Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)

Go down 
+3
Oni Karasu
Shinya
BronyPi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BronyPi

BronyPi

Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:58 pm

The last time those who would be gathering today had seen each other all together was the night that everything came crashing down.

Some fifty years had past since that day when their organization had been torn apart, but now they were meeting again, and if things go well, they would start again, and this time... this time they wouldn't fall so easily. They had all gotten stronger in the time that they had been away, learning about their power and about themselves, and this meeting was as much to assess these increases in strength as to officially start their return.

This would also possibly be the day that they recruit their first Shatei (An underling of sorts), other than the personal birdies that all of her trusted Wakagashira (the equivilant in this case of the shinigami Taicho, though before they were forced to go into hiding they were not quite as powerful) were expected to maintian. Dori's own had contacted her about someone that seemed to be speaking to two such people, raising a topic that, even if he hadn't been asking to see her, would have warrented her attention. She had called Tiia just after that, instructing her to bring him in before settling down in a comfortable chair, head in hand, waiting for the others to arrive as she slowly sips at a bit of wine.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Rekki stands infront of the house, staring up at it while he removed his shades. It wasn't a bad place really, though he thought they could've done much better. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he heads on inside. It didn't take him long to find his leader, as she was sitting in a chair. "Long time, no see." He spoke with a grin, giving a respectful bow to her. "So we really doing this? Getting the old gang back together?"

Leaning against the wall, Rekki waited for the others to arrive, wondering how much they all must've improved since then. Thinking back to when they originally started, they were pretty weaksauce then. But now.. yes, now things should be different.
Back to top Go down
Oni Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:49 pm

I wonder how many of them are still around? thought Talia to herself as she walked inside. Finding the Boss, Dori and Rekki inside, she greeted them both with a bow. "Dori-sama, Rekki-kun. It's been awhile, have you been able to find the others?" she asked, as she took a seat.

She sat and waited for the others to arrive, eager to see them all after such a long time apart. She hadn't gotten much stronger, still not knowing her Bankai. She could however, maintain her mask much longer now. Maybe she could get some help with training again, now that they were all getting together again.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:20 am

Tiia walked in, new sucker in her mouth. She was wearing her normal non work clothes because well there wasn't time to change, so she looked like a teenager more than usual. Abelle was somewhere behind her, carrying in the new guy. Or something. She wasn't sure, as she wanted to get in there quickly.

Popping the sucker out of her mouth, she grinned. "Hey, I'm here Dori. Abelle is bringing in that guy you wanted to see."
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:45 am

Dragging in Lux by the kido chains he had wrapped him in Abelle slowly made his way into the building. Ugh the place steal wreaked of hollow that he had to kill on his own. Though he picked out a damn good replacement for the door he kicked off its hinges. Abelle dragged the guy in and threw him on the floor in front of everybody. 'just tell me when to get rid of the chains.' He then looked around. "Is this everyone? I can't raise the barrier around this place until everyone is here and I can't remember how miny of us bastards there were." He then found a chair next to a table, he sat in the chair putting his feet up on the talbe.
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Lux groaned as he was thrown on the floor. "Man, Ferret guy, you could've been just a touch gentler..." he said, wishing the chains weren't there to stop him from rubbing his head. He looked up and found he was facing away from everyone. Trying to twist his head around, he began hopping and convulsing like a worm to turn himself around until he was facing the group. "So uh... hi everyone!" he said cheerily enough. "I guess I'm uh... here for the draft..." Even he was worried though. There were a hell of a lot of people in here that were as strong as him. Scratch that stronger; couldn't forget about their vizard powers. Plus that teenager and the woman in the middle could both probably just put him down.... yup, this called for maximum charm.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Odori smiles slightly. This isn't all that reassuring, as the smile isn't the kind of smile which tells you that everything's going to be fine, that the giver is pleased with you... no, this is the smile that a child gets as he's tearing the legs off flies and such, a smile that seems a lot more threatening than any expression of fury. She gently places her glass down on a side table next to her chair and stands up, standing up in one smooth motion. "No, Joker, we're still missing one. He shall be back shortly, I sent him to get us some food... I hope all of you are in the mood for chicken." She stalks forward, crouching down next to Lux to look in his eyes, pulling him up to a seated position and lifting his chin to look at her. "So, Shinigami, you want to join the family? Then we'll have to see about what you can do for us. We can't let just anyone in, you know... There are certain things that we have to be sure of before anyone can be let in, let alone a Shinigami. I heard your bit about not even knowing about us, but I wouldn't put it past Soul Society to create some sleeper agents who don't know about their missions... They've done enough things in the past that are about as abhorrent. So what can you say for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:39 pm

He looked up at the woman. Well, she seemed a touch terrifying. All right... She seemed like a stern leader, but she mentioned chicken so she couldn't be entirely 'KNEEL BEFORE ZOD' or anything.. As she sat him up and grabbed his chin, he looked up to her. When he saw her face, he reflexively made himself blush a bit. A good trick to have. "Uh... hi..." he stammered, before blinking a few times and trying to respond to her. "Uh, well..." he said taking a deep breath. Get your cool back. "If you're worried about me being a Shinigami agent you can probably relax. I didn't QUIT, I got kicked out for uh... well... That doesn't matter, but it wasn't exactly the kind of thing you can fake." he said, blushing for real this time. "And I mean... look at it this way. I came into a coffee house. Abelle came up and used spiritual powers on me. Abelle dragged me to the roof to talk to me. And then Abelle pulled out his mask when HE decided to fight, and when I asked what it was, HE'S the one who told me about you guys without much inquiry so uh..." He glanced over at the man. It took SO much effort not to smirk right now, but he managed.

"So the way I see it, since he volunteered all of this information unsolicited, the only way I could be a spy is if he was one too." he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Rekki chuckled lightly to himself as he saw Dori smile. Usually that could be a bad thing, but maybe she's taken a liking to this kid. For now he was content to just watch and see where this goes as Dori had the final say in if he joins them or not. Not like they could do without the added manpower.. but first things first. "Mmm chicken. Is it fried? I hope so, I've been wanting some fried chicken lately." Rekki commented as Dori inspected the goods.

Rekki didn't have as much problem out of Soul Society as Dori did, after all shit happens and then they turn on your ass. He kinda wished he had a chance to tell Kira what happened, but likely she'll be out for blood when she sees him again. Ah well, nothing to do about that now.

From the shinigami's words, it seems that Abelle fucked up again and showed his hand early. Which sounds about right, knowing the guy. Rekki shook his head and sighed. "What the hell, Abelle.." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Abelle looked over as the guy seemed to be trying to make him look like a traitor. "Hey, hey in my defence someone who blares music that loud and THAT terrible you ain't gonna just let them get away with it in yer favorite coffee shop where you are TRYING to find some peace after having to cler out this entire place when it was full of hollows AND having to pay fer the door and damages.. And who over reacts to having baukdo freakin number ONE used on them?! The dude used his shikai on me fer it. Honestly I only told him anything cuz he seemed like the guy that got booted just cause he is fuggin annoying."
Back to top Go down
Oni Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 pm

"Mmm..Fresh meat!" said Talia, teasingly as she watched Abelle drag someone inside. She felt bad for the guy though, after seeing the way Dori-sama was smiling at him. That's never a good sign. She thought to herself, as Dori stood up.

"Mmm chicken! I hope there's some barbeque to go with it!" exclaimed Talia, as Dori looked the new guy over.

While Talia didn't hate the Seireitei, she was saddened by the fact that the Shinigami she once called friends, turned on her so easily. She also understood the need to take precautions when dealing with Shinigami that claim to want to join their ranks. Hearing the mans story, she looked over at Abelle and shook her head. Did he always have to over react and use his abilities so openly?
Back to top Go down
Emayecue

Emayecue

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:54 am

<Sounds of doors slamming>

Some ruckus could be heard from outside the room all the vizards were in. Whatever it was, it was going there way, and it seemed to have trouble maneuvring. Eventually, the door of the meeting room opened, and Kyoda stepped in.

He had around his right arm, one hell of a huge barrel of KFC, with his right hand he was carrying a bag containing a family size fry and a load ton of gravy. On his left hand, he was holding a leg of chicken between his thumb and his index, and he had a lit cigarette in between the next two fingers. As he pushed the door opened with his right shoulder, he took a bit of his chicken leg.

"Good idea Dori, hmmmm chicken had been a while" Kyoda said nonchalently.

As he walked in a little more, he dumped the barrel in the middle of the table and dropped the bag along with it. Taking a big hit of his cigarette, he look at Luk who was being heavily interrogated by a scary looking Dori.

"Oh...." he stared at Lux. "I guess he's having his moment of love with Dori, AH!" he laughed a bit.

After saying that, he put out his cigarette, reached in the barrel to grab a wing and went to sit down next to Tiia.

"How are you doing beautiful, long time no see" he winked

Back to top Go down
http://www.runuo.com/community/
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Abelle watched as the last person entered the base. "Well since that's everyone." He smiled as he pulled out about ten cards from his pocket and pressed them between his palms as he raised Gyanbura Shinogiba around the entire place and embedding reiatsu into the cards tossing one to everyone excluding Lux. "Lemme now if you want him to have one." Without a card one would not be able to pass through the barrier he set up which was now hiding the reiatsu of everyone within. He wasn't too hungry at the moment so he made no move for the food, simply sat there and watched to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:57 am

Dori was in scary mode now, so Tiia leaned back so her chair was on two legs and balancing. Lux and Abelle were going to get it, both of them and Tiia might be allowed to have fun with them if Dori got too angry. However her musings were interupted by the bringing of food! Diving for a chicken leg, she gave a rare smile to Kyoda.

"Well ain't you a sweetie. Callin' me beautiful and feeding me chicken. You know your way to a lady's heart." Tiia fluttered her eyelashes playfully, scooting her chair closer to Kyoda. He was a harmless flirt, and a close friend so Tiia didn't mind hamming it up with him.
Back to top Go down
Emayecue

Emayecue

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:07 am

Kyoda smiled at the sucessful charming attempt. He had a little favoritism towards Tiia. Dori could be a bitch to him most of the time, but Tiia was different, she was always in cool mode, and that suited Kyoda well. He finished to devour the wing he grabbed earlier and shared a few words with Tiia.

"My pleasure dear, only the best for you!" he started

"So, what do you know about this guy, what's happening with him? I been out of touch a bit too much, heh." he asked

He was totally oblivious to what was going on here, chances are, Tiia had at least a bit of information she could share.

After that finger flick, he made a cigarette fly out of his pink button up shirt pocket and caught it with his mouth, promptly sticking out his Zippo and lit it up in 0.8 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:17 am

"Mmm you even got my favorite breading too. How nice." Tiia stuck the chicken leg in her mouth and it came back out clean, which she held onto slightly with suction so it popped out with a nice little pop. Placing it on the table, she started her own pile. Tiia didn't mind smoking as long as it wasn't in one of her cars, and considering she thought ALL cars were her cars, well that wasn't allowed. But other than that she was fine.

Still she gave Kyoda a little wave to tell him wait a few seconds as she ate some more. She was pretty ravenous, having missed her midday snack muffin. Finally she had enough to keep her stomach from causing an earthquake. "Here's the deal. Abelle and I were in the coffee shop I normally frequent. Abelle had no idea I was there, and this other guy was there too. And then they fought, Aby using his mask! He even gave away lots of info too. Plesbian. So we took this guy, who is also a former Shini like us, we took him to Dori. Because honestly I had no idea what to do with him. He's a pretty bad sweet talker, unlike your handsome self but he does have potential. I suppose Dori will sort it out, she's good at it. Also, I've got a date friday if you can cover for me."

That last sentence was said in an undertone Tiia disguised by pretending to give Kyoda a playful nip of the ear.
Back to top Go down
Emayecue

Emayecue

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:42 am

Kyoda smirked at Tiia's comment. He put his hand with his cigarette in front of his mouth to somewhat covers the movements of it.

"Oh Tiia... Are you really trying to make a lucky man in this world, or will you be trying to beguile him?" he asked.

Tiia was not particularly the type of girl to go out on date just for the sake of dating, at least not from what he knew of her. Regardless, her intentions did not matter much to him.

"I'll cover you the best I can sweets, but you'll owe me one, that good with ya?" he bargained.

Concerning what happened with that new guy there, Kyoda was overall not that interested. Dori had been obsessed about getting new members to join the rank, people with power and loyalty. Although Kyoda did not think they really needed more people, he did not mangle with Dori, let he do what she wants, since she's the boss he believed.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:17 am

"Hey! Save some for me!" Rekki spoke as he sauntered over to the bucket and plucked out a breast. "Ahh my favorite part.."

Munching on the chicken contently, Rekki pulled up a chair and twisted it around, sitting on it in reverse. "So Abelle fucks up again huh? Dammit Abelle, get your shit together, brah!" Rekki playfully jabs at his fellow vizard with a grin. He takes one of Abelle's cards that were handed out and looks at it. "Damn man, you're busting my ass when it comes to kido!"

Of course Rekki had a trick or two up his sleeve, but he wasn't willing to share that just yet. "Tali, if you don't dig in, Tiia's gonna eat it all!" Rekki spoke between bites of chicken to the woman nearby.
Back to top Go down
Oni Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:20 am

Talia pulled up her chair next to the table, looking over the chicken. "Aww. You didn't get any barbeque?" she said as she took a leg out of the bucket. Taking a bite, she closed her eyes and she enjoyed the flavor. "Mmmm..still pretty damn good though." she said as she took another bite, and grabbed a few more legs from the bucket.

"So how have you all been? Not seen any of you for a few years now." she said, talking between bites.

"What do you all think of the new blood? He doesn't look like much. Tiia, you saw what he could do, didn't you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:31 am

Right then, it was time for Dori to settle things down. "All of you, if you will quiet please." She didn't raise her voice at all, still speaking in a normal, calm tone... but the intent was unmistakable. "Alright then." She walks over, plucking a potato wedge from within one of the bags. "All of you have gone a bit daft, if you didn't have your own birdies watching each other to keep track of what's what. I'd recommend fixing that. Trust is one thing, but having eyes and ears in as many places as possible can't hurt. But on to the subject of the prospect." She turns to Lux again, walking over and crouching in front of him. "I propose that we test him. Abelle, you said that one of the hollows you were sent to kill escaped, yes? Knowing them, it will likely be back for your blood sooner or later... and you two caused quite a mess of the shop... I do enjoy their muffins as well, that was a good choice on your part, Tiia. So you two are going back and fixing it. You, Shinigami, will temporarily be given the rank of Shatei in our organization until you and Abelle deal with this hollow problem of his, as well... We will evaluate you again for full membership after you succeed." She leans forward, wrapping her lips around the piece of potato and biting in in two before standing up. "Joker... I like that name. From now on, that will be your Alias, Abelle, if you are willing. Anyway, you may remove the bonds on your Shatei now." She stands again, taking her seat with utmost grace and washing down the potato with a small sip of wine. "Now. If you will all get drinks, I would like to propose a toast."
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:16 am

Abelle was disheartened. Fuck you think that thing'll come at me again? I dun wanna fight that thing, well it's yer order boss what can I do about it? Abelle did as she had asked the reiatsu chains around lux subsequently vanished from around him he may bear red marks that look like the chains maybe a few indentations in his skin but these would be temporary. Ah well if this guy is going to accompany me it would at least be a helluva lot easier. Abelle then smiled as she asked about the alias. "I would love to accept that name as my alias." Abelle then did as was asked, grabbed a glass and held it up.
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:43 am

Finally having his arms free, Lux stood up, flexing his wrists. MAN, those things got sore... He adjusted and fixed his clothes, before reflexively going to fix his jacket. Ahhh DAMN it... He'd left his jacket there... Oh well, he'd be going back for it anyway he supposed. Looking around the room, he eyed up the vizards. Well.. certainly an interesting lot... More of an afternoon club by the looks of the meeting then an ancient shadow organization, but the power levels in the room made them seem pretty legit.

"Well..." he said, turning to lock eyes with Dori. "I promise not to let you down then." he said with a soft smile, before turning to look at Abelle. Hrm... he had to run with the ferret guy again? Just as well. He picked up an empty wine glass before moving his fingers to quickly stretch Abelle's wine glass up and over before pouring its contents into his own glass. As the ferret guy's glass snapped back to its original position he looked over and thought of saying something smartassed...

Ahh, hell. He was supposed to be making a good impression on these guys. He sighed. "Sorry... Swiping drinks is a force of habit." he genuinely apologized, before handing Abelle the now full glass.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:37 am

Abelle was a bit irritated as he did that but after hearing the apology he just began to laugh. "Eh you have that one not like I drank out of it yet or something." The man had just earned his first little bit of respect from Abelle who sat there smiling. "Gotta respect a successful swipe." Abelle simply poured himself another drink and sat back down and taking a sip before. "Sides I owe ya fer givin me my alias and we'll be workin together immedaitely after this so might as well start gettin used to ya."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:17 am

"He caught my eye, what can I say? I have appetites you know. Just add it to my tab." Pretending to yawn as she said this, Tiia leaned away from Kyoda and eyed the other two women sitting around the table. Purposefully grabbing one of the legs of chicken from their side of the table, she munched on it while musing.

"Eh Abelle didn't do too badly considering. Not at bad as he has in the past at least. Now Joker, a name that suits but is way too cool for his lameness." She finished that leg of chicken and got her reply in just before the order to shut up from Dori came across. "He did pretty good. Didn't do too much stupid stuff. I'll fill you in later."

Reaching for a glass as per Dori's orders, Tiia swirled the stuff inside it around. "Toast away oh great one."
Back to top Go down
Emayecue

Emayecue

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:27 am

Kyoda nodded and remained silent. He stood up as he grabbed a bottle of wine to pour himself a ridiculously full cup of wine. He chugged a good half of it and awaited on the rest for Dori's toast.

"So Abelle does well huh? Well that's new" Kyoda said with a soft laugh, ignoring Dori's order to shut up.

"I'll be looking forward to see what the boy can do, come to my office later, and we can discuss in private about this" he told Tiia with a soft voice in order to not bother Dori.

He then sat back in his chair, took a hit of his cigarette and blew out a couple of perfect circles with it. He looked at Lux, the new guy, and nodded to him in acknowledgement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next