Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BronyPi

BronyPi

The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:54 pm

She takes in a quick, shallow breath as Saskia puts her arms around her, surprised by it. She smiles, reaching up to play with the other woman's hair some while she talks, running her fingers through it. "Next time, huh? My, my, Sas, did you just ask me on a date?" she smiles, closing her eyes most of the way. "I would love that, but we should think about now for now, okay?" She chuckles some, rubbing against her a little. "The movie'll wait, but we should probably start working on our pizza, right?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:37 am

"Um.. Maybe.. Maybe I did." she said, blushing. Oh god, she didn't sound very enthused. Was that a mistake? Maybe she'd misread this whole thing? Damn it Saski, calm down. She said she'd love it. You're golden. "O-Oh yeah... Um... anything I can do to help?" she asked, walking to the girl's fridge. She started looking around for cheese or pepperoni, starting to get hungry the more they talked about pizza.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:23 pm

She turns to look at Saskia, noticing all the little things in her expression and the way that she held herself that belied her nervousness, the little hitches that were tripping her up a bit. She smiles slightly, walking over. "Hey, Saski." She would probably turn to her, in which case she'd put her arms around her and lean in, kissing her gently. "Relax, you're doing great." then she backs off, still smiling as she goes to get her own supplies, preparing to make the dough.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:16 pm

She sighed, trying to relax. What were you digging around this girl's kitchen for anyway, Saski? Just let them make pizza and - hm? She turned around and suddenly found herself being kissed. She couldn't help but smile when the girl backed away. "Um... O..Okay..." she said relaxing. "I'll stay out of your way then." she said, stepping out of the kitchen. She walked over to the couch and laid down on it. "Just call me if you need any help, okay?"
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:07 pm

She smiles, keeping her hand on Saskia's shoulder for a moment. "It's okay, I don't mind the help. Just that you seem all tense. Don't worry, I won't bite. Unless you want me to, that is." she smirks a little, running her hand down her arm. "It's up to you, but it'll go faster with two people." A smile comes to her face as she turns around, beginning to wash her hands before working on the dough.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:47 am

She paused on her way back to the couch. "Oh. Um.. well yeah, if I'm not going to be in the way I'd like to help. I've never cooked pizza before and it sounds like fun." she said with a cheery nod. She clapped her hands together and bounced once on her heels, giving Fuuna a nice little view before she smiled again as the hand slid down her arm. Why couldn't all other girls be like this? Sweet and nice but not all... wishy washy... She just felt like Fuuna had... more of a spine then so many girls she met...

"So what can I do to help then?"
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:05 am

She smiles slightly, just looking at her... Not checking her out, just... looking at her, not at anything in particular. She tilts her head slightly when she's asked how Saskia can help her, and she gets a couple of interesting images from that, but she pushes them away with a slight blush before answering. "Well, you can get the toppings ready... should have most things we need in the fridge. Sauce is in those cupboards over there, and the can opener's here." she taps the opener mounted on the wall. "I'll get to work on the dough."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:39 am

She absentmindedly placed her hands behind her back and gave a cheery nod. "All right!" she said before heading over to the fridge. Opening it, she bent forward to go digging through it, getting out the cheese and some pepperoni. "Anything else you like on your pizza?" she asked, placing them on the counter before looking at the cupboard. Damn being short, she thought as she stretched up to the cupboard to get the sauce out, having to stand on her tiptoes. Once it was down, she got the can opener and began prying the thing open, surprisingly well.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:45 am

She smiles, having gotten together all the ingredients for a homemade pizza crust, beginning to knead and throw it, preparing it for use in creating the greatest food known to man or spirit. She whistles a cheery tune, working out the dough into a pan, rolling up the edges to make them thicker before pausing. "Hmm... should I put cheese in the crust..." She blinks as Saskia asks about toppings, considering. "Nah, those are fine. I'm partial to a good bacon, but that would take longer. more importantly, cheesy crust or plain?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:56 am

She looked over at Fuuna, her eyes practically sparkling. Cheese? In the crust? "You... you can DO that?" she asked with wonder. Who was this goddess? How could she worship her better?! She resisted the strong urge to fling herself at the girl immediately. "Um, no I'll be fast." she said. And she liked bacon? Saski could just cry... She got out the bacon and began cutting it with surprising efficiency. For such a feminine girl she was awfully good at tearing things apart.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:03 am

If this was an anime, Fuuna would no doubt be catfacing right now, with just how Saskia was looking. "Why yes, yes I can." she grins, walking to the fridge to retrieve the cheese sticks. She could just cut the cheese, but this is faster. She begins to place them in the crust, curling the outer edges over them and sealing them, creating a raised ring around the outside of the crust before she takes the sauce, beginning to spread it around liberally before grating the cheese to apply above it, still whistling that happy little tune.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:17 am

She watched the magic happen. What witchcraft was this?! She never knew there was such a thing... Had she found the perfect woman? She picked up the pepperoni and moved behind Fuuna, wrapping her arms around her. She took a moment to rub her hands across the other girl's stomach. Oh how she adored the magical pizza woman. Pressing herself up behind her and resting her chin on her shoulder, she began carefully cutting the pepperoni on the table while Funna fixed the dough.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:07 am

And so, like some sort of insane octopus woman the two work, held close together as they each go about their business, cheese liberally scattered over the sauce after it is grated, her hands deftly avoiding the movements of the knife as she does so. Then it is but a matter of enjoying Saskia's company until she is done with her part.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:30 pm

She sighed, deftly cutting the pepperoni as she cuddled up against Fuuna. As she kept going, she kept inching closer to counter until Fuuna was standing against it, allowing the vice captain to smoosh her body closer to the blonde's. She began arranging the pepperonis around the pizza in a rough heart shape, before sprinkling some bacon around it like it was sparkles. "Perfect~" she said, leaning in to kiss Fuuna's neck, practically pinning the girl to the counter.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:48 pm

She doesn't really notice that she's being pushed to the counter for much of it, reasoning that she'd need to be close to do the pepperoni and bacon... up until she finishes with the toppings and presses into the counter, kissing her neck, she bites her lip a little, feeling a small shiver go through her body. She pushes back a bit, possibly not having the effect she wants, to express that she wasn't comfortable really, and instead maybe as if she wanted to get closer... so this might get worse before it gets better.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Saskia was just starting to enjoy getting into the girl's neck. It was so soft~ when suddenly she pushed back. Thinking for a moment she was cuddling into it, her arms didn't move to caress her or anything. She suddenly broke the kiss and backed way. "Uh...Oh... Oh god... I-I'm sorry... I got carried away." she said, crossing her arms. "Um.. that was... that was really not okay of me..." damn it Saski.. could you PLEASE not blow this?
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:40 pm

After the space is cleared again, Fuuna blushes a little and takes a breath, and then looks over at Saski as she starts freaking out, giggling a little. "Sas... Don't worry, just because it was a little uncomfortalbe doesn't mean that you need to freak out." she crosses the distance again, reaching out to take her hands, pulling them out to uncross them. "It... it wasn't all bad..."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:20 pm

She pouted at the other girl, keeping her arms crossed as she headed over to her. She wasn't freaking out... She just.. felt bad for intruding on Fuuna's space. She inhaled a little sharply when Fuuna pulled her arms open. She looked at the smaller blonde girl. Ugh... "I... It's... I'm sorry, Fuuna. I just... keep reading signals wrong... trying things I already know you're not interested in. I'm.. kind of a lousy date, I guess." she said with a sheepish laugh.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Fuuna looks up at Saskia as she, despite her insistance, freaks out. She grips her arms a little tighter, looking into her eyes for a moment, thinking. She could just say that she's been a wonderful date, and hope to get through to her like that, but... well, this was more fun, and would put more weight behind her words. She pulls her arms down to move her into range, standing up on her tiptoes to lock lips with Saskia, kissing her deeply for a few seconds before backing off and whispering in her ear. "Saskia, you've been a wonderful date. That's not changed. I know you didn't intend to do anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:39 pm

She bit the inside of her lip as Fuuna gripped her arms. Oh shit... She made a little noise as Fuuna pulled her arms down and leaned up to kiss her. She made another noise, less little this time, as she pushed into the kiss as best she could. When Fuuna pulled away, she took a moment, trying to control her breathing. Keep it steady. Keep it calm. It got a little easier when Fuuna let go of her arms which immediately recrossed themselves. "It's... I... I know.." she said, sinking a little. "And I just feel bad because part of me DOES intend to do that.." she admitted with a blush. "N-not.. not a part I'm listening to.. obviously." She stumbled around her words
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:57 pm

She smiles, reaching out to put her arms around her for a bit, leaning on her. "Guess that's to be expected... Don't be so nervous. I'm not gonna kick you out or anything... who knows, you might manage to get me through my nervousness tonight, honestly I don't know one way or the other. Just relax, don't worry, and take things as they go along, okay?" she kisses her chin, leaning against her. "Really, it's fine. Let's just finish the pizza and go watch funny things."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:04 pm

She embraced into the hug. Ugh.. Damn libido... And Damn Fuuna... Did those things have to press so firmly against her? "O-Okay... I just.." what? might get her through her nervousness? Ugh.. How was she supposed to relax when that wasn't off the table? Aaaaaggh, stupid Fuuna... Sexy Tiems or don't, just pick one, I am DYING. "Okay... Y-yeah.." she said, giggling a little at the kiss on her chin. "Let's go finish the pizza." she said, before resting her head against the blonde's for a second, waiting for her to let go.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:15 pm

She smiles, purring a little. "Alright, let's get to putting our love-pizza in the oven." she smirks, letting her go and making her way to the oven, turning it on and then stepping back, thinking. "Hm... Now what to do while we wait for it to heat up... should probably have done that first."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:27 pm

At least she let her go, although at least partially, it was damage done. She walked over towards the oven, crossing her arms to make sure they kept to themselves. "Yeah... well.. we could start the movie? Just set a timer so we know when to put the pizza in." she said, taking a few steps back towards the couch.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:33 pm

A slight smile comes to her face... she was somewhat distracted for some reason, though likely not as much as Saskia, and she didn't really have anywhere near as good a reason to be distracted... not that Saskia didn't look super sexy, the fact simply being that she was too worried about having changed genders all the sudden to really focus on that right now. She grabs a kitchen timer, setting it to go off at a time where the oven was likely to be nice and hot, placing it on the table and working on getting the movie in. Then she would sit down next to Saskia, unconsciously cuddling her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next