Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Mon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Share | 

Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:55 am

She was... scared? No.. not exactly... although she was afraid of something.... He listened to her ask... Did he mean it... Hrm... His word choice there was... murky... But she wouldn't have asked, not like that at least, if that interpretation of what he'd said wasn't on her mind. He looked at her, her lips parted, ready to start trembling. What would so many others do? Ignore all the signs she was making? 'She's the second espada, she couldn't be'. 'no, she's far too pretty.' 'An arrancar doesn't act like a schoolgirl'. Hrm. How long had she been forced to watch people ignore this side of her? How many centuries have people been ignoring the fact that she's a woman....

He let his hand slowly embrace her face a little more, not pressing against it persay. Just letting her feel the warmth from it. His other hand slipped away from her back, coming up slowly, his index finger just barely touching the edge of her chin to nudge her face up. "What I meant.... Is that you could break down, sob... find the darkest place to hide... and I would still think you're the strongest woman I've ever met.." he said before leaning in to place his lips gently to her open ones.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:24 am

Now those words were cheesy, and Apo caught onto them like a drowning man to driftwood. She did NOT need to think these kinds of thoughts, especially about this man. Or any man or woman. It was so much easier to not feel like this than it was to do so... Still she kinda had to stop. Thinking that was. So she did. No it definitely wasn't cause she was enjoying this kiss and that it had surprised her into thoughtlessness. Nope, not at all. It wasn't cause she was enjoying the feeling of being touched. Why ever would you think that?

Her hands came up of her own free will and buried themselves in his hair and in the back of his shirt. It was nice and soft, the hair. Too soft, it was not like she was enjoying it. Too soft to be manly hair, yes that was it. Apollymi finally shut up that part of her brain and just became content to let him kiss her. She didn't worry about Hissa seeing, or someone catching them or anything like that. Just let it flow over her.
Back to top Go down
Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:38 am

Heikido was honestly surprised she returned the kiss. He'd half expected her to pass out with how nervous she was. But still, it certainly wasn't like he was immune to things that felt nice... Not.. at ... all... He made a very small pleased noise into the kiss, his hand starting to comb through her hair gently. His other hand let go of her chin and moved around to her back, slowly rubbing it as he pulled her closer. Her hand found its way to his hair. Well damn... His teeth quickly found their way to her bottom lip and gave it a quick little tug before his lips settled on hers again.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:55 am

Okaaay. Now Apo was wishing that little part of her would come back and tell her how much of a bad idea this is. How very much it is, because right now she can't see how this could turn out horribly. Not even if Hissori showed up mid making out with someone else after he professed his love to her. Nope, not even that was making a dent. Okay maybe a little dent, but not a big enough one.

Still, she clung a bit tighter to Hei as he pulled her closer, pressing against him more as well. Her hand clenched lightly in his hair as he bit her lip, making her groan and just about melt against him. Hell, her body didn't even know how to react and was relaxing the longer they kissed and he rubbed her back but also trying to tense up at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:18 am

Heikido's brain was slowly shutting down, his actions being driven more by instinct, one could say. He couldn't stop the moan that escaped his lips if he'd tried, which he didn't. It was very rare that someone managed to get him into such a mood... Rarer still that it was someone he would not be ashamed of the next day... Still... He knew Apo couldn't actually do that... He would never try to make her... but god help him if his body didn't want it. There was plenty of time to be frustrated about it later however. For now. Brain off.

He pressed his body more firmly against hers, after the hair-pulling induced moan. With his brain no longer telling him what to do it decided to act on its own, slipping his tongue between his own lips to dance across hers, playing around the idea of sliding further. His hand pressed against the back of her head, cradling her closer for the kiss. He pressed his body to hers, laying the both of them on the ground. His hand on her back rubbed down slowly, until it reached the small of her back, massaging it to press her body closer to his.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:19 am

If someone had not been kissed in Seventy years, at least not in a very close manner as this, they would be reacting the same way Apollymi was. She was burning up and melting into a puddle of goopy non thinking Apo mess. Heikido was pretty safe, she was pretty sure he wouldn't try anything more than this kissing, so it was like she was free. Much more free than she had been in a while. If she could have sex, things would probably be more heated than they were already.

Well speak of such things... Apo's eyes opened in surprise but closed them just as quickly. Nice making out was niiiice. She opened her mouth to let his tongue in, touching it very lightly with her own. It had been too long, she wasn't exactly sure what she was doing. However it did not stop her in the least. She let Hei lay her down, her hands trying to pull up his shirt thingy. She wanted skin damn it, so her hands slipped down his neck and around from his back to pull open his shirt a bit so she could trace designs on his chest. She let out a little throaty laugh at her victory, enjoying this way too much.
Back to top Go down
Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:32 am

He could practically feel the heat as her body melted to his. He made a strained, surprised noise as she started tugging on his shirt. What was she? Ah... He broke the kiss to make a little gasp noise as she began to play with his chest. He smiled at her. "not fair." he said with a smirk before pressing his lips to hers again. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and tapped the end of her tongue before gently running along the edge of it away from her mouth, trying to coax it back to his.

Meanwhile, he shifted to get more comfortable against her, his leg absentmindedly pushing against hers. As they shifted it slipped in, almost pressing up against her before some part of his brain designated to not getting his body broken in half stopped it, laying against her thigh less then a hair's width from her. At this distance, she would practically be able to feel the heat from his leg, but no contact.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:56 am

Apo pulled back from the kissing with a growl at his not fair comment, her eyes dancing with a mix between frustration and enjoyment. "Honestly, its less fair to me... I can't even be touched like that!" Her nails dug in lightly on his chest, not enough to hurt though and she pressed her lips against his again, a bit more heated and less testing this time. Her tongue darted out to touch his, shyly trying to tempt him back.

It was automatic, the shift her legs made to accommodate his. She quivered for a few seconds as it moved up, but it didn't touch her... so her body stopped shaking. Still it was tempting her the longer it was there, making her want things she couldn't have. Damn it, why now of all times?
Back to top Go down
Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:08 am

He smirked at her little growl. Oh? That was an interesting comment. It'd have to wait for now, as he'd started tangoing with her tongue. His eventually slipped into hers, doing its best to wrap around hers and gently tug it back into his mouth. If it resisted, he'd eventually let his tongue simply cuddle against hers. Either way, after another minute or so of that, he'd break the kiss and look at her with an understanding smile. "I'm aware..." he said, his hand in her hair moving to begin stroking it. "and I don't intend to start touching you there..." he said, using the stroking motion to start tipping her head to the side, subtly. "Which is why my leg is just going to keep... NOT touching you." he said, as his leg started to slowly slide up and down against her thigh, keeping its tauntingly close distance from her. Meanwhile his hand on her back quickly found hers on his chest and slipped into it, interlocking his fingers with hers before holding it at their side. Just to make sure he got a reaction out of her, he dipped his head in and slowly pressed his lips to the base of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:48 am

Apollymi's life kinda was awkward like this. She finally finds someone who treats her like she wanted and well... it happened to coincide with the person she probably had had a crush on like 50 years ago admitting he had loved her that whole time. Honestly, Soaps had nothing on Apo's life.

Still, kissing was fun. She could do that right? It was harmless... No, it definitely was not harmless. Why did she think it was? Hei was pretty experienced if his kisses were anything to go by and well... she was enjoying it a bit too much. The thought of stopping him went out the window for a bit while his leg moved up and down her. Damn him damn him all to hell. She bit her lip and panted a bit as he stroked her hair as well, her legs moving apart more against her will. It was a natural reaction, especially for someone with her past. Her body was reacting like it had been trained to do...

Her hand clenched Hei's when he took it, and she felt something snap inside of her. Maybe she didn't have to react how she was trained... As he kissed her neck, she sighed and smiled. "Heikido? We...should stop. It would be...bad to go further." She felt awful for saying it but if they continued...she might hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:02 am

He raised an eyebrow as she reacted to his actions. Was she? Hrrm.. That was more then just the regular 'oohs' and 'ahhs' from this sort of thing... Most notably, nobody began to PANT while making out... Could this be.... affecting her? Maybe he should find out. Before he even got a chance to try some new devious thing, she spoke up. A little disappointed that he couldn't continue, but glad she spoke up before things reached a boiling point, all of his movement on her ceased. He lifted his head to look her in the face. "Not that I'm disagreeing with you," although every organ in his body certainly was, "but what's the matter?" he asked, brushing his hand across her hair again, certainly in a romantic gesture, but less of a sexual one then the stroking he'd been doing a moment ago. He kept his other hand around hers, however, giving it a reaffirming squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:30 am

Apo leaned into his hand as it passed across her hair. Honestly, she was surprised by this. Heikido could have just continued against her will or got up and left. Asking why but respecting her wishes... It was a difficult concept for her to understand. She looked away for a second and then back to him. He really had pretty eyes... Wait those kinds of thoughts started this in the first place!

"I...will want to be touched. I know it. It will tear me up wanting it, and yet if you do... I could hurt you really badly. My strength is something...that is scary." She felt the squeeze and can a half smile, holding his hand somewhat firmly. "ANd also...it would be too fast...for me that is."
Back to top Go down
Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:51 am

He frowned a little as he saw her struggle. How he would have LOVED to get his hands on the people responsible for scarring her like this... As far as he was concerned, Hissori shouldn't have stopped with overthrowing the place. He should have torn the castle to the ground and built a new one. He listened to her intently. Hrm... That seemed... quite inconvenient. However... What were a few broken bones... Really. Oh. That last part slowed his thought process down. "Ah... I see..." he said, his hand continuing to absentmindedly brush through her hair. "Well... I could probably sit here making reassurances to you that I'd be fine, and if it wasn't for that second reason, I would." he said with a little smirk. "But..." his smirk eased a little. "Maybe we should stop then." he said with a slight sigh. Damn it if his body was pleased with the decision. He smirked at her again. "Although that doesn't mean we need to immediately vacate the floor, does it? You're actually quite comfortable." His hand continued to occasionally brush by her face.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:07 pm

"Thank you Heikido." Apollymi was absolutely solemn with that thank you. With her free hand she reached up and placed it on Hei's cheek, rubbing her thumb gently against his skin. Apo just appreciated the fact that he was stopping and giving her space, and yet...wasn't going away. He was still touching her in a not sexy way, and still staying here and...wanted to stay here for a bit. Though maybe the last part wasn't a good idea... if Hissa came back and saw this it would be awkward. and awful.

Right now though she was just enjoying this. Giving Hei a smirk of her own, she reached up and tugged his hair lightly. "We can stay, its not like I want to move yet anyways. You know I have a question for you..."

"What made you want to kiss me? You had always seemed so aloof before. Kept your distance and such."
Back to top Go down
Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Starting to calm himself a bit, he glanced at the hand on his cheek. Hmm.. This... had turned out differently then he'd expected it would... He wasn't sure what he'd expected to happen. Did he think making out with her would make her forget all men? Well, she certainly seemed... enamored... with him for the moment... Maybe it had been a mistake? Well... Maybe not... If she were interested in him, he could certainly make sure she was not hurt. Hrm... This.. required more thought. But for now- he growled softly as she tugged his hair. She should know by now that wasn't the best way to keep his hands off. "Fire away." he said with a shrug.

He wasn't entirely prepared for her question, however. Hm? What made him want to kiss her? He remained silent... Well? Well... she needed comforting. Wasn't he already providing that? She needed to know he viewed her as a woman. Yes she got that before you planted your lips on her. He was horny? What? Hmm, that wasn't a good excuse either. She did look like she'd wanted to be kissed but... he'd pressed her with the conversation to that point... Hmm.. Maybe... well... sometimes the simplest answer WAS the right one. After making her wait in silence, he eventually looked her in the eyes. "I kissed you because... I wanted to. I'm not sure... I can even offer a better explanation then that."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:28 pm

"Aww sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Apo looked a bit scared when he growled, she must have pulled on his hair a bit hard. Still as his silence stretched on after her question she began to feel...doubt. Maybe it shouldn't have been asked. But she was to blunt to not ask it. Too open about thoughts like that that popped up, any thoughts really.

Still Hei's answer made her flush a bit red. She couldn't take her eyes off his though, even though she wanted to look anywhere but him. It was like she liked him or anything, just he had kissed her and was cute and stuff. It wasn't like his reply made her embarrassed. "Its a good one... Explanation I mean. Its not like there has to be a reason or something. People do things all the time, you know? Just things they do right?" Oh gods she was...rambling. Rolling her eyes at herself she grumbled a bit.

"A bit of making out and I turn into some wimpy teenage girl. I am pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:39 pm

"You ah..... It's okay." he said, deciding for now it was better if she did not know any more about making him excited then she already did. Hrm. He hadn't expected her to get bashful. Hah. He was almost impressed with himself. Or he would have been under normal circumstances. Right now he was finding himself preoccupied. He tried to follow as she rambled but... well it was called rambling for a reason. After she stopped and grumbled that last bit, he sighed, closing his eyes. The second espada, his ideal of power, was flustered like a school girl after making out. If he didn't know what she was normally like, he wouldn't have thought it so... adorable.

"Apollymi..." his hand stopped brushing her hair to cup her face. "You're..." reacting as normal for a woman of your physical/mental age and situation? No, you're not saying that, you're still supposed to be wooing her. Wait. When did we start doing that? Nevermind. "I don't think pathetic is the word I'd use. Maybe something like 'normal' or 'cute' would be more fitting."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Apollymi turned as red as a tomato. It was so not cute. Not even close! She glared menacingly at Hei, letting him touch her face for now. Not because she wanted to feel his hand, not it was just a favor for kissing her so nicely. "I-I'm not cute. I'm sexy and womanly and evil and a monster, but I am most definitely NOT cute. Its not even part of my vocabulary. I am not wearing underwear for hells sake. I've killed and eaten tons of babies. BABIES."

Okay now she was thinking of things to go without her body suit on,here on the floor with Heikido. Nope, not going there. She bit her lip almost hard enough to cause blood, trying to get that thought out of her head. Yes, sexy thoughts were bad right now. It would lead to more making out...why was that bad again? Oh right the whole too fast. Yep. That whole bugger. Please someone put her out of her misery, she wanted to melt into the floor right now...
Back to top Go down
Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:05 pm

Oh wow... her face matched her hair. He almost felt bad if she wasn't clearly so flustered. Heh. And.. oh wow... she was... really on a roll. His eyes fluttered as he tried to keep track of everything she was saying. What? She WAS cute. And also sexy. Babies? What? Why was she talking about babies? Babies were not a thing that he was... Wait... Waiiit. "... Did... you say you're not wearing underwear?" he asked with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:16 pm

"Yes, I am not wearing underwear!" Okay now he was being suspicious. Like she would lie about her not cute credidentials, by making up erroneous claims on her lack of undergarments! She moved out from under Heikido, grumbling under her breath until she was standing up and then pulled off her body suit within seconds. Standing there with her arms crossed, she looked smug. "See? How dare you doubt my...doubt...my..."

Uh...what was she doing?
Back to top Go down
Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:25 pm

She wasn't? That was... Well... intrigu- oh hell. He rolled aside, sitting up a little bit as she stood up. What on earth was she helloooo..... Why was she- shush Hei. Enjoy the magic. As she struggled with the shoes, he got quite the view as she fiddled with the boots of the outfit. Of course, that only reminded me him he was not allowed to touch it... Damn it... As she stood up and started to gloat, he just blinked at her... aaany second. As she trailed off, he sighed. There it was. He laid on the floor with a sigh as he closed his eyes, resting his head on his arms. "Well I know I'm a good kisser but you didn't have to strip." he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:37 pm

"I...Um..." Damn him! This was his fault. He...made her. No he didn't, you did this to yourself. This is what you get for losing your head, and what you also get for letting yourself relax. You do stupid stuff all because some hottie gave you smooches! Her hair moved and covered her body so Hei couldn't see anything, but still she was bright red everywhere. She couldn't even look at him she was so furious with herself. Why was she acting the fool? She was a very old hollow, probably long before his great great great great grandparents had roamed the earth, she was devouring souls.

Honestly though, this was the first time she'd ever...been so free. Still it didn't stop her from pacing back and forth. Okay so putting her uniform back on took some time. She didn't want Heikido to see her naked again for the moment... Wait what? For the moment?! "Aaaaaah" Apo turned more red and held her face with her hands, shaking it back and forth. She wasn't ready for anything!
Back to top Go down
Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:43 pm

He sighed, sitting up. Despite how nonchalant that seemed, he was... concerned... with how she was acting. If this kept up she was going to absolutely flip out. And well... maybe he shouldn't have teased her. He slipped the heavy cloth top part of his robes off before walking over while she was busy shaking her face. He slipped it over her and before she could look up, he was busy tying the clothe waistband off. She'd have to slip her arms through the sleeves and probably tighten it, but for now, she was decent. That taken care of, he put his hands firmly on her shoulders. "Apollymi..." he said softly. "You trusted me enough ten minutes ago to tell me your whole past... So trust me now... What are you afraid of?" he asked, staring straight into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Sighing, Apo calmed down more than a bit, it did smell nice after all. Slipping her hands through the arms of the shirt she got control of her face enough to let the color seep out so she wasn't so red. Maybe just a slight flushing of her face was visible now. She didn't tighten the waistband, letting it sit as it was for the moment. Such a pretty gold, it was the opposite of her silver. Most of them time they were so dark they were grey, but... She gave a half smile to Heikido. "I told you that because as an Espada you needed to know...How much Hissa did for us all, and why I am loyal enough to tear this world apart to keep him safe. And maybe... I thought since you were my fraccion formerly, I could trust you not to... I am not sure what. Judge me? Maybe thats what I am afraid of. Being judged for what I have done...for being weak, and still being weak..."

It kinda poured out a bit. She couldn't admit other parts of it though. Other things she wasn't ready to think about or even guess at fearing... "Happy now?"
Back to top Go down
Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:02 pm

He listened, glad that she wasn't tearing around Las Noches naked, murdering everything. He sighed in relief and crossed his arms. Damn, it was cold down here. He smiled back at her, listening. He opened his mouth to speak before closing it when she asked if he was happy. Hmm.. That was a complicated question. "Apo..." he sighed before pulling her into a hug, crossing his arms around the back of the heavy robe to hold her. "How can I judge you? I'm no saint... nobody here is..." he said, moving his head and ever so gently bonking it against hers. "But I wasn't just trying to flirt when I said it earlier. You could never do anything that would make me believe you were weak." he said, squeezing her a little tighter. "I can't promise anybody much of anything... but I can promise you that much. You don't need to hide who you are around me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   

Back to top Go down

Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next