Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saskia

Saskia

The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:25 am

She noticed the other girl blushing while she waited for the spear. She smiled a little, and returned her attention to it, not paying attention as the girl wandered. Noticing her there behind her as she stumbled back, she instinctively turned. The result was them bumping into each other, the natural cushion they both had colliding. As Fuuna's arms wrapped around her to steady her, she almost felt a little weak in the knees. As the girl let her go, she ever so hesitantly stepped back, biting the inside of her lip when their chests brushed each other as they pulled away.

Geez, was this girl serious? She'd never met someone... QUITE this way... Oh... there was the goodbye line. see each other again sometime. In Saskia's history it was also a polite way of saying "Let's not hang out again, mmk?" She was starting to look put out when Fuuna followed up with that other question.

Remaining unusually quiet so far, Saskia eventually spat out an "um..." God...What she would like to do? More like what she'd like Fuuna to do. She blushed. "Um... I don't... want you to do anything... you don't feel like doing..." she said, rubbing one arm uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Well, that was... different. She'd still ask the same questions, but after that particular modification to the proceedings, she would be blushing a bit harder, looking away a bit. She doesn't know if she's really up for that kind of diversion yet... at least not in this form. The embarrassment was rearing its head again, making it hard to speak, and making her hands fidget a bit with the hem of her uniform. "Well... maybe we can stop by my place and I can make you coffee or something while you think of how to tell me what you apparently want me to do that I might not feel like doing?" She can't quite get that smirk back, having a hard time keeping herself calm now.

Well, seems that you're popular even as a woman... Though who knew it would still be with the ladies?
Tousaku, you annoying little furball, shut up.
Do I detect a little embarassment?
S-shut up, idiot!
heh... fine, fine, I'll leave you to your lesbian.
She's NOT my lesbian!
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:38 pm

Saskia just couldn't help but find it cute how nervous the girl got all of a sudden. She.. She hadn't meant anything like THAT... She'd just meant like... if the girl didn't want to hang out with her... She was about to explain that the statement was strictly platonic when the girl spoke up. She blushed and went quiet. To... To her place? For Coffee? That... That was like codeword wasn't it? Oh god, she really wanted to... Did she? Maybe she actually did just want to hang out? ...... "Um.. Y-Yeah... That sounds like.. a lot of fun." She said, giving her best neutral answer. Her own hands started fidgeting as she tried not to think about... well, about anything. "How far is your place?"
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:10 am

Alright, Fuuna, focus... wait, why am I thinking of myself as... oh well, I guess it differentiates... this... from how I usually am. Screw it. Makes it easier to keep this a secret if I let myself have this... persona, or whatever. Anyway... focus... calm down and think about this...

She lets out a deep breath, steadying her nerves before she gestures in the general direction of her home... though her presence there would be odd considering it was registered to her... other half, as it were. It would be a problem... though right now it's late enough noone will notice. "It's just a bit that way... And I'd be glad to have you over, I mean it would be nice to have someone to talk to..." she lets just enough weight lie behind the words 'talk to' to make it clear that either she really meant to talk, or was implying the direct opposite. "Shouldn't take that long to reach, either."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:19 am

She eyed Fuuna up curiously. Talk? Did she actually want to talk? or... 'talk'? Saskia was still contemplating it when she realized that at this point she'd be willing to see how things went either way. "Well, Fuuna... I'd love to come over to talk over some coffee..." her words were entirely innocent, but the glint in her eye wasn't. She didn't want to make things any clearer for Fuuna then she was for Saski. "Well then, if you're leading the way to your place." she said, stepping over to Fuuna. She held her hand out for the girl to take. "Shall you lead us off this rooftop?"
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:34 am

She smirks a little, enjoying the little game of cat and mouse between them... though who was the cat, she wonders. "Well then, take my hand, dear Saskia, and I shall lead you to my humble abode." She reaching out her hand with mock delicateness, inviting her to take it before beginning to run, using Hohou to head toward her house, neglecting to use the roads in exchange for the rooftops, laughing lightly with the feeling of jumping between the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:37 am

She was suddenly glad that she was used to this kind of running around in her line of work as she leapt from rooftop to rooftop, shunpo'ing alongside the girl. "Ooh, such manners." she said to the other girl, keeping an eye on her footing to make sure she didn't fall. She also felt a bit of butterflies in her stomach. Just what WAS this girl planning with her? For that matter, just what the hell was Saskia planning herself? She sighed, before taking in a deep breath of the crisp night air. Not like anyone else could figure her out, she might as well not try to either. Just enjoy the night...
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:56 am

Fuuna smiles, flickering between buildings, holding Saskia's hand the whole way home, occasionally squeezing it a bit... partly to mess with the girl, and partly because... she just wanted to, okay? shut up. It's not like she likes her or anything. Or so she explains to Tousaku when the spirit jokes to her about it. She eventually lands on the roof of the small home that she lives in, rocking back and forth a bit. "Well... this is it. Shall we head in?" She finally lets go of her hand, smiling a bit before dropping down to the street below and searching in her uniform for her... oh shit. her KEYS! they probably got blown up with her other... oh wait. Huh. Apparently pocket shit transfers. Good. She unlocks the door and holds it open for Saskia, letting her fingers trail across her midriff as she steps past.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:07 am

She smiled at Fuuna every once in a while when she squeezed her hand. She sighed as they made their way through the squad to her quarters. When they got there she couldn't help but "ooh." This was a lot nicer then Squad 2's quarters.... And hell, she was their Vice Captain... She hopped down to the street with Fuuna, before patiently waiting for Fuuna to unlock the door. She looked a bit concerned when she couldn't find the keys but then aha! The girl produced them and opened the door. "Thank you!" she said politely as she walked past, before shivering when her fingers ran along her skin. O-kay. That was the LAST time she got a free pass for that. The second Fuuna entered after her and shut the door, she'd step up and practically fling her arms around the blonde, crushing her lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:15 am

She steps inside expecting to close the door, ask her if she'd like to sit down, and go to make the coffee, and then has THOSE plans shattered when the girl practically tackles her and starts making out. Honestly... she doesn't mind, really, though it makes her face flame red, and causes a bit of a jump in her heart... She doesn't easily slide into it like she would if she did the same to her male half, but does it slowly, her arms slowly moving out to touch her bare midriff slightly, as if about to embrace her, before the kiss turns into a light smile and her fingers stir around, tickling her mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:20 am

She took a deep sigh, groaning into the kiss before she felt hands run along her sides. She really was big on th- OH NO! She broke the kiss, giving Fuuna a single panicked look before she started squirming, trying to break away from the girl. "HAHAHAHAHAHAA!" she cackled. "N-NO. F-FUUNA STOP! NO! HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!" she batted relentlessly at the girl, trying to get away from her and stop the tickling. "P-PLEASE! I I'M SORRY, I SWEAR! HAAAHAHAHA! J-JUST STOP, OKAYYYYHAHAHAHAH!"
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:29 am

Fuuna smiles, still tickling her as she squirms around, until she eventually ends up on the ground, Fuuna attempting to sort of sit above her stomach, stopping tickling her as she leans in to look at her face. "Aww, you know you like it. Just need to make this clear... I don't think I can do any really heavy stuff tonight, even if I do get in the mood... Though you're still free to stay, and spend time with me." she smiles, looking down at her. "I wouldn't mind a bit of companionship..."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:19 am

As she fell to the floor, she looked up at the blonde straddling her. She could feel her breath quicken a little at how provocative their position was. She didn't want to admit how quickly this girl was getting under her skin... She frowned when she talked and blushed. "Uh..Um.. I... I mean... I wouldn't have anyway..." she said, looking away. Was that true? She wasn't sure but she was going to choose to believe it was. "But um... I.. I'm definitely okay with that..." she said looking back up and nodding. "I'm.. not a first date kind of girl, honestly." It's just this girl was... persuasive. "Um... what I'm saying is that yes. That sounds lovely." she finished, smiling warmly up at Fuuna.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:05 pm

This was... unexpectedly comfortable, really... she'd expected all this to be awkward, but it seemed... well, not all that wrong, really. This confuses her a little, and she turns her voice inward as leans forward to kiss her on the forehead before standing up and holding out a hand to help her to her feet.

Just what did you do to me!?
I assure you, you're going to have to be a bit more specific if you want to get an answer to that one. Many things were done to you.
Alright, smart-ass, just how the hell did you turn me into a girl?
Well, that isn't precisely correct. You are a spirit, I merely changed which part of your soul was more dominant in your form.
... what the hell? why would I have a part of my soul that's female? I mean I know that everyone has some, but how could I have enough to really balance out like that?
So you really don't remember... I guess that's to be expected.
Remember what?
Later. Entertain your lesbian for now, I shall explain at another time.

She frowns as she finishes this, shaking her head from side to side. "Why can't he just explain everything, just once?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:26 pm

She inhaled sharply when Fuuna leaned down to kiss her, prepared for... well... pretty much anything but what she did. She looked up at the blonde, a little stunned. As she was helped to her feet, she looked her in the eyes before finally giving her a warm smile. "Fuuna... You're... different from most girls." and by that she meant most girls who had her pinned to the ground wouldn't stop there, although hell if she was saying it. "Um.. I like it." she said with a smile before leaning in and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "So... what shall we do then?" she asked before suddenly looking back. "Hm? Why can't who explain things?" She inquired, before noticing she'd had a blank look the last few seconds. "Your zanpakuto?"
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:36 pm

She chuckles weakly when the woman says those words. 'You're different than most girls' ... Yeah, for one I'm a man with a woman's body... She blushes slightly for a second, looking away before she asks about her words, causing the corners of her mouth to twitch up a bit. "Actually, yes... He seems of the impression that I don't need to know how to use the power until after I finish 'entertaining the lesbian', as he puts it. I have a feeling he's just being a pervert and hoping that something happens."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:03 am

She blushed and smiled a little. "Sounds like your Zanpakuto is quite the cupid." she said with a little snicker. "Well... If he was so specific... He never did make it clear what entertaining is." she said, walking around the room, glancing at things. "Maybe... you could entertain me by making us a snack and putting on a movie?" she said with a hopeful grin.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:27 am

Fuuna smiles, stepping back and winking at her slowly, turning to walk toward the kitchen, swaying just a little to show off some as she walks through the doorway. "Take a seat, and keep your butt planted." She'd dissappear for a few minutes before a popping sound begins to issue from within, followed a minute or two later by her voice issuing out. "What do you want to drink?" She then comes walking out holding a massive bucket filled with popcorn in one hand. She places this in her lap, along with whatever drink she had asked for before sitting down, rather distracting in that she pretty much presses close enough together to make the distance between them almost non-existent. "So what kind of movie do you want to watch?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:25 am

She followed Fuuna's direction, sitting on the couch, hands in her lap as she patiently waited. She began sniffing when she heard the popcorn. Ooh... smelled good... "Oh.. Um.. I'll have uh... Whatever soda you have... " what the hell were they called. "Cake or Papsi?" sounded good. She looked up at the giant bowl of popcorn with an 'oooh', before leering down at it in her lap. She couldn't resist reaching a hand in and scooping out some to begin tossing pieces into her mouth. "Mmm.." she chewed and swallowed. "Something... lighthearted?" she said, unfamiliar with a lot of movies.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:32 pm

She smirks some, pressing up against her lightly. "A chick flick, huh? I might have known." She leans against her for just a moment before standing up and walking over to her television, opening up a panel next to it to search through it for a likely movie. "Or a comedy, I suppose..." She searches the racks of videos shortly, moving slowly down, bending rather than crouching, just for her. "Hmm... The Princess Bride, maybe?" She removes the disc in question in its case, flicking it over for her to review.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:00 pm

She was just getting accustomed to the girl pressing against her when she suddenly stood up. Pouting for only a second, she watched her head over to the panel. "Hmm.. I suppose a comedy... yes. that'd be better." she said with a nod, before tilting forward to better see the movie in question. "Ooh.. Never heard of it. Sounds good!" she said with a cheery smile. Huh. Princess..Bride? Sounded like a chick flick to her..
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Never... heard of it? oh shit. We have a virgin here. A tried and true case of abuse by whomever had been sheltering this poor girl from the wonder that is the greatest nerd movie of all time. "Really? Well then you'll have to show me your rock sometime. The one you've been living under, that is." she winks, taking the DVD back and beginning to work the player. "But we'd better do this right, can't have your cherry popped over just popcorn. Too bad that I don't think there are any pizza joints around... Oh well, I guess I could make some..." Having grown up in an inn, she was quite well accustomed to cooking, and had kept learning, since she liked to eat different things, and had to make it for herself. She frowns, sitting down next to her. "I think I have what I need in there... You hungry for more than just popcorn?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:02 pm

"H..Hey. I don't uh... get much chance to watch human world stuff." She said, feeling a little out of the loop. She looked up, blushing a little at the cherry-popped line. "Um.. Pizza?" She asked, sitting up a little. Yes. Yes yes yes. "Uh... Yeah, that sounds fine." HUZZAH... "need any help?" she asked, standing up from the couch and walking over to Fuuna. "I'm pretty handy in a kitchen."
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:02 am

She smiles at how much she perks up at that word. Pizza. Even hearing the word seems to motivate people. "Yeah, pizza~" She smiles slyly as Saskia walks to her, reaching out to touch her hand. "I'm sure you're handy at a lot of things... and I'd be glad to have your help." she slowly turns to walk into the kitchen, whistling slightly as she begins to check, to make sure that everything is available. "What I wouldn't give for a decent place... but we'd probably have to go all the way out to the rukon to look... I doubt that any shinigami are rushing to work delivery."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:22 pm

She smiled before walking up behind Fuuna and sliding her arms around the other girl's stomach, resting her head on her shoulder. "But then we couldn't stay in... and watch a movie.." she said, clearly looking forward to an evening of comedy and cuddles. "Hmm.. maybe..." she sighed. Come on Saski... Get a grip... Ignore the butterflies... "Maybe we can go out to eat next time?" shazzam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]   The most awkward night ever. [Saskia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most awkward night ever. [Saskia]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next