Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karides

Karides

Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  Empty
PostSubject: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:38 pm

OOC: Nen and Cinder post here.

Last edited by Karides on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:31 am

Shit, This isn't good.... The shinigami were damaged, likely heavily. It's his duty to intervene, though there's nothing saying he shouldn't be cautious about it. he speaks under his breath, speaking a chant quietly and quickly. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!" He stretches out his hand, snapping his fingers and releaseing the kidou toward the hooded figure, attempting to bind him in place, hopefully. "Bakudō Number Sixty-One. Rikujōkōrō." Six bands of light rush from his fingers, rushing across the distance between him and the hooded figures back, attempting to pin him in place for his next spell. "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws." his other hand extends toward the hopefully-pinned figure, releasing the Hadou to sear him to ash. "Hadō Number Thirty-Three. Sōkatsui." A wave of azure flames rush from his palm to crash into the hooded figure that had just killed his subordinates, hopefully unable to dodge due to the Bakudo that had just been laid upon them.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:00 am

Pokun looks up as he feels a spike in reiatsu. Another one was seeking death? Fine. Before the shinigami had even fired the spell, Pokun had already dashed a fair distance to the right. Pokun was so fast that he had left an after-image where he once stood. Now safely away from the incoming Bakudo, he raises his hand and calls out "Shakkaho" as his enemy fires a second spell towards the after-image. As his new attack trails towards the shinigami, Pokun shunpos at ridiculous speed close enough to the target swinging his blade at the others right arm. Hopefully the Shakkaho would distract the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Luckily for the vice captain, his first instinct when the projectile comes toward him is to dodge, Hohou lifting him from the ground up and away from the attack, though this leaves him somewhat open to the follow-up maneuver, which he barely manages to deflect with the bracer that makes up the sealed form of his zanpakuto. as he does so, his other hand moves forward, held flat for a jab to the other's throat before he shunpos backward some thirty feet, gritting his teeth. A single large attack didn't seem to work... so he'd use a different tactic. "Byakurai." His two fingers lift toward the figure, sending a blast of energy toward him. Immediately, he would flash step in a random direction and distance somewhere around him, repeating the spell, sending yet another blast at him. Following this, he would repeat the maneuver of shunpo-kidou-shunpo ad nosiam, reasoning that if his opponent is too strong for him to fight directly, he may as well attempt being a cheesy bastard.

Last edited by 3.14159265 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:08 am

Pokun dodges the counter-attack to his throat by shifting slightly. As the shinigami launches backwards, Pokun slams the ground. The immediate area is engulfed in red smoke. As the shinigami fires his second projectile, he raises his left hand to his forehead and pulls down, a hollow mask forming. He then disappears out of sight and sense. As the first Hado passes through the smoke, Pokun soars up to the air above, looking down at the poor sod wasting his time. Still unseen, Pokun opens his palm facing down and calls out "Hyōga Seiran." The attack would go unnoticed until it released from his palm. It fires. The complete area below would soon transform into an icy prison of death.

If the shinigami stopped in place, Pokun would then take the opportunity to appear directly behind his opponent, backstabbing the unsuspecting shinigami.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:34 am

That could have been the end of him. He could have been frozen in that waste, to die messily under several tons of ice, or freeze to death, whatever comes first. He could have been found some time later, frozen solid, blue as a berry. But he remembers what had happened when the guy disappeared last time, and fucked if he was gonna die that easily. The moment that his reiatsu returns to existence (Hagane having ceased to use kidou the moment that his reiatsu disappeared), Hagane would immediately flash step straight up, managing to avoid the attack, but only barely, his leg getting cut on a protruding spine of ice. He blinks, looking down at it. "You motherfucker... Did you seriously just shoot a Hadou spell above level ninety... at a FUKUTAICHO? You are a heartless bastard." He flickers out halfway through 'bastard' shunpoing directly behind his target, hand already lashing out to slam into his back, the blade hidden in his bracer stabbing out a full six inches into his sternum if the blow connects before retracting as he shunpos back.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:55 am

Oh? The shinigami dodged his Hado...quite impressive. As his opponent soars skyward, Pokun calls out "Rikujōkōrō." As the shinigami shunpos behind Pokun, the six beams fire at their intended target. As his opponent swings, he moves his left hand-held blade overhead in preparation to block the incoming attack. If the shinigami continued with the assault, Pokun would then flash step around his enemy, swinging six times the same with both blades. That would certainly cause 12 flesh wounds.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:11 am

And now he was even more injured, the pain of the wounds starting to cut through the adreniline. I... really don't have any choice but to do that, huh? He sees the Bakudo coming and shunpos up and away from it to clear up space before steeling himself and closing his eyes. "Set Up, Tousaku." And then he is enveloped in a sphere of hot pink reiatsu which explodes outward to wrap around everything around him, his form inside changing, until Fuuna emerges, incredibly pissed off about having to turn into a girl AGAIN. Her will is enough for the rod to already respond, preparing for her. "Hadou 31: Shakkahō - Semi Automatic Mode - Tracing - Set Up.[/b]" A small red flame sparks into life at the end of the staff, her grip tightening. "And this is the part where I kill you." She knows where he was, and with the bolstering effect of the staff, she levels her weapon and begins firing off kidou at that area, spheres of flame crashing into the ground below her, the homing ability inactive at the moment, until his reiatsu becomes detectable once more.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:33 am

Interesting. Even after a dozen flesh wounds, the shinigami is able to continue the fight. Pokun grins. It had been a while since he had fought someone so stubborn. He senses the rise in reiatsu as his opponent releases into shikai. A pink coat of spiritual energy wraps around him. He could no longer use his stealth..for now. Interesting indeed, but it mattered not.

The initial red energy balls he dodges with ease. As more come his way, Pokun points his right index finger towards the source and calls out "Tenran." A large cone of wind begins to twirl, redirecting the fired red Hado in all directions. In the meanwhile, Pokun begins to chant. He then fires a Hiryū Gekizoku Shinten Raihō from the same index finger, the original spell dissipating as the new one passes through. The shinigami would surely be caught off guard. After using this Kido, Pokun's reiatsu had diminished to roughly 65 percent.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:01 am

Well that pretty much calls curtains for her. Fucker launches a massive goddamn laser at the fukutaicho he's fighting, leaving her only a moment or two to react, just enough for her staff to throw up a defensive spell before it hits at a mental command. "Bakudo #31: Enkōsen - Activate." The spell would be slightly modified, angled slightly instead of blocking head on, so that instead of the shield breaking and her still dieing, Fuuna is merely sent flying out of there, crashing THROUGH a building and hitting another before she comes to a stop, just barely managing to prop her hand up in a one-finger salute back toward the one that had just pretty much killed her before she passes out from pain and sheer exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:09 am

As the runt is sent flying, Pokun frowns. "I'd never thought their Vice Captain's were at this level..." but then he regains his grin. "Que ladilla, pero por lo menos era genial." (What a bother, but at least it was exciting). Sheathing his two blades, Pokun looks in the direction of the 5th Division. It had all begun...Oukami-sama had finally arrived. His grin remains. Turning his attention back to his surroundings, he ponders whether to finish the little rodent off. Nah. Maybe he'd get stronger one day...and become a truly worthy prey. For now, he'd continue with his mission.

He moves towards the southernmost border and inscribes the marking of Constantine. He then prepares to move towards the 11th Division.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:23 am

Kano flashed stepped into the area, appearing in front of the strange guy she did not recognized. She had arrived just as the man fired off a powerful Hiryū Gekizoku Shinten Raihō, blasting an unknown lady with a wand like stick out of the air. She would have stopped over where the girl might have landed to check she was okay, but the stranger was of a higher priority now that there is something sinister in the works in Seireitei. Though, a certain part of her was finding something familiar about this magical girl....

"Who are you?" She warily asked, instantly on guard. This man is no simpleton. The smile he held was creepy to the max, and he was marking some unknown shit over her division buildings. That should amount to some cause for concern.

"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:28 am

Pokun's senses tingle. Yet another nuisance? No, this one felt more promising.

Quote :
"Who are you?"

He grins. "Oh no one of interest...just your average Joe taking a stroll through the Seireitei."

Quote :
"What are you doing here?"

"Here? Well, I've heard so much about the Kido Corps. Amazing tales of grandeur, especially that of its Captain."
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:32 am

Quote :
"Oh no one of interest...just your average Joe taking a stroll through the Seireitei."

"That does not seems to be the case."

Quote :
"Here? Well, I've heard so much about the Kido Corps. Amazing tales of grandeur, especially that of its Captain."

Kano eyed the man in front of her. "I am her. Now spill, or I will have to apprehend you."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:36 am

Quote :
"That does not seems to be the case."

"It seems you are confused, then."

Quote :
"I am her. Now spill, or I will have to apprehend you."

"Qieres bailar? Vamonos pues!" (Want to dance? Let's go then!) he exclaims as he pulls down a hollow mask and then subsequently disappearing completely in both sight and sense, the previous opponents reiatsu now faded. He would then reappear to her right slashing upward at her shoulder. His target was to sever a nerve that would prevent the use of her arm.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:45 am

Quote :
"It seems you are confused, then."

What?

Quote :
Qieres bailar? Vamonos pues!"

The moment the unknown fellow sprouted some rubbish in an unknown language she does not know, Kano leap back a few steps to gain some distance from him. It was lucky she did so too, for a moment later he would have reappear where she was a moment ago slashing upwards and probably would have gotten her arm then.

Crap.

"Bakudo no san ju, Shitotsu Sansen!" She yelled, aiming at where he appeared.

How did he suddenly disappear and become undetectable like that? And he pulled down a hollow mask...

A vaizard? Kano had heard stories of how some shinigamis dabbled in the dark side and became part hollow by breaking down the barrier between shinigami and hollows. The question was however, how this man managed to get into soul society when they should all have been banished from the realm way back in the past?

Oi, other me. Wake up.
Hmm? What, hime? Didn't you want me to go to sleep?
There is a fight going on.
A fight? Coolio! Kekekekeke
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:38 pm

As his arm swings, Pokun's eyes shift to the right as they follow the shinigami. Captain level, at least. He was now at 62% reiatsu.

Quote :
"Bakudo no san ju, Shitotsu Sansen!"

It came at him very quickly. Yes, Captain level indeed. He quickly rushes forward, passing clear of the Bakudo. As he begins to circle around towards her, Pokun calls out "Rikujōkōrō." Six beams of light shoot to immobalize the girl. He grins as he rushes at her. He would swing at her front, but would then quickly shunpo behind her, instead giving her a flesh wound on her back.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:03 pm

When Pokun rushed forward, Kano instantly had her eyes out in case the guy disappeared out of sight again and pack her a be-damned birthday surprise. However, this unfortunately caused the captain to miss out on a particular detail.

The petite girl cursed when she felt six beams of light constrict around her. This is seriously getting from bad to worse fast. Trying to fend and prepare for unexpected attacks only ended up having her taking a binding spell head on, leaving her vulnerable to a follow up, which he did.

With a grimace, Kano braced for impact as Pokun neared her front but the man suddenly disappeared and the next instant, Kano felt a sharp pain sear across her back. Blood splattered onto the ground as another wound opened up in addition to the one on her left arm.

And she is still immobile.

Quick.. how does one break out of Rikujokoro again?

Brute force, hime. Brute force it.
What? How?
Tsk. Screw you Hime, you better break out of that before I finish my spell or I will implode it on us.
You wouldn't!
Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the
name of Man!
Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams-

If there is one thing Kano can be sure of, it is that her inner hollow is not making empty threats. And it was right, there was no other way to break out of the bakudo besides shattering it via bruteforce. She would be weakened considerably, but that would definitely be preferable to dying. Gathering up all her reserves, Kano unleashed a burst of highly compressed reiatsu, dissolving her bonds just in time to swing around and aim her palm at the general direction where she thought the mysterious man would be.

- unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. Hadō #33. Sōkatsui!

Last edited by Karides on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Just as Pokun's right blade swipes across her back, he feels a large surge of reiatsu. His binding spell shatters. "Impresionante mi reina!" (Impressive, my lady!) He compliments her while grinning. But his glee would soon turn to shock as the girl turns and fires off a spell. No incantation...no speech whatsoever? This was no bueno. He was too close to completely dodge...even for how nimble he was.

As the spell roars, Pokun attempts to dodge to the left. The fiery ball grazes his right arm, leaving a very painful sear of flesh. Both his right arms mobility and reflex would now be hindered considerably. But instead of fear, Pokun exhibits glee. A worthy prey indeed. The attack now past him, Pokun shunpos around Kano, leaving four after-images. He had also swung his left sword simultaneously, all four images enacting the swing. Which Pokun was the real one? If she were to guess wrong, she'd receive a pretty deep cut.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Quote :
"Impresionante mi reina!"

Kano had no idea what the man was saying, but judging by the look he was giving, he was either mocking her or praising her. Regardless, Kano has no time to care. The wound on her back is throbbing regularly, and although her spell had left its mark on the mysterious man, it seems that he was moving to strike again.

This time, he shunpoed around her with a speed too fast for her eyes to follow. What was worse was the appearance of four after-images surrounding her all enacting the same sword swing at once. She had nothing to block with and no room to maneuver. The only way out was either top or bottom, and the top way was too late for her to take.

Left with the only choice, Kano slacked her body and dropped flat onto the floor, hoping that it would be quick enough to dodge the attack entirely. It was close; the blade nearly nicked her face, instead slicing through and cutting a lock of her blue hair off. Without pausing, the girl was already in her next course of action.

"Bakudo #4, Hainawa!"

Using her injured arm as a (painful) pivot, Kano swung herself around three hundred and sixty degrees, using the rope of light that had formed in her hands in a attempt to catch the feet of all four copies of the mysterious man. If she doesn't know which is the real one, she will just have to get them all.

Kekekekekeke. Hadō #96. Ittō Kasō.

At her other self's command, the lock hair she had shed suddenly began to glow with red cracks before it explodes into a gigantic blade of pure fire a moment later. It would not be as strong as sacrificing flesh and blood (in fact its strength is decreased by a factor of six), but it will work. When the spell ended, Kano will be left smoking in a small crater, having to sustain a portion of that close proximity implosion as well.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:55 pm

He watches as the young Captain falls flat on the floor, barely dodging his blade. Before he can launch another attack, he senses a slight spike of reiatsu as she calls out.

Quote :
"Bakudo #4, Hainawa!"

But yet again, he was too close to dodge. "MIERDA!" (SHIT!) he exclaims as the rope sweeps both him and his images. The images dissipate, but he is swept onto his back as he falls. He notices the strands of hair begin to glow. His eyes widen. Suddenly, yet again, she casts a spell with no incantation or speech...and Itto Kaso at that. Before the area bursts into inexplicable flame, Pokun calls out "Suto kara kage, Rikimaru!" And then it all turned to hell's inferno.

As the smoke clears, one could discern Pokun's figure. His body emanated smoke. He had received various burns, but nothing too severe. Both his rise in reiatsu and the strangely weakened spell had saved his hide. He was now at 50% of max reiatsu. He needed to get this fight done fast.

He grins. "You really are something." Without missing a beat though, Pokun pulls down his mask once more, disappearing. He shunpos behind her, still under the effects of his mask. One of his blades begins to release a strange smoke, one that would prevent her from speaking a word and hindering her movement if she remained within.

Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:10 pm

"Ha... ha... ha..." Kano panted, glancing around for Pokun's trace. The fight is wearing her frail body down considerably and she had not yet recovered from the brief skirmish with Jago back at the Fifth. The kidou captain finally caught sight of the smoking vaizard, only for the man to pull down his mask yet again and disappear entirely. Not even spiritually could she sense him.

Then, this strange smoke started to appear. The first thing Kano though to do was to dispel it with a Tenran. However the moment she opened her mouth to cast the spell the smoke crept into her airway, causing the girl to choke and cough. She could not utter a single word, and she felt a little heavier and slower in this obscuring fog.

And Kano panicked. The man is still out there somewhere. If only she can cast a spell or something. If only... wait...

Such a scrub, Hime. Needing me to do such menial work. Hadō #58. Tenran!

Moving her hand in an arc in front of her, Kano spewed forth a blast of strong wind, her feet turning her around so that it will sweep the smoke (and hopefully the man) away.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Yet again...no incantation. What was with this girl? She definitely had potential...

The twirl of wind erupts. He strafes to the right, getting out of its wake. But the smoke had been negated. Let's try to end this, then. He was to her right now, roughly ten feet away. He was still stealthed. He raises his hand and fires off a Shitotsu Sansen. She would only detect his presence as soon as the ability fires. As the spell completes, before Pokun's presence disappears completely, he darts towards her, both blades at the ready. If the Bakudo lands, he will take the opportunity to stab both blades into her abdomen. If not, he would continue past her and then turn abruptly in preparation for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:51 pm

There was a spike of reiatsu over to her right, causing Kano's head to snap over in that direction. Just as well, for she was rewarded with a visual of the man finish firing off a Shitotsu Sansen before the man's presence disappeared completely again.

Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers whenboth are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired-

Once again, she was too late. With the bakudo hurtling towards her at breakneck speed, Kano has no chance of dodging it, much less blink and comprehend what was happening. As the triple triangle binding spell slammed into her, a part of the petite girl's mind mused how "too late" seems to be the name of the game here, before a double spikes of pain shot from her abdomen throughout her whole body.

Technically, she could never be able to pinpoint exactly where this pesky vaizard would be, given that unique ability of his. She might be able to carry on dodging, but in the end she would still end up losing due to sheer exhaustion. The only way... is to let him come to her.

And come to her he did. With both of his blades firmly through her body, she would be sure that the man is right in front of her even though she could not feel him. Kano bit her lips to stop herself from yelping in pain. She cannot afford to do that, for her next step is crucial.

"Hadō #11" Kano agonizingly uttered every single word as she grabbed where she think the man's hands would be with an iron grip to prevent his escape. "Tsuzuri Raiden."

Just as nine spears of light materialized themselves around them, adjusted so that they would converge just right in front of her.

Even if it was not the final blow, her hollow made sure of it, pouring all of her remaining reiatsu into that single blast.

-Hadō #91. Senjū Kōten Taihō!

All of the surrounding sound was suddenly drowned out. Her field of vision became washed with pinkish white as all nine spears impacted and exploded at her front.

Of course, that detached part of Kano could still muse at this point of time that she might even be screaming, and she could not hear it.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:11 pm

His blades run through their intended target. But he had miscalculated the girl's resolve. It was all a gamble, but a bet she had won as she grabs onto his arms. Her grip ever so tight. "Mi reina..." (My lady...).

Quote :
"Hadō #11"

He hadn't expected this. An intense pain began to surge through his body...but it felt so good. He grins maniacally. That haughty grin of his was quick lived, for his expression turns to shock as he senses the ridiculous rise in reiatsu. All of it. That signature...it was that terrible spell. He quickly begins to chant, but only gets half way as the many violet spears begin to form around them. He clenches his teeth and calls out "Kuyō Shibari!" He directs the spell to parallel the beams of pink. Nine black holes materialize in front of each as they launch. Each sphere would not be able to negate the attack, but at least absorb some of its potency. Just enough to survive...or so he wished. And then their surroundings were washed out in a blur of pink and white.

As the surroundings clear, Pokun's figure could be seen hunched over one of his blades that was pierced into the ground. His breath was heavy and his body weak. He had used too much of his reiatsu in that last spell. He was now near depleted. "Que maravilla...un Capitan tan joven tiene tanto poder." (Amazing...a Captain so young having so much power). He coughs up some blood as he stands. He pulls up his blade from the ground.

If she wasn't dust by now, he'd have a frank conversation with this crazy bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)    Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viva La Puella Magia (Arc)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Nine-
Jump to: