never got a chance to get before all the other rabid fangirls devoured the whole stock!

Making friends with Akiye might not have been a bad idea, but now Erika is thinking it is even more worth it than ever. And now, her very own commissioned doujin is in the works. The rest of the girls would be soooo jealous.

Teehee.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:09 am

"And. It...issss...done!" She said soon after making the final corrections on the drawing. "What do you think?" She asked, handing the drawing to Erika.

"I can make corrections if you want." She added, "It's no problem."

She'd tried to make it as much of a...wild orgy between the three as she believed Erika had wanted.

Just then the door opened. Akiye let out a happy gasp. "Sonomi! Finally you get back from training." Akiye said, "Earlier, Shiru-Fukutaicho gave some of the BEST answers about that mission Shirakawa-taicho went on earlier. Apparently he got hurt during it and Shiru-Fukutaicho was upset because Shirakawa-taicho hadn't even told him he was leaving on a mission."

She looked between Erika and Sonomi, "I got soooo many ideas from him and he didn't even realize he was providing them!"

Sonomi smiled, "Oh wow really!?" She asked, a sparkle in her eye. "Oh, hello!" She greeted kindly to Erika as she approached her Division teammate and the Ninth Shinigami. "I'm Sonomi, you are?"
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Quote :
"And. It...issss...done!" She said soon after making the final
corrections on the drawing. "What do you think?" She asked, handing the
drawing to Erika.

The moment Erika took the drawing over (she had by then abandoned the sketchbook once she heard her drawing is complete), the ninth division member let loose a squeal of delight. Akiye had not disappoint. This drawing is perfect!

Quote :
"Sonomi! Finally you get back from training."

Instinctively, Erika clutched her drawing protectively to her ample chest, as though the newcomer would rob her of her new-found prize. She eyed the two of them as they converse with each other.

Quote :
"Earlier, Shiru-Fukutaicho gave some of the BEST answers about that
mission Shirakawa-taicho went on earlier. Apparently he got hurt during
it and Shiru-Fukutaicho was upset because Shirakawa-taicho hadn't even
told him he was leaving on a mission."

So from what she gathered, this Sonomi is in cahoots with Akiye and along with it came a little juicy tidbit of news. Apparently, Shirakawa Masaru had gotten himself injured in a mission earlier and Xarath is in a pissyfit about it.

God, it just makes him even more adorable.
Quote :

Oh, hello!" ... "I'm Sonomi, you are?"

"Erika from the Ninth. Nice to meet you Sonomi-chan." Oh she recognize that sparkle in her eyes all right. It was the most defining trait of the MasaXara fangirls.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Quote :
"Erika from the Ninth. Nice to meet you Sonomi-chan."

"It's nice to meet you, Erika." Sonomi replied with a smile.

"Hmm, I was planning on making a nice...one hundred plus page doujin about this little incident, along with a few side stories included with it." Akiye stated, "How does that sound? Maybe have a good bit of colored pages as well~"

She just needed to come up with a cover image...That wouldn't be hard though, coming up with cover art was something she really enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:40 am

"O-one hundred page doujin! With colour pages!" Erika breathed, eyes bulging at the girl's declaration. Hell, she will snatch this up the moment it is released, dead or alive!

Wait, perhaps she has no need to snatch. Akiye might just let her have an original for no fee at all.

"Akiye chan~" She cooed. "Be sure to let me see when you finish~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:01 am

"I'll be sure to save a couple of copies." Akiye replied, "The profit I get from my next few sales should be able to give me enough to get some more art supplies~ I can't wait, I've had my eye on a few things I've been wanting. It'll help give the art more appeal."

She'd make a limited number of the one-hundred paged one though, considering it did cost more to have colored pages. So an upped price would mean nothing to the fans when they saw a limited edition tag stamped on it.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:48 pm

YES!

Having friends in high places sure save a whole lot of efforts. Now she just have to wait until Akiye finishes her doujin and she will have one more sacred relic to add to her prized possessions.

As for now, she should just go back home and frame this one and only XarathxKanoxMasaru art up. Teeheehee. But first,

"Akiye chan, Sonomi chan, are your captain and vice-captain back from the meeting yet?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:37 pm

"Actually I haven't seen either of them." Akiye answered, "I did hear rumor of a mission though." Word tended to spread fast throughout the Seireitei, and with the absence of her Taicho and Fukutaicho, Akiye could only assume the mission was real.

"A mission, any rumor on what it's about?" Sonomi asked.

Akiye shook her head, "Nope, all I heard is a mission. It probably won't take too long though, they'll probably be back by tonight."

Looking through her box, she straightened some of the papers that weren't in folders or sketchbooks, as these pages had been removed or had fallen out of their own accord after years of being used.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:43 am

Quote :
"I did hear rumor of a mission though."

Mission? Does that mean that the captain meeting had long since be over? Goodness gracious her, she has to get back to her division or Uyusei Taichou will rip her from piece to piece!

Quote :
"A mission, any rumor on what it's about?"

The mission is juicy news, but no, she has to pass for now.

"S-sorry, Akiye, Sonomi san. I have to get back to my division. My captain should have been back at her place." Erika anxiously said, her eyes already glancing around and plotting the quickest route back to the ninth.

"Catch up with you guys later, and thanks for everything!" With a final wave, the girl ran out from the sixth barracks and quickly dashed back towards her own division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squad Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Barracks   Squad Barracks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad Barracks
Page 1 of 1