Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Extreme Bug Bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Extreme Bug Bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Extreme Bug Bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Extreme Bug Bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Extreme Bug Bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Extreme Bug Bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Extreme Bug Bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Extreme Bug Bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Extreme Bug Bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Extreme Bug Bombing - Page 2 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Extreme Bug Bombing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BronyPi

BronyPi

Extreme Bug Bombing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:59 am

The thing manages to jerk a good bit out of the way, but it's caught in one of the legs, causing a large part of it to be burned off as it continues to scuttle madly away, the cloak beginning to form around it again. he'd have one more chance to kill the thing before it probably escapes, he'd best take it.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:02 am

Abelle sighed. I really hate this guy. Abelle shunpoed on top of the thing, pinning it to the floor now as he charged another raikoho. "JUST FUGGIN DIE YOU FERRET EYES!" He aimed down with a high amount of power in the kido, if it didn't die there's no way it would be able to continue the fight, though the chance isn't very likely.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:05 am

This thing had proven incredibly hard to kill, and even now is twitching on the ground after having a huge damn hole blown through it. Then it manages to repair what's left of its cloak and fall through the floor, presumable to fall into the core of the earth and die, hopefully, though it might manage to stumble its way out and feed some more, getting stronger each time, ready to come back even more annoying... Boy that would suck, good thing it's highly unlikely and probably not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:13 am

"DAMNED. It got away." He was at the peak of his irritation but decided to just take deep breaths. "Whatever that thing shows up again I am calling her name and showing it who's boss."

"You should have called her name from the start

Abelle removed the mask so he didn't have to listen to Abenzio. "Ah shut up I got the job done the place is ours and hey if we want to make a basement I just made a door. Hope I can convince her of that so i don't have to pay for it. I'm already going to for the door."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Bug Bombing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Vizard Base-
Jump to: