Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Saskia

Saskia

The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:39 pm

She sat on the couch, watching Fuuna approach. God, she was gorgeou-no no, bad Saskia. She looked over at the girl with her most innocent smile she could manage, although it may or may not have included bedroom eyes. When she felt Fuuna cuddle up to her, she took it as a sign that cuddling was fine. Sliding over, she laid herself on the couch across Fuuna's lap, looking up and sticking her tongue out at the blonde.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:46 pm

So now she was in a position that, just earlier today, would have been great. She had a gorgeous girl spread across her lap, who had truely a-grade breasts for one thing, and the rest of her figure being quite good as well. And on top of that, the girl would probably have been damn easy to get into bed, or the floor, since it was more convenient, but she just didn't have the self-assurance to do it right now... and now the girl was stretching out on her lap like a damn cat, which was a rather good sign normally. She can't resist reaching over to rub her bared midriff as if she was a cat as she absentmindedly palms the remote and gets to starting the movie itself.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:52 pm

God this was relaxing. Fuuna was just so... soft... and warm... like a biiig comfy pillow... Yes... Finally letting herself ease up, she closed her eyes. The whole stressful evening was slowly washing away. She briefly wondered if she needed to sit up for the movie but.. ehhh, Fuuna would wake her when she got up to put the pizza in if she passed out. The hand on her stomach made her arch her back just a touch as she gave a peaceful smile and a low, pleased noise.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:11 pm

She smiles as Saskia seems to relax, though she still seems to react to getting her tummy rubbed... well... it didn't seem to be breaking her or anything, so she keeps going as she watches the movie, absently rubbing her hand against Saskia's skin as the tale unfolds in front of them... though Saskia probably wouldn't be paying much attention. When the egg timer goes off, she stops rubbing Sas's belly, speaking quietly. "Hey, time to start the pizza."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:46 pm

By the time the timer went off, Saskia was all the way unconscious. Her mouth hung open just a bit as she slept. Every so often as Fuuna rubbed her stomach, she'd give a little spasm and make a noise. A little louder every time. By the time the timer did go off, Saskia was starting to draw in long, slow, deep breaths, although it'd be up to Fuuna to decide whether those were from sleep or something else. Her eyes popped open and she sat up suddenly, her face a bright red. "Wh-What? Y.Yeah. Pizza, yes." she said, looking around.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:07 am

She smiles slightly as the girl sits up, looking very embarrassed about something. She reaches up to lightly touch her shoulder for attention. "Have a nice rest? I'll get the pizza out, you can stay here or go to the bathroom if you need to before we start the movie proper, kay? don't want you having to get out of the cuddles to do anything." she smiles, kissing her on the forehead and heading off toward the kitchen to remove and cut up the pizza.
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:10 am

She looked at Fuuna and blushed more. Oh fuck, what had she just been thinking about? She watched the girl get up and go to get the pizza. "U..Um... yeah.." she said, standing up shakily and heading for the bathroom. She stepped outside a moment later, still looking at Fuuna nervously before heading back to the couch. She sat down and crossed her arms. Goood, she just wanted this night to be oveerrr....
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:21 am

She takes a few seconds to walk back out with their pizza, hands enveloped in oven mitts as she places the pan upon a raised metal piece she keeps on the table for nights just like this one... though without the turning-into-a-girl part. "You okay, Sas?" She takes a plate, loading Saskia up a slice of pizza, gooey cheese crust and all, and hands it to her.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:26 am

She looked at Fuuna, pretending she didn't just want to.. uggghHEYLOOKTHERE'SPIZZA! She grabbed the slice and stuffed the end of it into her mouth, immediately making her first non-sexual "mmmm" of the night, before scarfing down the pizza as if it were going to disappear. She slowed down on the stuffed crust, savoring every bite of it. She finished and wiped her mouth before looking up at Fuuna with her hands out as if to say 'more' and a cute little pout. It might not kill her libido, but it would distract her
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:13 pm

Fuuna had hardly even sat down in the time it took for the girl to eat the whole slice, and her eyes lock on her for a second in mild surprise before she chuckles a bit, loading her a couple more slices and leaning back, starting the movie again now that they were all there. She eats her own pizza slowly enough, though she does eat it faster than she normally eats. This, at least, seemed to have gone well, despite Fuuna's subconscious bothering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4